W117 Newsflash Edition 5

Pear

Reaction score
I usually don't write on the externals, nor do I intend to do so in the future.

The sole reason for my writing is to fully back-up Dragu4 on our alliance being stronger then ever.

@Pear stop trying to cause problem between us, it's not working. If you're really looking for the fight, show us on the battlefield.

Seems funny that you brag in public the strength of your alliance but behind closed doors almost half of your council want to turn on the alliance.
Don't worry, Sadao is coming and I plan to be on that train too :)

Deleted User - 848983838

Seems funny that you brag in public the strength of your alliance but behind closed doors almost half of your council want to turn on the alliance.

Oh no Sadao!! the horror, how will we ever deal with a player like that!? :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 848983838

Be interesting to see if you can deal with it when he's not just gifting villages

yea im sure he was gifting villages the entirety of the war and thats the only reason they lost.

and who's fault is it for surrounding himself with so called "trash" players.

anyways im sure we will see his real skill when he's all the way down in K64/74 so moot point anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

McCree

Reaction score
yea im sure he was gifting villages the entirety of the war and thats the only reason they lost
Old-sadao war.PNG
+5
Im surprised you managed to win the war so quickly /s
How ever could you have beaten them with such underwhelming force /s
Pure testament to the skill and courage of the TU Family /s
GG WP /s

Deleted User - 848983838

wait so now bragging about sadao quitting (idk entire story) when his tribe was down 300+ caps and 2.5 million means we weren't winning the war and should make sadao look good because he gifted after that?

kinda hilarious the excuses being made for sadao and to bash -t-

McCree

Reaction score
wait so now bragging about sadao quitting (idk entire story) when his tribe was down 300+ caps and 2.5 million means we weren't winning the war and should make sadao look good because he gifted after that?

kinda hilarious the excuses being made for sadao and to bash -t-
In all seriousness you declared war and I thought it would be over in a week. Then it wasn't and I waited for your op, it didnt do anything so I was like "guess ill wait for the war of attrition and in a month they will win" A month later you were something like 50 caps total up on a tribe full of ppl that hadn't been over 50k points before. Going off ODS sadao was single handedly supporting and sniping with barley any help. You took 3 months to eliminate essentially one player. That one player didnt even get capped out, he gifted 300+ villages and went to play with friends.

TL:DR: 3 months of pumping OD into sadao and he gifts you villages. You respond with "Ha look at that scrub"

edit: All im saying is it doesnt seem like a "haha EZ W" situation

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

over 100 caps in a month to be fair and obviously sadao was for the most part supporting the entire frontline but multiple top 10 supporters from ToW Dougie was #3 in ODS in the world as well when it ended.

If there were just 1 active player then how did we end with 7? accounts in -t- and there's multiple accounts left in ToW that were doing something but noone wanted and then some that didn't even do anything until they were surrounded after the gifting which is even more hilarious. so just more excuses (although we knew activity was a problem so it was, but to say its just 1 account and sadao singlehandedly defending against us is just a blatant lie to hop on his nuts)

i never said he was a scrub did I? i just made a joke about us being afraid of someone we were beating and then he quit because he knew how it was going to end and then ran to his 113 friends and somehow thats me calling sadao a scrub and then a bunch of his fanbois immediately defend him within minutes. And again its all moot because he's literally on the opposite side of the world in k64/74 so it's just 1 random account who just recently joined Kunis trying to shit on -t- to fanboi Sadao again all pointless.

Deleted User - 848983838

and did Sadao going to Kunis suddenly turn everyone in Kunis against T? I've been fanboying yall for embarrassing the whales in bio

Deleted User - 848983838

thought your trolling relationship was exclusive to bio, wonder how they feel about it becoming an open relationship

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh no Sadao!! the horror, how will we ever deal with a player like that!? :rolleyes:

We could of held out for months against your tribe exp when you got to our account, i'd love to see anyone in -T- do better with the situation we were in you attacked us 3 days after merging with a tribe we were at war with. theres lots of stuff i could go into but there is no point we lost too many people quit, that we couldn't sit, and we didn't have the nobles to fight back and internal them at the same time. but let be honest here ive sat frontline accounts that let every troop die except w/e was building and it took you a month+ to take aall the villages on an account we werent tribe supporting and only using troops it rebuilt to be a bitch for you guys. ive also seen how you guys attack and all you have going for you is that you keep up the constant pressure. your tactics barely change, and when we could attack we killed a hell of alot of troops why? because half your guys don't know how to dodge or defend.

the 7 members you got is because they proved there self to try and be worth something of course we didn't do everything that would be impossible we can only sit 3 accounts at 1 time. but ask any of them how much we actually did ^^.

also if -t-'s alliance is so strong with dragon how come they knocked back one of the TOW members who actually did a hell of alot because " he had dragon connections".

