My W116 Wishlist:

General Settings:

- Building speed: 2 (200%)
- Unit Speed: 0,5 (100%)

Game:
- Archers: Activated
- Paladin / Statue: Activated
- Strongholds : Activated
- Bonus Villages: Activated - 1 every 4 Barbarian villages.
- Barbarian Villages: Activated - 1 every 3 Players. Grow to 3000 points
- Church and Belief: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Militia: Activated
- Morale: Activated, points and time based
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins
- Technologies: 10-Level
- Beginners protection: 5 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Activated, 1:20 for 30 days

Other:

- Nightmode: Activated, player based (more information)
- Choose starting direction: Activated
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (50)
- Fake limit: Deactivated
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 200 fields
- Scavenging: Activated

Extra :

- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of the rune villages in each continent for 14 days - per continent 36 rune villages spawn)
- Tribe limit: 20
- Flags: Activated
- Limited haul: Deactivated

Premium Features:

- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistent: Activated
- Building time reduction: Activated
- Finish immediately: Activated
- Building cost reduction: Activated
- +20% Production: Activated
- Trading with the merchant: Activated
- Premium Exchange: Activated

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Notes: I want this to be a more competitive, faster paced world again with challenging settings, including Strongholds. The rest of these Settings are likely fan favorites (no watchtower , no fake limit, 2.0 speed, 10-Level Techs) as well slightly increased barb spawns (marked as red) -- As comparison W115 had 1 barb per 5 players and 1 bonus village every 5th barb spawn.

Comments and Feedback are appreciated.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My W116 Wishlist:

General Settings:

Game:
- Archers: Deactivated
- Paladin / Statue: Activated/classic weapons
- Strongholds : Deactivated
- Barbarian Villages: Activated - 1 every 3 Players. Grow/shrink to 3000 points
- Morale: No morale
- Technologies: Simple
- Beginners protection: 3 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Deactivated

Other:

- Nightmode: deactivated
- Limit Noble man walking distance: No limit

Extra :

- Victory conditions:100% domination(I know they do not do this anymore)
- Tribe limit: 35

Premium Features:

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
General Settings:

- Building speed: 2
- Unit Speed: 0.5

Game:
- Paladin: Activated
- Bonus Villages: Deactivated
- Barbarian Villages: Activated, Grow to 2000

Other:
- Nightmode: Deactivated

Extra :
- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of the rune villages in each continent for 14 days - per continent 36 rune villages spawn)
- Tribe limit: 20
- Flags: Deactivated

Premium Features:

Differing settings from above suggestions:
-No bonus barbs. I think it would be fun to have a world without bonus barbs and might decrease the amount of early world barbling that we see these days.
-Tech should be simple
-Night Mode: Deactivated. If the settings are being suggested for a more challenging world, then why would night bonus be activated?
-Flags: Deactivated. Really enjoyed the last world I played without flags, if only because it took away the option to flag double mint, so that I didn't have to make the choice between mental sanity and better minting. Also no flags puts all accounts on the same playing field.

Side note: 100% domination victory requirement would be dumb, no one wants to stick around that long nobling villages on a won/dead world.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Differing settings from above suggestions:
-No bonus barbs. I think it would be fun to have a world without bonus barbs and might decrease the amount of early world barbling that we see these days.
-Tech should be simple
-Night Mode: Deactivated. If the settings are being suggested for a more challenging world, then why would night bonus be activated?
-Flags: Deactivated. Really enjoyed the last world I played without flags, if only because it took away the option to flag double mint, so that I didn't have to make the choice between mental sanity and better minting. Also no flags puts all accounts on the same playing field.

Side note: 100% domination victory requirement would be dumb, no one wants to stick around that long nobling villages on a won/dead world.

From all 11 worlds I have played here in .net I can tell you a few things. Deactivating bonus villages will not have any impact if people decide to noble barbs early game at all. They will do that regardless. It has become the new meta for quite a while now. In fact. W111 had so many barb noblers, most barbs didn't even build to 3000 points before all barbs of that world were nobled out. You even changed the points from barbs from 3000 to 2000. That won't change a thing either. Barbarian Villages are just as lucrative to noble even when they have only 100 points.

