W117 Newsflash Edition 4

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Considering LucidDreaming just dipped, I thought I would hijack the idea and continue to project. Although the last edition was nearly 2 months ago, I will try to make it coherent with the previous on. Please understand that I am a BIO player and thus there might be inaccuracies, feel free to point these out in the comments and I will fix them. Also, feel free to point as grammar/spelling mistakes, I might have not seen a couple things! Before we start off, I want to say that this is based on my player experience.

Aflva35.png

Currently there are 3 big tribes, BIO, Dragon and TU. I will describe their diplomatic situation. Please understand that some parts of this is from an outsider perspective and thus, could be false.

BIO:
Allies
: BIO2, BB-v12
NAP: N/a
Enemies: Entire world

Dragon:
Allies
: -TU-, -TD-, Kunis, WYVERN, HYDRA, SuSa, -TI-, -HOLD-, Cure, POP (?), Rlease, Bask & HOLD-2
NAP: TOW, WT
Enemies: BIO, BIO2, BB-v12, KND

-TU-:
Allies
: Dragon, -TD-, WYVERN, HYDRA, -TI-
NAP: SuSa, POP, Cure
Enemies: TOW, WT, BIO, BIO2, BB-v12

jTR7QoQ.png

Side 1:
Tribes: -TU-, -TD-, -TI-
Side 2:
Tribes: WT, ToW

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,520
Difference: 1,450

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 103
Difference: 172

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 8,017,860
Difference: 7,911,994

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 784,716
Difference: 1,570,984

chart

TU and TOW have been warring each other since 27th of January, -TU- is getting the upper hand in the battle but it's an uphill battle at this point. The real question is, are the new recruits -TU- going to be pulling their weigh and help -TU- overpower TOW or will they start dragging on once -TU- gets intertwined in a dual front versus BIO and thus, stretch TU support. Either way, it's going to be interesting to see if the new recruits will have an impact on the war or will be a burden.

Everyone knows that a dual front is not ideal but if -TU- manages to make it work without being too thinly stretched it might be a good pay off in an attempt to secure the entire northern side of the map and thus, forcing the endgame to be North versus South. Personally I think this would be very interesting to see their plan unfold.

(The new recruits came from VK/VK2, they merged last week into -TU-)

knhmjzZ.png

Dragon attacked KND on the 18th of March, sending trains from 90hrs away to Psychø, needless to say the OP was a success as Psycho lost around 840k points in a matter of time. After that Dragon sent selective members of KND the option to join Kunis, the rest would be food for Dragon and if leadership of KND had sit of any accounts, they had to send all troops away(link) so Dragon had an easier time nobling.

Now that Dragon has secured their rim, can we start expecting Dragon to finally start making moves again BIO or will they first focus on helping their allies -TU- out in fighting TOW so they can focus the full 100% versus BIO. Personally I think that would be the most viable and reasonable option.

Side 1:
Tribes: KND
Side 2:
Tribes: DRAGON, WYVERN, HYDRA, Rlease, BASK, -HOLD-, HOLD-2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 876
Difference: 680

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 249
Difference: 198

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 5,305,601
Difference: 4,017,158

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,128,475
Difference: 1,714,874

chart

1TKeMCf.png

Considering that BIO is practically fighting the entire world, I will write about 3 significant fights: Dragon, Kunis and SuSa/Cure.

BIO versus DRAGON:
As stated above, Dragon was focused on cleansing their rims from pesky rim tribes. Now that is nearly done we can expect some major OPs on either BIO or on TOW. As of the moment of writing, it's practically a cold war. Not much happening between either tribes.

BIO versus SuSa/Cure:
BIO had an OP on SuSa/Cure/POP last week resulting in a total of 63 villages captured on SuSa/Cure/POP. It makes me wonder how if -TU- can get rid of TOW quick enough before they have a dual front or not.

BIO versus Kunis:
Arguably it was unexpected that Kunis would do so much damage to BIO, first getting rid of Cowboys of Hell and then versus Cidvaramo. And as a cherry on top, they got gifted villages from Magus who ragequit after being accused of being a spy. Cowboys being the one to start the "war" off versus Kunis, attacking uncoordinated but quickly realising that it was a mistake and after that he went MIA. You can say what BIO gained from SuSa, they had to give back to Kunis and more.

I specifically did not add in Magus to the statistics as they were gifted.

