W117 Newsflash Edition 5

Deleted User - 848983838

it is kinda funny we are watching bio continue to do things that cause issues among themselves, everyone knows how fragile they are.

so far we've had:

- bio 3 cheating scandal (heck can throw ultra temp ban in there just because of the shadiness of them knowing about the bio 3 knowledge as well as their force internalling of some southern players)

- bio realizing they have to focus on dragon/kunis and leave damachine to rot (who then tries to get into t and also susa/cure then runs to the rim and imo embarrassingly rejoins Bio after how they left him for dead) [seriously how is anyone besides ultras absolute main core still in bio or think bio cares about them, just a meatshield or future internal for the ultra account to 1 v world]

- bio whales being exposed by kunis

- bio try to get recruited by both dragon and -t-

- bio unable to beat DIA/BOT without recruiting them all.

- almost openly admit its a shitshow and bio is no longer the massive favorite they were about 1.5 months ago.

and think either dragon or -t- needs them :rolleyes:

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So everything i'm reading from you jeff is that you have no faith in your tribe unless they recruit more people when they already recruited alot of good players on your side of the world. i wonder how much they enjoy hearing your lack of faith in them.

either of the tribes can win and do it alone as they are now, Jeff wasn't it you who said you believe practice makes you better at everything? someones going to wilt eventually. So i don't understand why you seem to think this.

Go ahead and tell BIO leadership about my "lack of faith" ;-) - I mean, if we look at the raw facts here; Dragon is the most successful tribe as of now (out of TU/Bio/Dragon) and if you deny that then I have no clue what facts you're looking at. Anything can chance definitely, but I based my opinion on previous facts and not on potential or promises.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it is kinda funny we are watching bio continue to do things that cause issues among themselves, everyone knows how fragile they are.

so far we've had:

- bio 3 cheating scandal (heck can throw ultra temp ban in there just because of the shadiness of them knowing about the bio 3 knowledge as well as their force internalling of some southern players)

- bio realizing they have to focus on dragon/kunis and leave damachine to rot (who then tries to get into t and also susa/cure then runs to the rim and imo embarrassingly rejoins Bio after how they left him for dead) [seriously how is anyone besides ultras absolute main core still in bio or think bio cares about them, just a meatshield or future internal for the ultra account to 1 v world]

- bio try to get recruited by both dragon and -t-

- almost openly admit its a shitshow and bio is no longer the massive favorite they were about 1.5 months ago.

and think either dragon or -t- needs them :rolleyes:

As to these arguments:
Unexperienced players whom have fun at the game isn't necessarily "being exposed", Cowboys was open about being a new player and props to Kunis for showing sportsmanship to Cowboy once they won.

Uhhh, what about ToW, VK etc?

Deleted User - 848983838

As to these arguments:
Unexperienced players whom have fun at the game isn't necessarily "being exposed", Cowboys was open about being a new player and props to Kunis for showing sportsmanship to Cowboy once they won.

Uhhh, what about ToW, VK etc?

eh still a major deal to have a rank 5 player get embarrassed that bad regardless of skill level (even if he took it like a champ publicly), there's no positive spin on it and it led to quite a bit of turmoil in the south for bio.

ToW was an actual tribe though lol, DIA was literally 1 million and 1/10th smaller than you. Bio made almost on progress on either of those tribes until they mass recruited, ToW is nothing comparable to the embarrassment that DIA/BOT was. As much as you specifically and few other bio members continued to shit on the tow war, it was a war -t- was winning albiet very slowly but it was never a stalemate as you and other discord members thought it was. Yea VK can't really say anything on that, but we didn't even get a chance to even fight them (and there's no history of embarrassing war performances with VK being a 1 time thing unlike Bio)

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Go ahead and tell BIO leadership about my "lack of faith" ;-) - I mean, if we look at the raw facts here; Dragon is the most successful tribe as of now (out of TU/Bio/Dragon) and if you deny that then I have no clue what facts you're looking at. Anything can chance definitely, but I based my opinion on previous facts and not on potential or promises.

Hmm i think that is debatable tbh dragon might be pulled ahead on merging the accounts etc, so they are clearly looking in a good position here. but this is tribalwars and every tribe has loads of members i'm sure some are very experienced. and some not. in terms of size though BIO's main tribe is clearly much larger than both TU/Dragon so that means majority of there villages should already be in capable players hands? and also just because people are inexperianced now with a little guidence they can do really well we all know activity and being willing to try things and keep it up don't give up is the most important thing on this game everything else you can learn.

so to answer your question yes i agree it looks like dragon are in a good position, but other than the hackers, other scandals etc, bio also look in a good position if they can pull it together.

And -T- even though i dislike the leadership have some very good players, are they a little behind on clearing up mostly due to us. Yes but they don't give up, they keep going even if things aint looking amazing. they do have some really good players. and they also just gained members i know for a fact if they are still able to be commited will be a big boost to help them. so they are only going to improve.

so yes i think anyone can still win as they are now.

Pear

Reaction score
As to these arguments:

I'd also like to add that he should not have responsibility for the issues in the south. Sure, the fighting came from interactions with him but he's not responsible for BIO failing there. I also do agree wholeheartedly with people playing for fun, but in that scenario leadership is tasked with finding a balance.