Why should tech be simple? You are contradicting yourself if you want a challenging world to play and then slap bland and boring simple tech on it.
Simple tech is something for more casual worlds. JawJaw confirmed weeks ago that this world will be finally a more interesting & harder one. We rarely ever have 10 Tech. So I would appreciate the additional skill ceiling.

So, I thought about this too.. Nightmode on or off. But I wanna be just very realistic here. Do you really wanna put a world on yourself with double speed, no watchtowers, no nightmode, tiny 50 ms gaps on a rune world? Have you thought about how endgame will look like? You haven't. Because it would be a lot worse than it was on W106, and you sure damn know how many dead accounts we had in TP back then because it was too much for them. And it's already bad enough on W111 in the current endgame with Watchtowers enabled. Most players would burn out so incredibly fast in a world with these settings that it just becomes simply not enjoyable to log in anymore. Dealing with thousands of incomings each day, not knowing which of those will be real, fangs, fake trains, real trains or cat trains. Having runes on top gives endgame another hot layer where every player has access to a lot more nobles than usual which pressures attacked accounts a lot more aswell. Nightmode definitely would be a big yes from many players if you realize what you get yourself into when joining a world like this. Without it, every account that has no 24/7 activity is at a massive disadvantage. Barely anyone has the luxury to afford 4 co-players to play an account with them.

And by deactivating flags you also make the world less challenging, less rewarding for players actually putting in the effort into minting. Less customizable, less options to think about. Flags aren't just about minting. They make you also think about how you set up your defense, attacks, and resource management. For me it is a core element of this game. And taking things away just so people can be more lazy about playing the game is a bad thing imo.
I think no flags are a setting for classic worlds or for High performance worlds. (where we literally just had no flags)
It is the same principle of people asking for limited haul. So they can be lazy with farming. Because it is apparently too hard to put in effort into account growth. To get ahead of others aside from investing a crazy amount of pp or real money. What else are you gonna do then? You already have an account manager who plays most of the game for you. Just log in once every 7 days to spam out some nukes and nobles and then log back in a week to repeat? Might aswell not play at all if that is the only thing those players, who ask for these settings, want to do.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What possible skill is required for tech 10 over simple tech? tech 10 is basically the same as simple tech, except that you can upgrade each unit from 1 up to level 10 to make stronger units. Unlike tech 3, there is no limit on the amount of techs you can have in a village. So people will still just build up the full 10 levels of the tech for whatever units they are using. There is no strategy here, like in tech 3 where people have to choose what to research, just another resource dump into researching tech levels.

The point of no bonus barbs is to make all villages equal at their end point. A fully built village is a fully built village, it will have no bonus effects. Maybe you will be right and people will still munch up all the barbs, it is the "meta" thing to do, but this will at least take away some of the advantage that comes from the current meta. I personally find barb nobling both boring and abusable by heavy pp spenders. If you want a competitive world, then why not try a world that is different from the current meta and standard worlds that have been apparently leading to "boring and non-competitive" worlds lol. Most worlds you still have barb villages around come endgame, even if they do get vastly nobles during early game and start up. I would rather people nobling barbs come mid and endgame to be nobling 2000 to villages over 3000 pt villages. 2000 pts also makes a difference compared to 3000 pts for potential barb shaping that someone may wish to do.

Night-mode is hardly a substitute for activity, especially in a fast paced world were nobles and troops can travel farther in a certain amount of down time then they would be able to say in a slower troop speed world. It would be easy to abuse someone who thought because they have a night bonus, that they could leave their account unwatched for a decent amount of time, and tell the whole world what that time is for their account. Endgame is the exact reason that I don't night bonus on the world. I easily imagine a situation where co-played accounts that already have full coverage will easily abuse night bonus to make fronts that much harder to collapse or fight against. You would just need to intermix 3 accounts across a "front", have each one make their "night bonus" be a different 8hr window, and all of a sudden you have a front that can't be broken without attacking someone's stacks that are in night bonus. Catting someone to weaken them up first, they just store troops in a neighbors night bonus and rotate around. People managed to deal with incoming attacks without watchtowers, fake limits, and night bonuses before. why can they now all of a sudden not, especially if this is to be a more challenging world?