Side 1:
Tribes: BIO, BIO2, BB-v12
Players: Cowboys from Hell
Side 2:
Tribes: Kunis

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 833
Difference: 4,024

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 106
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,534,212
Difference: 27,302,118

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 868,972
Difference: 725,663

chart

pMp7OKS.png

Ah, the favourite story of every player on w117: justice was served. A small explanation as to what has happened, BIO3 players were found guilty to violate a rule and thus, received appropriate punishments. A couple of BIO members found out that what was happening in BIO was unacceptable and reported them accordingly. Internally, all BIO3 players then claimed to quit but a couple days later, revoked their statement by and wishing to continue to play. Sadly for them, at that point everyone in BIO was already internalling them which made the leader of BIO3 felt betrayed and backstepped. Needless to say, people weren't all to keen to continue to play with a group of cheaters.

GTdZ1Wh.png

World 117 is getting closer and closer to the end game and it looks like Dragon and -TU- have an agreement to fight it out in the endgame. Before that can happen, BIO needs to be gone. The road towards achieving that goal can still be quite the stretch as BIO is winning on one front and losing on another front. It will be interesting to see how this will play out.

Last edited:

Just4fun966

Reaction score
Tbf i wouldnt say that Cowboy started the war, but he took the bait. Its basicly me who took 4 vills who was kind of in hes closter, he messaged me and wasnt very happy with it. He then took a villlage inside my closter which i imidiatly took back. Thats when he and Magus, as you correctly stated, attacked uncoordinated with 50 nukes and 0 fakes on the 4 vills i took in hes closter. The rest is history, YIIIHAAA.

Good summary tho, have missed this.

4fun/Pan

MagusArcanus

Reaction score
Tbf i wouldnt say that Cowboy started the war, but he took the bait. Its basicly me who took 4 vills who was kind of in hes closter, he messaged me and wasnt very happy with it. He then took a villlage inside my closter which i imidiatly took back. Thats when he and Magus, as you correctly stated, attacked uncoordinated with 50 nukes and 0 fakes on the 4 vills i took in hes closter. The rest is history, YIIIHAAA.

4fun/Pan
Note, I did actually take and hold my targeted villa :p

God.

Reaction score
You made it seem like the KND OP was against empty villages. Check the ODA before you misrepresent what happened.

The players to Kunis was decided after the OP landed.

Cowboys from Hell

Reaction score

4fun/Pan

Thanks for setting the record straight. I thought it would be a small skirmish between you and I and it would be over. Obviously, I underestimated the response. Learning experience for me.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ah, the favourite story of every player on w117: justice was served. A small explanation as to what has happened, BIO3 players were found guilty to violate a rule and thus, received appropriate punishments. A couple of BIO members found out that what was happening in BIO was unacceptable and reported them accordingly. Internally, all BIO3 players then claimed to quit but a couple days later, revoked their statement by and wishing to continue to play. Sadly for them, at that point everyone in BIO was already internalling them which made the leader of BIO3 felt betrayed and backstepped. Needless to say, people weren't all to keen to continue to play with a group of cheaters.

be careful, eggman is going to tell you to wear a skirt now...

Just4fun966

Reaction score
Thanks for setting the record straight. I thought it would be a small skirmish between you and I and it would be over. Obviously, I underestimated the response. Learning experience for me.

Yeh, i think our tribe was hungry for some action, so we took the opertunity when it presented itself. I can understand how it might caught you abit of guard tho.

Cowboys from Hell

Reaction score
Yeh, i think our tribe was hungry for some action, so we took the opertunity when it presented itself. I can understand how it might caught you abit of guard tho.

Yep. You guys are better than me (for now). I'll keep learning and do better next time :) BTW... in regards to a previous post.... I have never complained about BIO leadership. They went above and beyond to help me. Several sat my account, helped stack my villages and gave me advice. Even @wildwang had some ill words to say about me and I'm still loyal.
also:
1. This is my second world to play so I'm still learning.
2. Yes, I am a PP whore. I'm not good enough to play without PP. Blame Innogames, not me.
3. In the end, this is a game. I'm here to eventually win. But, also here to have fun. I'm not a trash talker. I like meeting cool people in my tribe and cool people who are enemies. So, hit me up.