BIO had an opportunity to sort things diplomatically very early on with just simple borders, taking this (although seemingly to the benefit of Kunis) would have allowed them to reconstruct a front in order to be successful. Cowboys started the war but a more active approach could have been taken to stop the bleeding on his account, at the point of our initial fights BIO were still running 3/4 tribes. Arguably enough there to have an account permanently sat. Nobody wants that kind of job but it could have and should have been done.

Even without a diplomatic approach accounts like ULTRAFUSE should have made an effort to do more. I understand sometimes as an outsider you don't get the full picture- but the efforts made to save K65 almost seemed non-existent. Down the road I know there was an issue obviously with people bouncing out of the tribe but had there had been some kind of earlier intervention or some kind of firm leadership in BIO - we might have seen a different picture being painted in the south. BIO have hung up the hat now in K65, Psychohz unable to receive tribe support and ULTRA not defending his villages. I think its the right call but its a shame it went that way!

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd also like to add that he should not have responsibility for the issues in the south. Sure, the fighting came from interactions with him but he's not responsible for BIO failing there. I also do agree wholeheartedly with people playing for fun, but in that scenario leadership is tasked with finding a balance.

BIO had an opportunity to sort things diplomatically very early on with just simple borders, taking this (although seemingly to the benefit of Kunis) would have allowed them to reconstruct a front in order to be successful. Cowboys started the war but a more active approach could have been taken to stop the bleeding on his account, at the point of our initial fights BIO were still running 3/4 tribes. Arguably enough there to have an account permanently sat. Nobody wants that kind of job but it could have and should have been done.

Even without a diplomatic approach accounts like ULTRAFUSE should have made an effort to do more. I understand sometimes as an outsider you don't get the full picture- but the efforts made to save K65 almost seemed non-existent. Down the road I know there was an issue obviously with people bouncing out of the tribe but had there had been some kind of earlier intervention or some kind of firm leadership in BIO - we might have seen a different picture being painted in the south. BIO have hung up the hat now in K65, Psychohz unable to receive tribe support and ULTRA not defending his villages. I think its the right call but its a shame it went that way!

Hits the nail on it's head

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
-TU- should realize that they need to recruit BIO to have a remote chance against Dragon, glad some council members understand that.

if they are stupid enough to think that they need to recruit bio, then yes they need to recruit bio. Because then they lack all kinds of strategy and balls to have a chance to win leaving only village advantage as a valid option.
though there seems to be enough brain in T leadership as a whole to think that one through

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
-TU- should realize that they need to recruit BIO to have a remote chance against Dragon, glad some council members understand that.
This would be one of the worst moves -T- could do, aswell as any other tribe to be fair.
Majority of BIO are seen as w117 enemies, they have a prolific amount of spy's/leaks, leadership made some very poor decisions tactically and from what I've seen from an outside point, the only one in the North of mention was DaMachine. (Yes there seem to be some competent players in K55, however I don't know/or heard much about them)

Literally whoever recruits/merge's BIO into them would instantaneously put them to war with the majority of the tribes.
This has turned into a West v West endgame world, with the East being big PP players with pre-built villages for those who started in the West.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As to these arguments:

I'd say you got some more Whales in there that would get exposed if they had a front. Either way don't you think the tribe could have taught him better, gotten him a co and so on?

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People out here talkin like BIO isnt 80m points and nearly twice the size as the main Dragon tribe.
"Yeah they're already dead, better start recruiting their players"
Literally no one talking about how if they pulled their finger out and started nobling one of the many tribes out to get them, they could probably still ride Ultrafuses wallet to victory :^)

Well, at least until Kunis is fronting them again :^)

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Been avoiding forums and look liked I missed out on some good talks. Needless to say, main core of BIO is going to stay and fight. Not too sure why everyone is already counting us out, even though we are still on paper one of the 'big 3' tribes in 117.

We've made a lot of shitty decisions and that's cost us a lot of ground, but it's not like we're just suddenly going to disappear off the map and all hit delete. With our frontline mostly condensed now and tribe member counts reduced, as long as leadership steps up and brings the ship back around, BIO should be in a decent spot to take on the world.

And yes I'm in leadership, but acknowledge I probably shouldn't be but somehow got dragged into this whole mess :| But am still doing the best I can to form an umbrella around my players at the very least to give them space

BrianBrian

Reaction score
seems to me like you guys are still doing something right all things considered, still growing consistently in the right areas, as an outsiders perspective of all 3 of the top tribes, i would say i think its a lot closer than what everyone seems to be making it out to be!

DaanRabih

Reaction score
I think people forget that unlike BIO both TU and dragon have alot of dead weight,

And that if BIO wasnt facing DRAGON strongest player (noc) and kunis who are good players

and at TU side, facing susa who are also good players and POP who are secure cuz of their morale

we would be walsing in their territories..

I find it funny how safe u guys feel, but if it wasnt for noc, jack and wang would have kicked dragon ass ages ago

Jonas Keane

Reaction score
I think people forget that unlike BIO both TU and dragon have alot of dead weight,

And that if BIO wasnt facing DRAGON strongest player (noc) and kunis who are good players

and at TU side, facing susa who are also good players and POP who are secure cuz of their morale

I find it funny how safe u guys feel, but if it wasnt for noc, jack and wang would have kicked dragon ass ages ago

And if the sky was pink, and sheeps could fly, a prophecy says that POP would win this world. Come on man, that was a long big list of "if's".

Deleted User - 848983838

"if you had a crappy frontline player instead of a really good player we'd be winning"

thank you for that elite analysis

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle