W117 memes

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
Hahaha voodoo shit himself and blocked mewhat a joker how you going to tell me where your from then block me you absolute little muppet

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha voodoo shit himself and blocked mewhat a joker how you going to tell me where your from then block me you absolute little muppet

Actually I reported you, then unblocked you. Telling people they're family members should kill themselves is not something anyone should be saying online. You really should look into how you communicate with people, its pathetic.

I hope appropriate action is taken, as I don't believe people making those sorts of statements should be apart of this community.

Deleted User - 848983838

not sure i ever posted this one:

1642747937168.png

again proceeded to have more defensive villages than jamie and I had combined as the 2nd and 3rd biggest defensive accounts... (he obviously had more than enough packets to cover as well so it wasn't an unreasonable request)

probably also the longest sentence i got from heygen. usually just got a yes or no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 848983838

1643303731475.png

1643303748187.png

Granted 850 million of this was basically post the world being over and me being a loser with nothing better to do but log in and defend half assed. Shoutout to luke and mel to support me on the way there.

Deleted User - 848983838

maybe a specific thread for them to raise awareness?

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, if your gonna win, might aswell take it all
Give-Them-Nothing-But-Take-From-Them-Everything-300-Spartan-Quote.gif

Deleted User - 848983838

1646705941713.png

*barring boosting, pls w0sh be kind to my poor soldiers that have died for this