-e

Dragu4

Reaction score
Yep. You guys are better than me (for now). I'll keep learning and do better next time :) BTW... in regards to a previous post.... I have never complained about BIO leadership. They went above and beyond to help me. Several sat my account, helped stack my villages and gave me advice. Even @wildwang had some ill words to say about me and I'm still loyal.
also:
1. This is my second world to play so I'm still learning.
2. Yes, I am a PP whore. I'm not good enough to play without PP. Blame Innogames, not me.
3. In the end, this is a game. I'm here to eventually win. But, also here to have fun. I'm not a trash talker. I like meeting cool people in my tribe and cool people who are enemies. So, hit me up.

-e

i like this guy

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You made it seem like the KND OP was against empty villages. Check the ODA before you misrepresent what happened.

The players to Kunis was decided after the OP landed.

I'm sorry you felt underrepresented, I nowhere included ODA/ODD and will not begin doing that. The practical way is to describe gain and you guys demolished Psycho with ease.

Lastly, this newsflash edition's goal was to be unbiased and it would not feel fair to praise one tribe out of all tribes.

Llama

Reaction score
New Update: Game of Thrones won the war vs Turtles in a diplomatic move and recruited a few. The rest are internals/Bashers. Add it to the list of Family tribes for future wars

Stinkin Bish

Reaction score
Good update Jefferson, certainly crunch time between the Top 3 families seem to be getting ever nearer.

Little last minute update on -T- vs ToW (attempting to be as unbiased as possible):
After a few months of fighting the inevitable victory has gone to -T-.
Despite initially being tougher than woodpecker lips defence, the offensive Ops of ToW never got going in part due to the need to jump various hurdles; rushed tribe & account merges, inexperienced initial frontline players, multiple players quitting (some with good reason such as natural disasters, thoughts go out to our Croatian members, and some without any real reason at all). And also in part because of the constant pressure kept up by -T- members. Initial Ops were a little predictable but the latter Ops were well planned, well executed and with good participation. The ex-Frainzil vills within the ToW core cluster then became the perfect staging point from which to launch short range trains to pick up vills which were otherwise decimated by the abundance of nukes so hats off to -T- there.
ToW scrapped on fighting like the third monkey on Noah’s Ark but the only caps made were recaps as ToW tried to pull back vills like they were pulling the milkman off their mothers, and alas the size advantage and bi-weekly Ops wore ToW down, and as we all know it’s very difficult to snipe with no troops, walls or farms, again, touché!

The final result has ended with a few members of ToW joining -T- as more and more ToW members quit, by the end ToW were just like that little kid who fell out the tree; just not in it.
From the ToW perspective it was a fun war albeit frustrating due to the various set-backs, but that doesn’t take anything away from -T- who’s Ops were on point and the regular reload time on Ops really crushed our troop counts and ability to push back. Hopefully we earned a little bit of respect as I know many people were expecting -T- to roll over ToW in a matter of a couple of weeks.

I look forward to seeing how the rest of the world plays out! Keep it up the weird and wonderful world that is 117!

Llama

Reaction score
I will keep fighting in the memories of the true turtles, before DOW guys were involved. The good ol days

krvaviskorpijon

Reaction score
I will keep fighting in the memories of the true turtles, before DOW guys were involved. The good ol days

I would 100% join you, if I didnt have exam season :( Still have a long way before beating Ultra in ODS and taking his 2nd place

But I will surelly miss sniping -T-‘s trains and blasting metallica in my headphones XD

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy-42.gif

it was fun playing with everyone good luck to you all.

well it was fun, considering all who quit and all the shit we went through. and the fact the real creative quit within like 4 days of the merge. theres alot of shit that happened that you guys know, it could of gone alot worse, tbh people don't probably realise how many people actually quit and how many sits where going on. people seemed to think we were doing everything sure we did a good amount but we had many people in the tribe willing to sit and help

though where i disagree with you a bit llama on DOW people, some of them tried the best with what they had. they cant help the people who quit gave up etc. could it of gone better for sure,. i still think if we attacked it could of been a better fight, but to many quitters at wrong times and, stuff could of been more planned for sure, but thats just tribalwars i guess.

no point holding grudges its just a game so good luck all.

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
You ordered to attack us, didn't you? Although we have already told you that we will be back to play. But your members never stop attacking us, so I should say that you are a woman, should wear a skirt, don't say yourself to look good at all.
And that is the beginning of your defeat. In the past, we have always worked well in war. Stupid bio leader Causing the outcome of the game to change