Flags are 90% minting and coins anymore. The current tw meta is near completely dependent on the use of high coin flags and resource packets to facilitate growth. You get village warehouses to 30, get high markets to move res, choose a central village, pop your highest coin flag and a flag booster, pop res packs as needed and simply start moving all the res you can to that one village, get tribemates to also send res so that you basically get as much res through the flag doubled coin flag as possible. Then noble barbs/players till you run out, and repeat. Sorry if I would like for a world to be more then who has the time and energy to sit behind their computer and mint for 48hrs straight. When you take away this form of minting, it makes all other aspects of the game that much more important and thus fun. I'd rather a more competitive world then one dominated by people mass spending pp on flag doublers and res packs. Getting rid of flags gets rid of flag doubling minting and the most broken part of pp usage in the game. It also levels the playing field for all accounts, which would make the world more competitive if no one is starting out at a disadvantage because they have worst flags on their account then most veterans.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Disagree against no fake limit, it was put in place for a good reason.

Agree for no flags, they do have strategy, but not everyone has the same flags. No flags makes it more even.

Unless each player gets a custom built of flags for that world, that would be nice actually.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848896163

My W116 Wishlist:

General Settings:

- Building speed: 0.5
- Unit Speed: 0.25

Game:
- Bonus Villages: Deactivated
- Barbarian Villages: Activated - 1 every 10 Players. Grow to 300 points
- Church and Belief: Activated
- Watchtower: Activated
- Noble production: Packets
- Technologies: 10-Level
- Beginners protection: 14 days

Other:

- Nightmode: Activated
- Choose starting direction: Deactivated
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (500)
- Fake limit: Activated

Extra :

- Tribe limit: 50
- Limited haul: Activated

Premium Features:

- +20% Production: Deactivated

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Becuase most of the things you are saying not about the general concepts, they are rather supporting your own stylse. Like claming 10 tech doesnt give a skill element when in reality it makes HC weaker and archers stronger compared to simple tech which many people don't realise. Rage wants an easier server yet goes against limited hauls. So I don't wanna comment on the pity war.

Just wanted to say that flags are not only for minting, in reality its the smaller part (like finding a warehouse bonus, put your best mint flag and double it, doesn't sound like so much skill required to do it). And Rage is one of the better ones to use them.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Becuase most of the things you are saying not about the general concepts, they are rather supporting your own stylse. Like claming 10 tech doesnt give a skill element when in reality it makes HC weaker and archers stronger compared to simple tech which many people don't realise. Rage wants an easier server yet goes against limited hauls. So I don't wanna comment on the pity war.

Just wanted to say that flags are not only for minting, in reality its the smaller part (like finding a warehouse bonus, put your best mint flag and double it, doesn't sound like so much skill required to do it). And Rage is one of the better ones to use them.
Did you even play W111 until lategame? Curious to hear why archers suddenly get stronger and HC get weaker. :D Aswell as claiming 10-tech doesnt add a skill element since it clearly heavily impacts earlygame from attacker vs defender.
I hope you know that 10 tech makes every unit exactly 50% stronger under the line.
3tech makes every unit 40% stronger compared to simple tech.

I didnt want this thread to turn out to "everyone's wishlist" i wanted to hear comments and feedback lol. On top of that the wishlist from omar little seems like an obvious troll. lol

Deleted User - 848896163

my wishlist would be very newb friendly. The game would be slowed down for them bigly so they can learn how to play. limited haul cause we aint got time for anything else. we cant encourage new players to noble barbs, let them noble players.

in fact, my settings are probably the most friendly there are here. i am for the people. while you elites continue to scare everyone else away from this game. we've had enough!

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ever heard of a casual world?

also you literally just had 4 beginner friendly worlds in a row, why do you complain.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Her settings are not even elite. But it would be nice if us seasoned players could get a bone every now and then. You know the players that have been signing the games checks for the longest...those high end vet coins on our accounts. If every NOW and then we got a real world with real settings. .not the babies down garbage from 111-115.

Being there for the new players is one thing...want a world with newb friendly settings ask for no premium. No premium features outside just the premium account...

Deleted User - 848896163

ever heard of a casual world?

also you literally just had 4 beginner friendly worlds in a row, why do you complain.
yeah take that bait lmao

tw community still got hella dumb ppl. hate to see it

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My W116 Wishlist:

General Settings:

Game:
- Archers: De-activated
- Paladin / Statue: 1 paladin
- Strongholds : De-activated
- Bonus Villages: Activated - 1 every 10 Barbarian villages.
- Barbarian Villages: Activated - 1 every 3 Players. Grow to 1000 points
- Beginners protection ratio: Activated, 1:20 for 60 days

Other:

- Choose starting direction: De-activated
- Fake limit: Activated (1.5%)
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 60 fields
- Scavenging: De-activated

Extra :

- Victory conditions: 100% domination
- Tribe limit: 25

Special setting: Noble attacks cannot harm barbs

Premium Features:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Notes: Faster speed, with 1 paladin per account and no church/watchtower. Raised the fake limit percentage to force more potential tactic changes. Increased the BPR to 60 days to make players be more aggressive to larger accounts for growth early on (can't go for just small accounts for the first 2 months). Added 100% domination so that tribes can't make effective end-game-to-win alliances on this world which could be fun. Added in a special setting where nobles are ineffective on barbs which will force a number of strategy changes (especially when players choose to delete - tribes can't sit on quitting internals).[/QUOTE]

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
10/10 would never play a world that required 100% world dominance to win lol. The usual slog to get from ~50-55% to 60-70% world domination for most worlds is already terrible as by then usually the other tribe has quit, most of your tribe has quit, and the only people left is tribe leadership and people pping for rank. Its easily hands down the worst part of the game. Imagine wanting to expand that part of the game all they way out to 100% dominance needed.

Deleted User - 848896163

10/10 would never play a world that required 100% world dominance to win lol. The usual slog to get from ~50-55% to 60-70% world domination for most worlds is already terrible as by then usually the other tribe has quit, most of your tribe has quit, and the only people left is tribe leadership and people pping for rank. Its easily hands down the worst part of the game. Imagine wanting to expand that part of the game all they way out to 100% dominance needed.
dw with players like rageystyles scaring away new players, 70% dominance will just be a continent soon enough!!

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
(especially when players choose to delete - tribes can't sit on quitting internals)
that sounds horrible lol people will quit regardless and instead of deleting everyone will have account sits passed around to them until said accounts are being fully internaled. But then again, never seen a setting like this before so can't tell from experience. All i know is that alot of people quit regardless, especially close to endgame war.

also don't like the fake limit, just personally not a fan of it

psychohz

Reaction score
General Settings:

Game:
- Strongholds : Deactivated
- Barbarian Villages: Activated - 1 every 2.5 Players. Grow to 3000 points
- Technologies: simple // 3-tech // 10-tech

Other:

- Attack timing: Milliseconds (150) ... network connection isn't on the same level all around the world
- Fake limit: Activated (1.5%)

Extra :

- Tribe limit: 30

Premium Features:

- Building time reduction: Activated (Usable for once per building)
- Premium Exchange: Activated (Able to buy up to 20 of each resource per point per day)

I don't find premium system too bad, it just needs some tinkering. For years, the base part of the early game was economy. In current era, only people I see farming, are ones, that are pp-farming. I just feel like the farming and economy used to be something, that separated good from mediocre. Limiting PE, but not shutting it down offers the chance for pp-farmers to do their thing, but would also have a chance for luring some players back, that left, when PE was introduced. Slightly higher rate of barbarians is for the same reason: to reintroduce farming and economy managing.

I don't care much for all the tech systems. 3-tech is a bit more interesting, while 10-tech is just slower version of simple.

I think, that churches should be discontinued for good in this game :D

Watchtowers are so and so. They add some more comfort while defending, but also makes attacking more challenging and interesting.

I think that there should be some rework on militia. Currently I read militia as: "Cut your resource production in half for 6 hours and gain nothing"