W117 players of the world so far. Prevoting round 0

Cutie Beast

Reaction score
I nominate grim he deserve it : the only one doing prenukes without rams claiming he got no time to send it with rams ( while he time his defense into perfection) need to admit it one of the best.

penetier

Reaction score
penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier

did i win?

Jumpish

Reaction score
It doesn't matter now but I vote Ultrafuse.
The players on that account.. They're monsters specialized in wars. I still remember from W114 where pippy literally broke through the enemy line alone with little support from the tribe. That guy must have been on coke or something cuz the guy would not sleep lol.

They learned from the best in how to use the PPs most efficiently and their stats show.

If you're able to hold your ground against them, it means

1) their tribe sucks.
2) they made too many enemies.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't matter now but I vote Ultrafuse.
The players on that account.. They're monsters specialized in wars. I still remember from W114 where pippy literally broke through the enemy line alone with little support from the tribe. That guy must have been on coke or something cuz the guy would not sleep lol.

They learned from the best in how to use the PPs most efficiently and their stats show.

If you're able to hold your ground against them, it means

1) their tribe sucks.
2) they made too many enemies.

Enemies don't really do anything so it's just a slow eating contest at this point

God.

Reaction score
penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier penetier

did i win?
ahahaha

NO

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know it's not what you meant in your OP but your outline question is lose enough in its definition to permit this post. And you said this thread was about arguing anyway, so if you think I'm wrong then that's the right outcome.

Most impactful moments:

1. The BIO northern flank. Being from k35, I was aghast when BIO were able to recruit a swathe of players in the northern hemisphere and, for a while, seemed poised to unleash a lot of damage. I don't know the story behind this, it looks like inactivity from a 'neutral' perspective, but a massive lost opportunity from a global perspective. The sole & valiant efforts of Damachine merely 6 weeks later followed by Chicken Nugget a few weeks after saw BIO lose control over an entire continent rapidly. Accounts involved: DaMachine, Hermias, InactiveAsAlways, MinimalAnimal. The short term gain from this was in favour of Susa and now seemingly -T- for long term.

2. The BIO southern flank. Almost simultaneously to losing ground in the north, BIO lost a large member base in the south. Kudos to the Nocturne account for walling BIO for months; this was followed by the destruction of the erich168 (I forget the previous name) and the switching of tribes by Bluenile23 soon followed by J3lacck. The real winners from this interaction were Kunis, suddenly propelled on to the world stage. Dragon found room to grow (and still do) but suddenly found themselves alongside a much larger tribe to their rim.

3. Ropey and Stampo join -T-. The immediate impact of this decision was two fold; it allowed -T- to rapidly form a backline but also then focus their efforts west on Old Sadao, Stutzy and -Horizon-. The short term impact was then to destabilise the -VK- backline (solely by these two players) which ultimately led to the merger and half of k35. The long term impact is now -T- pushing forward through k35. I think if those players had chosen differently way back, the north would have turned out a lot differently.

4. The relationship between klenne5 and Dragu4 and their associated steadfast supporters has essentially dictated the world politics to this point, with the only true exceptions being BIO and Susa. As the trajectory seemingly points closer to a north-south endgame, it'll be interesting to see how and when this relationship turns to war. One wonders what the competent and decisive leadership of Kunis will do.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ropey and Stampo join -T-. The immediate impact of this decision was two fold; it allowed -T- to rapidly form a backline but also then focus their efforts west on Old Sadao

One wonders what the competent and decisive leadership of Kunis will do.

Form a Pac-Man move and send Sadao back round to fight T