W117 Newsflash Edition 3

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
I stand with my statement, most tribes in this world have 0 chance, not because of BIO, but because they lack the direction to challenge them.

Give any tribe in the east similar pp levels and they'd have the ability to challenge them. BIO just hasnt run into anyone with the pp+skill to challenge them because Dragon and TU families are in the west and are the only ones with both of those. The only direction missing in the east is theres no other big pp tribe, I'll stand by that statement.

You keep trying to play it off like it's skill from BIO or lack of direction with these tribes well yea there's no direction when the only tribe around you has their biggest account 1/3 the size of the average BIO member and you threaten them to force the 2 decent players to join your academies.

Bragging on the externals while having hundreds of thousands of pp spent by the tribe and facing no challenge in the east and think that makes you hot shit makes you look like a schmuck.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bragging on the externals while having hundreds of thousands of pp spent by the tribe and facing no challenge in the east and think that makes you hot shit makes you look like a schmuck.

Im not, and won't be in BIO, damn atleast check, schmuck. I just find it amusing that your all here bitching about a game mechanic that you can also use.
But if you feel so unjustified just quit the game.

Then why arn't TU + Dragon pushing them back and working on taking a frnot against them? Poor leadership? Poor Diplomacy?

Prove me wrong, get a team together that isn't a bunch of schmucks and challenge them.

But, wait, I'll probably just see another reply, how its unfair, unjust. Like hit Delete if thats the way you feel, compete or quit, your guys choice

Your High-ness

Reaction score
I can’t compete with these players who started on time, sooooooo I will just hit send on some more trains and see how tough they are when they come to our neck of the woods.
Or hell maybe I will get fluffy and send something to their core see what happens ^_^ full of choices who knows what to do anymore better just spend some pp and get a big player to bash for right

family or death last 13 worlds minimum

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
because dragon has barely got a front against them and tu have like 4 tribes between them and bio, cant just magically create a front in an instant.

who says we wont fight bio just cant immediately fight them when theres nowhere to be fought have some sense.

in the meantime i can and will bitch about their pp abuse because they arent just using the mechanic like everyone else they are exploiting it 10x harder and having more members exploit it than the rest of the world combine so they deserve shit for it

for someone not in bio you sure do a good job making sure to defend them harder than they do, guess you gotta make sure they recruit you whenever they get close to you lol

Last edited:

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
for someone not in bio you sure do a good job making sure to defend them harder than they do, guess you gotta make sure they recruit you whenever they get close to you lol
They are in my area, I recap there nobles around me when they've moved in and cat'd down others. Surrounded by them and there Allies. I have no need to join them, im extremely happy with the tribe I'm in. Rather be with friends.

And I don't defend them, just pointed out how bad there opposition is. And how much you all like to cry on the externals as your incapable of fighting them.

I just enjoy the free back and forths with schmucks who are too scared to coordinate against the rank 1 tribe.

Last edited:

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
And im pointing out the only reason their opposition they've faced so far is so bad is because of them not pping like BIO, there's only two other tribes that come close to the pp usage (and still pretty far behind) and they don't share borders with BIO.

You keep saying I'm incapable of coordinating attacks well yeah what am I supposed to do launch attacks that are 3-5+ days out? ya man maybe have some common sense no one does that and thinking that makes someone a schmuck either shows your complete lack of understanding of the game or just blindly defending BIO which you claim you arent doing.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And im pointing out the only reason their opposition they've faced so far is so bad is because of them not pping like BIO, there's only two other tribes that come close to the pp usage (and still pretty far behind) and they don't share borders with BIO.

You keep saying I'm incapable of coordinating attacks well yeah what am I supposed to do launch attacks that are 3-5+ days out? ya man maybe have some common sense no one does that and thinking that makes someone a schmuck either shows your complete lack of understanding of the game or just blindly defending BIO which you claim you arent doing.

Then get a front with them, assist those who do have a front? You just look real pathetic whining everyday about something that has been in the game along time, boohoo.
I've not really defended them, just pointed out how pathetic you all look on this forum when your doing nothing about it ingame.

Your a schmuck, who is too afraid to be on a frontline

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
and you just keep showing you are patheticly tugging at mommy and daddy's legs by defending them here and creating ridiculous statements that dont make sense in game.

yea man let me just whip a frontline up right away real easy ill just go pick one up off the frontline tree. you must really suck at this game if you think it works like that and maybe thats why you keep defending them.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and you just keep showing you are patheticly tugging at mommy and daddy's legs by defending them here and creating ridiculous statements that dont make sense in game.

yea man let me just whip a frontline up right away real easy ill just go pick one up off the frontline tree. you must really suck at this game if you think it works like that and maybe thats why you keep defending them.
Make your excuses, you seem scared of the fight?
giphy.gif

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
Make your excuses, you seem scared of the fight?
giphy.gif

this is just getting embarassing.

you think i am scared of a fight because im literally on the other side of the world and can't just magically start a fight with BIO? and it's an excuse to not have a FL with BIO to be scared of them?

never once have i said anything of the sorts, i've said multiple times BIO will finally have a challenge when the world evolves to that point and until then I can and will still insult their skill and tactics and you are more than welcome to pathetically try to earn their respect defending them and making up weird claims that make no sense

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
this isn't even a fun arguement you make no sense and are just kinda dumb. blocked so i dont waste more time reading some wannabe bio member make shit up