Seems all rosey there right o_O

Edit:

also them knocking him back is dumbest shit ive ever seen, this game is how old? 95% of people probably have connections in different tribes. yet it was that big an issue for them.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

We could of held out for months against your tribe exp when you got to our account, i'd love to see anyone in -T- do better with the situation we were in you attacked us 3 days after merging with a tribe we were at war with. theres lots of stuff i could go into but there is no point we lost too many people quit, that we couldn't sit, and we didn't have the nobles to fight back and internal them at the same time. but let be honest here ive sat frontline accounts that let every troop die except w/e was building and it took you a month+ to take aall the villages on an account we werent tribe supporting and only using troops it rebuilt to be a bitch for you guys. ive also seen how you guys attack and all you have going for you is that you keep up the constant pressure. your tactics barely change, and when we could attack we killed a hell of alot of troops why? because half your guys don't know how to dodge or defend.

the 7 members you got is because they proved there self to try and be worth something of course we didn't do everything that would be impossible we can only sit 3 accounts at 1 time. but ask any of them how much we actually did ^^.

also if -t-'s alliance is so strong with dragon how come they knocked back one of the TOW members who actually did a hell of alot because " he had dragon connections".

Seems all rosey there right o_O

Edit:

also them knocking him back is dumbest shit ive ever seen, this game is how old? 95% of people probably have connections in different tribes. yet it was that big an issue for them.

Oh no doubt it was painstakingly slow process and easily could've gone on for months and I expected it to as well tbh, granted it was a very boring war for me tbh so I just spent most of the time making memes against bio ‍♂️.

I mean we've seen all 3 of the top tribes perform pretty terribly. Bio against pretty much everyone that wasn't an internal, dragon against ID. This may have not been the prettiest win but until Kunis against Bio and Dragon v KND it was sadly the "best performance" of the main three that was continuously mocked by bio and I think some of dragon for being a pointless war that should've just been a merge (as if there weren't enough of those already)

I mean I didn't exactly try to descredit what you did because everyone in the world essentially knew you were carrying and even that there were others with top 10 ods you still had more than them combined, but it was still a losing war and sort of like you said it was just to be a dick it wasn't like you were going to to anything besides slow us down, but we probably one of the best individual performances so far outside of abel and the groups responsible for fighting bio in susa/cure and the kunis guys only other person with a noteworthy performance I think is damachine this world at least that I can think of off the top of my head.

Idk if you meant our account personally or the tribe tactics but it's not like constant pressure is something that is the worse strategy ‍♂️ granted it definitely could've been a lot better and we had major accounts nowhere near you guys and then I think most of the accounts doing damage to you guys in the north I'm not calling our performance that great either regardless if you meant my account or the tribes.

Oh well was a decent war I guess since Dragon/Bio barely did much in the time it took place which for me was boring and almost even an outside perspective (heck the one? Op you guys launched didn't even really touch my support out unfortunately)

I was just surprised to see Kunis jump in on the T bashing for some reason convientently once you joined there ‍♂️ especially some account I think is entirely new to Kunis and from susa/cure if that's who I think it is on discord. And my joke taken seriously by those who claim to just be shitposting themselves .

Deleted User - 848983838

Also those are supposed to be shrugs idk why the android shrug emoji turns into the male symbol on the forums lmao

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also those are supposed to be shrugs idk why the android shrug emoji turns into the male symbol on the forums lmao

I meant -T- in general not you specificly, tbh i actually think i would get on with you ropey. and i honestly have northing against most of -T- and have a friend or two in there even and now even more including tow guys. and i 100% agree with you the north old dameat guys did a hell of alot. its mad that really there best players where recruited.

but personally i think your leaders are toxic idiots who try to use people until it doesn't suit them then change the script. even to there so called friends.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

-TU- should realize that they need to recruit BIO to have a remote chance against Dragon, glad some council members understand that.

Pear

Reaction score
-TU- should realize that they need to recruit BIO to have a remote chance against Dragon, glad some council members understand that.

I don't necessarily think its the wrong route for BIO/TU to consider, I imagine its been debated somewhat already. It does however bloat TU a lot more and rely on the leaders being able to lead a tribe(s) like that.
Not everyone in BIO is worth saving and I'd assume not everyone in BIO would want to join TU either!

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

So everything i'm reading from you jeff is that you have no faith in your tribe unless they recruit more people when they already recruited alot of good players on your side of the world. i wonder how much they enjoy hearing your lack of faith in them.

either of the tribes can win and do it alone as they are now, Jeff wasn't it you who said you believe practice makes you better at everything? someones going to wilt eventually. So i don't understand why you seem to think this.

Deleted User - 848983838

I meant -T- in general not you specificly, tbh i actually think i would get on with you ropey. and i honestly have northing against most of -T- and have a friend or two in there even and now even more including tow guys. and i 100% agree with you the north old dameat guys did a hell of alot. its mad that really there best players where recruited.

but personally i think your leaders are toxic idiots who try to use people until it doesn't suit them then change the script. even to there so called friends.

i think so too, shame you didnt come shitpost in the discord with us probably would've been fun, but then you also probably wouldn't say you would get along with me :D. Yea I didnt have anything against you guys either, but war is war, yes the demeat guys at least for -t- could be one of the best decisions in the world some studs there.

and yea i would say pressure was the #1 prioirty. i know you all had the croatians with some natural disasters (although i think that was only like 2-3 accounts), but constant pressure may not be the best strategy but still a very good one, i dont think we were as constant as we could've been but getting people to quit because they can't defend that much or wear them down is an entirely valid strategy but again a valid point our ops were not 100%

yep it was definitely a war because of leadership between the tribes and not the members themselves, but thats not something for me to talk about the problems between yall.