W117 Newsflash Edition 3

Dragu4

Reaction score
Just gonna say that ULTRA is not an asshole. Everyone gives him flak, but he's been a super nice guy to everyone in the tribe... I had my doubts when I first joined BIO in december, but he's proven to me to be a nice guy.

Sure we don't agree with how he approaches the game (with PP spending) and with how he runs wars (through recruitment), but you shouldn't be attacking his character based off that... flame the player not the person.

He acts totally different to his friends.

Jokern

Reaction score
Ive heard very much poor shit about the people on ULTRAFUSE before I joined Bio myself, but once Im now in I can see they all are top blokes and I feel sorry for you guys thats never had the opportunity to play with Maniac, guy is fantastic

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Well, as a new recruit to the BIO family.... I can only say that the tops that I have been in contact with are pretty good (obviously including Ultrafuse).
The only doubt is how he (Ultra) manages to micro everything as for anything that happened recently, I was told to go pm him and he has always answered :O

BIG CHEESE

Reaction score
I dont get it why everyone is joining though?
For a chance to claim a win even though it wont show up in your profile because you weren't in the main BIO tribe?

Since only 1 tribe can win, 30 players, what are the rest of BIO's remaining 200+ players thinking?
Guess you can maybe co-play a winning account. Not that fun though.

I just don't see it.

Reaction score
I dont get it why everyone is joining though?
For a chance to claim a win even though it wont show up in your profile because you weren't in the main BIO tribe?

Since only 1 tribe can win, 30 players, what are the rest of BIO's remaining 200+ players thinking?
Guess you can maybe co-play a winning account. Not that fun though.

I just don't see it.
You must speak about DRAGON family

Jonas Keane

Reaction score
For some it is a way to learn and see an endgame of a world, rather than be nobled by the big guys..,of the guys who tag along in co tribes now, perhaps will be winning a world in top 5 in the future... tribal wars in itself is a simpel game --> build your village, build troops, attack enemy.

But throughout the years it has been made very difficult, with script using, millisecond sniping, and go on. so to learn to use these u need to participate a few worlds, and when it is obvious u will not win a world, why not pick a tribe family, join them, and see how they work, so u can actually be in the main tribe another world

Milisecond sniping and scripts has been here for over a decade? Maybe its just you who only just now learned about it?

Jokern

Reaction score
Milisecond sniping and scripts has been here for over a decade? Maybe its just you who only just now learned about it?

Not really, snipe scripts like the ones around now have not been here for a long time, before there were tools that assisted you, so you had to play a fuck ton of speeds to improve quickly in TW, now there are tools that do the work for you (ty vault)

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi baby. How are ya?
Well I've just noticed Eggyboy and his BIO3 shmucks are slowly circling my cluster
giphy.gif

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not really, snipe scripts like the ones around now have not been here for a long time, before there were tools that assisted you, so you had to play a fuck ton of speeds to improve quickly in TW, now there are tools that do the work for you (ty vault)

tbh there has always been things like the vault that werent publicised, and tribalwars has changed alot alot of the scripts now where around in the past from like world 30+ and opera was a main thing everyone used, and still was probably one of the best ways to play tribalwars it had everything you needed for mass commands tagging and other things. they even implamented there own t train.

though lets be honest every world has a fake limit now no more 100k+ incoming attacks they made the game easier tbh.

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
there's a difference between spending normal pp amounts and spending ultra level pp amounts to be even triple the size of the the other biggest pp spender and 7x bigger than all the other big pp users, thats why he gets and deserves hate and then factoring in bio hugging and using their size to make smaller tribes give up and join their academies.

psychohz

Reaction score
It's starting to look very much like dragon family tribal forum ... even the same people can read it ...

But so far I've seen people join BIO family, because of respect and/or chance to learn a thing or a few ... and join dragon family for being afraid and given a chance to hug and smother the world to boredom through this ... wonder when will dragu get internalled for his calls (?)

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
It's starting to look very much like dragon family tribal forum ... even the same people can read it ...

But so far I've seen people join BIO family, because of respect and/or chance to learn a thing or a few ... and join dragon family for being afraid and given a chance to hug and smother the world to boredom through this ... wonder when will dragu get internalled for his calls (?)

or because the only option besides BIO hugging them is BIO eating them easily since at best they have 500k points, so they run over to save their accounts as long as they can.

lol and bio gets 5 accounts to come and defend anytime someone says something bad about bio and hurts someones fragile ego

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol and bio gets 5 accounts to come and defend anytime someone says something bad about bio and hurts someones fragile ego

Are you seriously moaning about tribe members protecting their tribe?

