W117 Newsflash Edition 5

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As elaborated in my previous edition, I try to make these newsflashes as unbiased as possible. It is why I do not include interviews nor, intend to include them in the future. Everything written here is based on my player experience.

F9Tc5Kh.png

Merely going to be describing 3 tribes, Bye.IO, -TU- and Dragon. Please understand that I play in Bye.IO and thus, am an outsider to -TU- and Dragon and diplomatic status for these tribes might be wrong.

Bye.IO:
Allies
: BIO2
NAP: N/a
Enemies: Entire world

Dragon:
Allies
: -TU-, -TD-, Kunis, WYVERN, HYDRA, SuSa, -TI-, -HOLD-, Cure, POP (?), Rlease, Bask & HOLD-2
NAP: TOW, WT, BB-v12 (?)
Enemies: Bye.IO, BIO2

-TU-:
Allies
: Dragon, -TD-, WYVERN, HYDRA, -TI-
NAP: SuSa, POP, Cure
Enemies: TOW, WT, Bye.IO, BIO2, BB-v12

n0Cxsr8.png

Green: -TU-, -TD- & -TI-
Blue: Bye.IO & BIO2
Purple: Dragon, Wyvern & Hydra

xb9gOyW.png

WXi2dp5.png

Perhaps the biggest event that has happened the last 2 weeks. Ultrafuse, Bye.IO's biggest player and biggest player in the world with about 16 million points as of now. It's undeniable that the ban of Ultrafuse came at an awkward time, tensions were already high after some people left Bye.IO but the ban only increased tensions further. Ultra did not receive a punishment as far as known.

(Please understand that this is written from my perspective as a player, not as team member)

XzYME8o.png

As of this moment, Bye.IO had 4 significant people leaving: Penetration God, Bluenile23, Sleepy Joe (although merging into Bluenile23) and Huuse. It led to Ultrafuse changing the tribe's name to Bye.IO. The timing leaves many wonder if they have been recruited by Dragon to fight Bye.IO/-TU- which rumours only seem to support. It will be interesting to see what will happen considering that -TU- and Dragon had an agreement that neither side would end up recruiting Bye.IO members. It's the exact reason as to why I added BB-v12 as a potential NAP at Dragon, as Huuse and Bluenile23 left to that tribe. Any reasonable person would assume that BB-v12 works as a proxy tribe for Dragon in order to avoid breaching the agreement with -TU-.

We can only speculate if there will be more players leaving Bye.IO, as of now the entire southern area has collapsed leaving psychohz behind. It will be interesting to see as to what will happen with psycho, if he either joins BB-v12 or if he succumbs to the attacks.
kWqqt9w.png

Tensions are running higher between the Dragon / -TU- coalition. Both side are aware that they can not fight two fronts (e.g. for TU vs Dragon and Bye.IO, Dragon vs TU and Bye.IO which makes me believe that they will work together until Bye.IO is completely removed. However Dragon is playing a dangerous line with potentially recruiting Bye.IO players. The question is, what will -TU- do: either they honour the agreement and face a huge disadvantage once Bye.IO is gone or they will recruit/merge with Bye.IO in order to get the advantage for the endgame war.

KOyv4ia.png

Nearly all tribes have cleaned up their rim, only Bye.IO has some tribes to clean up and prepare for a potential endgame war scenario. It's undeniable that on some fronts Bye.IO is making progress and on other fronts not. For example, in the north (K36), the players marrowx and Nnnnnnn went ham against =SPC= and Cure. In return, Cure ended up recruiting a couple of =SPC= members.

Dragon seems to have cleaned any bigger tribes from their rims and the same goes for -TU-.
wZbJ3Rz.png

Other than the bans that have happened, not much noteworthy has happened. The outcome of the increased tension between -TU- and Dragon will dictate as to what will happen to Bye.IO.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I rate this 3/10, mostly just secret BIO propaganda and zero new Kunis news smh head.

Luckily I got you bois.
"Mila Kunis visits a beauty spa in West Hollywood... after her shocking transformation as an opioid addict was unveiled in Four Good Days trailer"

imdoo

Reaction score
as someone who is sitting right in the middle of the Big3, it's quite entertaining to read these and I know some of it is pretty off but even then. Btw I did kinda waited to know why there was a `?` in front of POP

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as someone who is sitting right in the middle of the Big3, it's quite entertaining to read these and I know some of it is pretty off but even then. Btw I did kinda waited to know why there was a `?` in front of POP

I'm not fully convinced about it, it's my assumption.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"I'm going to be as unbiased as possible"

*Spends the rest of the time trying to make a division between his two enemies* ;)

Gatta love Jeff and his antics

Are you saying that there is no tension? It is to my experience and that what I have heard from TU.

Dragu4

Reaction score
Are you saying that there is no tension? It is to my experience and that what I have heard from TU.

That's what I'm telling you big boy ;) Despite your best efforts, Dragon/TU Alliance is stronger than ever. True, we will go to war eventually, but not before bio is but a footnote in 117 history

Pear

Reaction score
That's what I'm telling you big boy ;) Despite your best efforts, Dragon/TU Alliance is stronger than ever. True, we will go to war eventually, but not before bio is but a footnote in 117 history

Stronger than ever? That's not what Klenne and Grim told me!

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I usually don't write on the externals, nor do I intend to do so in the future.

The sole reason for my writing is to fully back-up Dragu4 on our alliance being stronger then ever.

@Pear stop trying to cause problem between us, it's not working. If you're really looking for the fight, show us on the battlefield.

kind of hard for him to show you when you're 500 hours away