W117 Newsflash Edition 3

Deleted User - 848983838

this part aged quite well i'd say

BIO Instability
There seem to be a number of instabilities within BIO. There have been some people in and out of leadership but the most glaring issue within leadership at this point in time seems to be the complete opposite philosophy of multiple people within the council. One half feels like to want to push around everyone else around in the world since they are the biggest tribe in the world which manifests itself in actions such as the recruitment of BOT members. On the other end of the spectrum, there are people who've criticized these choices and prefer to make some friends in the world instead of just enemies. So far this struggle seems to be having a negative effect on their decisiveness.

Apart from that, there continues to be a group of players in BIO who continue "bending" the rules. I'll show you what I mean.
b7ff26cc5b18c5b2ad61e2d9e89b9d11.jpg
In the core of BIO (marked in black) a number of small villages have started appearing in the last 2 weeks highlighted in the red boxes.
This is in the core, not the rim, so not a natural place for new players to join in.
75e7540f35998ada5a62a1309c5e4f77.png
The conclusion we can draw is that someone is creating new accounts and using the relocate/join near a friend feature to artificially create a higher density of villages in the core of BIO which of course helps with better flag boosting when the villages are in BIO possession as well as just having more villages within the area they control. This exact behavior has been seen in worlds before, specifically, a world where BIO players such as Rajasit played, W107.

It gets better. The tribe players such as Rajasit and xixjapanxix were in on 107 was called Mafia. There were a large number of accounts in the Mafia family at the time, but in merger discussions at the time they claimed only a small amount of them were actual accounts, the rest could just stay in Mafia.
Back to 117 since this is the world at hand. BIO has allied a tribe called Mafia which has some players randomly throughout the BIO cluster but last week, a new Mafia tribe appeared.
775deda30af322f913b7bad5a92123d7.png
7f99e982ee79b8c9dd27d4f67beefaf1.png

So some of the tiny villages I've pointed out before actually joined together in a tribe created by someone from Thailand. Such a coincidence that Mr.Eggman and his crew are also from Thailand :oops:
At a first glance it seems like these accounts quit at different points in time due to the varying points per player, but let's take a look at the tribal file.
59b3477bedaa7351d2fef5efbdf80567.png
As we can see, these accounts were all created within the same 24 hours and haven't grown a single point each, very suspiciously joining in the middle of a core tribe.

Regardless of what I've pointed out here, sending in support tickets is a pointless thing to do. They use VPN's as well as mac address spoofing software so they will never meet the criteria to receive a ban, however, it has gotten to the point where some in BIO leadership no longer want them to be part of BIO. The accounts they view to be the ones that take part in these practices as well as accounts they consider push accounts have all been moved to BIO3. They are now more viewed as an alliance rather than an academy tribe to BIO. According to some, keeping them as an ally is something they're fine with while others claim they're just waiting for the right chance to be able to force internal them. I guess the next few weeks will show the stance of BIO leadership of practices like these.

Jonas Keane

Reaction score
Nice stories all, But the fact remains That the BOT family has no real cooperation with each other ...

This was clearly visible when BOT asked sussa to stop attacking Retina and Sussa refused to comply ...
This while we were deep in negotiations

In it to The BIO family gave us a warm welcome ...
The fact that this also happens to be the bigger and winning party is nice fore us, But thats NOT why whe joined them!

In short, I play with tribes who really want that and are not forced to have to ...

Patrick ||| InactiveAsAlways

#NeverForgetTheWarmWelcome for Retina's ex members

May you rest in peace

minianimal
InactiveAsAlways
h3tfi3ld

and soon Damachine/Hermias :(

Damachine

Reaction score
#NeverForgetTheWarmWelcome for Retina's ex members

May you rest in peace

minianimal
InactiveAsAlways
h3tfi3ld

and soon Damachine/Hermias :(

Hey man,

You may be right that we are the next to fall but tbh IAA went inactive, Minimalanimal went inactive, H3tfi3ld got fucked over to try to save the VK alliance which they broke without the proper cooldown (as far as I am aware) and as SuSa has seen I won't go down easily and neither will Hermias. We may go down but if we do it will be at a great cost :)

Jonas Keane

Reaction score
Huh? Why am I on everyone's "blacklist"? haha

Cause you left us twice Hermias :(

Hey man,

You may be right that we are the next to fall but tbh IAA went inactive, Minimalanimal went inactive, H3tfi3ld got fucked over to try to save the VK alliance which they broke without the proper cooldown (as far as I am aware) and as SuSa has seen I won't go down easily and neither will Hermias. We may go down but if we do it will be at a great cost :)

Well IAA first got kicked, then rejoined I believe, and minimalanimal left and then gifted his villas? Not entirely sure.

I am just glad your (double) jumpshipping wont pay out :D

Damachine

Reaction score
Cause you left us twice Hermias :(

Well IAA first got kicked, then rejoined I believe, and minimalanimal left and then gifted his villas? Not entirely sure.

I am just glad your (double) jumpshipping wont pay out :D

Are you even on this world? I've literally never heard of you.

Jonas Keane

Reaction score
Are you even on this world? I've literally never heard of you.

To be fair I did not really make any fuss out of myself in the beginning, but I've been in VK all the way. I never heard of you before this world either, but I'll let you get the celebrity award for your own ego's sake

Twice? I left you guys once, to fight the enemies which you guys didn't dare to fight :)

You mean you guys had high beliefs that Retina would get you longer (which they obviously didnt) and then thought being a meatshield for BIO also would lol

Hermias

Reaction score
You mean you guys had high beliefs that Retina would get you longer (which they obviously didnt) and then thought being a meatshield for BIO also would lol
Well we left because we wanted to expand and not hug every tribe in the K, not to fight you guys. But us leaving has somehow become personal and yet you have guys like Hennas and Awyeah (to name a few) who have talked to various parties (IAA, Retina, and more) about leaving and stabbing you guys since week 1-2.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well we left because we wanted to expand and not hug every tribe in the K, not to fight you guys. But us leaving has somehow become personal and yet you have guys like Hennas and Awyeah (to name a few) who have talked to various parties (IAA, Retina, and more) about leaving and stabbing you guys since week 1-2.

If you don't want to stab Jonas after week 1 or 2, then there's real cause for concern.

Deleted User - 848983838

well it looks like edition 4 will never get written by lucid since he hasnt been active in nearly a month and i dont think they were actually playing the world or at least a few people don't know what account he's on if he is... we need some big drama to get people arguing some more

Damachine

Reaction score
To be fair I did not really make any fuss out of myself in the beginning, but I've been in VK all the way. I never heard of you before this world either, but I'll let you get the celebrity award for your own ego's sake

I haven't played in like 6 years or so. I don't expect you to know me from prior worlds I was saying that I haven't heard your name on 117. I don't need or want to be a celebrity. I'd like to grow in peace but I can't control other people's opinions of me. I've been told that most of the north isn't too fond of me. Probably just my shit personality tbh XD

Kyokochan328

Reaction score
well it looks like edition 4 will never get written by lucid since he hasnt been active in nearly a month and i dont think they were actually playing the world or at least a few people don't know what account he's on if he is... we need some big drama to get people arguing some more

Aw okay. At least we can all stop expecting and waiting. :(