W117 Newsflash Edition 4

Deleted User - 848983838

maybe they didnt want to play with known cheaters anymore.

hilarious watching you try and justify your actions and try and make bio look like the bad ones for force internalling you guys

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Cheating spy, not online, what else is the excuse? For eating a member or kicking him out, look at what it is and you talk a lot but don't know anything. Is there anything with me personally

Cheating is nonsense. He just raised that for Will eat us the whole tribe You know, many of my members were not banned and they were banned by bio. Answer me why Don't take this excuse. To make you look good

ropey
If you want Come fight with me, one world On any continent Don't talk a lot like this. Dare or not

Last edited:

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You ordered to attack us, didn't you? Although we have already told you that we will be back to play. But your members never stop attacking us, so I should say that you are a woman, should wear a skirt, don't say yourself to look good at all.
And that is the beginning of your defeat. In the past, we have always worked well in war. Stupid bio leader Causing the outcome of the game to change

Your leader stated in tribe discord that you guys would not accept the punishment and thus, not continue to play. Besides that, I highly doubt anyone would let you continue to play with us after it became true that you guys were cheating.

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Your leader stated in tribe discord that you guys would not accept the punishment and thus, not continue to play. Besides that, I highly doubt anyone would let you continue to play with us after it became true that you guys were cheating.

What kind of cheat? Please answer guys, I got banned with the script. The incoming troops of the Russian version were not involved in cheating. Lots of to play and members, I have never used it once, just he has it.
In the shortcut bar. You don't even know what But you claim that I cheated and ate us deserve that you are losing out on stupid leaders.

Stop blaming us. Then take the time to play and be a good leader. Bio 3 was created because the leader in Bio is not capable. No leadership Not paying attention to members Not planning a mission Not properly managing the support forces
And apparently It's true, member, you're being eaten.

Last edited:

Lord ChickenNugget

Reaction score
What kind of cheat? Please answer guys, I got banned with the script. The incoming troops of the Russian version were not involved in cheating. Lots of to play and members, I have never used it once, just he has it.
In the shortcut bar. You don't even know what But you claim that I cheated and ate us deserve that you are losing out on stupid leaders.

Stop blaming us. Then take the time to play and be a good leader. Bio 3 was created because the leader in Bio is not capable. No leadership Not paying attention to members Not planning a mission Not properly managing the support forces
And apparently It's true, member, you're being eaten.

I can ensure you, what youre saying here about BIO leader is absolutely wrong. Just every aspect of what you said is just plain wrong.

Lord ChickenNugget

Reaction score
Yeah maybe wanted that for BIO3.
But not for BIO. He always cared about everything we needed. No matter what the problem was.

So talk nonsense as much as you want.
I know how it really is. ;)

Deleted User - 848983838

What kind of cheat? Please answer guys, I got banned with the script.

the kind of cheat that got banned for a script . how dumb are you to try and call yourself anything but a cheater.

not to mention accused of botting/multi accounting for months by your own tribe, but TW staff is too incapable of doing anything against even the most obvious cases like VOD so you won't get punished for that.

oh also forgot how your cheating is so obvious you have gotten multiple farming in a day achievements with less than 30 villages that likely had troops to farm post ban but you are pathetic and spending money on this world still so staff won't permaban your embarrassment of an account

Last edited by a moderator:

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
You are still a fool To think that is what we do I farmed on Earth 117 by babarrian village
Change the new name I am stupid better than you will not be able to fight we one thing, stupid.

Deleted User - 848983838

You are still a fool To think that is what we do I farmed on Earth 117 by babarrian village
Change the new name I am stupid better than you will not be able to fight we one thing, stupid.

you are still a fool to think you aren't a cheater after getting a freaking ban, how dumb can you be.

you are a cheater, caught red handed and accused of cheating in even more ways.

CHEATER

get it through your thick skull you are a pathetic cheater

DaanRabih

Reaction score
Ultra actually said that to eggman, cuz he wouldnt stop complaining about ultra doing bad missions, so he told eggman to do it, ... cuz fml he can cry and complain, eggman actually never ever planned an OP

Deleted User - 848983838

How is one a fool if he says the truth?

You got banned for cheating and accused many more times for cheating even worse ways.

You are the fool. As well as the big fat cheater.

You can change your name and try to focus on your argument over planning Ops with ultra but in the end you are a cheater and that's all you should be known as.

Eggman the cheater.

Deleted User - 848983838

Also it's hilarious.

Literally you getting banned (along with Bio 3 lmao) is the reasoning for what happened is it not?

Had you not cheated and been banned you wouldn't have been internalled when you were regardless of your relationship with ultra and Bio at least not yet I'm guessing lmaooooo.

Wish I was near you so I could 0 your pathetic cheating account.