IMO it is every other tribe, who is in-fighting/ally'ing BIO that is to blame, not BIO themselves. Yes a few members have a big PP balance, but like in worlds before if you would actually cooperate and coordinate successfully against them, you'd actually do something.
Majority of tribes in my starting area allie'd them and now im watching BIO walk straight into the K, nobling barbs uncontested inbetween other tribes clusters.

The joke of this world is the poor leadership + cooperation by every world but BIO.
As much as they may be frowned upon for a few members growth choices, BIO seem to be the tribe that is together and strong.

I want to fight Jeff, Gon and the 2 goonies they employed, but every tribe and their nan is rolling over. (Except mine, we have the all powerful w0sh)

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
no? i said in response to someone calling this a dragon family forum. there's way more pro-bio posts for reasons i said. me making fun of the butthurt egos is moaning about it?

yea bio hugging tribes tenths of their size is surely not the problem lmao and clearly makes them so strong and together.

bio is only where bio is because of their wallets at the moment, not leadership or skills. The biggest challenge they've faced is what? DIA? because BOT ran tail tucked between their legs to BIO2/3/etc because their biggest accounts were not even half the size of the majority of Bios?

Buying your way to the top to intimidate a bunch of small tribes really doesn't prove any leadership & cooperation does it and calling a bunch of non pp tribes being dumb just shows that.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no? i said in response to someone calling this a dragon family forum. there's way more pro-bio posts for reasons i said. me making fun of the butthurt egos is moaning about it?

yea bio hugging tribes tenths of their size is surely not the problem lmao and clearly makes them so strong and together.

bio is only where bio is because of their wallets at the moment, not leadership or skills. The biggest challenge they've faced is what? DIA? because BOT ran tail tucked between their legs to BIO2/3/etc because their biggest accounts were not even half the size of the majority of Bios?

Buying your way to the top to intimidate a bunch of small tribes really doesn't prove any leadership & cooperation does it and calling a bunch of non pp tribes being dumb just shows that.

So it is their fault only 1 tribe has really challenged them? Maybe everyone who is bitching on the externals about them should get some proper leadership + coordination and actually give them a challenge.

I stand with my statement, most tribes in this world have 0 chance, not because of BIO, but because they lack the direction to challenge them.

But, hey we know your all cry on the forum, and I get to have cheap digs.

Either set up a way to compete and dismantle the opposition, or don't. Crying on the externals just makes you look like a schmuck.
Also, yes, they are dumb if they cannot work together to take them out. Like this world has a clear gap between 1st and 2nd, yet there is no attempt from what I've noticed of a way to change it.

Llama

Reaction score
Exactly, set up a GoFund me for 50k USD, invite some good homies, pay the right people off, spend hella on events, boost people so they play world, maybe add some Thai multi accounts, few botters and you are set. Just a few little steps and you've got this plan all sorted to fight BIO :D Or we can accept that worlds can be bought and this is new Meta and all get over it becuase unfortunately Inno is in the business of profit not letting people relive the glory days of old worlds. Change happens. Plenty of cheaters have won worlds no bans as well, Just asterisk the world and move on haha. And if you look at my account i'm no skin in the game playing here casually at the moment. Waiting for Overseas to announce his true love for the Llama.

More memeing and shit talking though, make externals great again. Let great PnP's be in abundance and hate flow through the typed word

Last edited:

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you seriously moaning about tribe members protecting their tribe?

IMO it is every other tribe, who is in-fighting/ally'ing BIO that is to blame, not BIO themselves. Yes a few members have a big PP balance, but like in worlds before if you would actually cooperate and coordinate successfully against them, you'd actually do something.
Majority of tribes in my starting area allie'd them and now im watching BIO walk straight into the K, nobling barbs uncontested inbetween other tribes clusters.

The joke of this world is the poor leadership + cooperation by every world but BIO.
As much as they may be frowned upon for a few members growth choices, BIO seem to be the tribe that is together and strong.

I want to fight Jeff, Gon and the 2 goonies they employed, but every tribe and their nan is rolling over. (Except mine, we have the all powerful w0sh)

I do have to admit I have such an effect