W119 Panzer War Coming?

King Delta

Reaction score
Wow, we've ate like 20+ nukes from you by now. Are you guys good? LMFAO, that's gonna take weeks to rebuild.

King Delta

Reaction score
I think Panzer are not disappointed in using and losing 20 nukes to take 8 villas till now.

Maybe it’s gonna take weeks to rebuild (lol) but you cannot rebuild a lost villa ;)

We lost one village cause the guy had tech 0 in it, literally trolling there. Stacks were inbound we would of wiped all their offense lol, they got backtimed lost 5 nobles for a 3k village that literally grows on trees in Tribal Wars, over 10 nukes on that, midgame. Those others who cares they are 1.1k villages you can literally noble two barbs and have a 1.1k in like two days-three days easy. Not even, with pp like a day or two. The others what did they really gain? They got barely any offense now but sitting on a huge oilfield of cash for everyone to take.

Last edited:

Magik0

Reaction score
We lost one village cause the guy had tech 0 in it. Stacks were inbound we would of wiped all your offense lol. Those others who cares they are 1.1k villages you can literally noble two barbs and have a 1.1k in like two days-three days easy. Not even, with pp like a day or two. The others what did you really gain? You got barely any offense now but sitting on a huge oilfield of cash for everyone to take.

are you saying that to us or to your own tribe lol?

King Delta

Reaction score
They are literally the ones who initiated this, but no not 8, its 4:1, cause one was a recap. Two were 1.1k's so more like 2:1

Don't fake our entire tribe, then nuke it for no apparent reason. Then decide to try and noble our members.

Last edited:

Matricolato

Reaction score
They are literally the ones who initiated this, but no not 8, its 4:1, cause one was a recap. Two were 1.1k's so more like 2:1

Lets just say we agree to disagree yeah, don't fake our entire tribe, then nuke it for no apparent reason. Then decide to try and noble our members.

You confusing me. Are we talking about the same tribes?
Or you’re just unable to read numbers?

You don’t have any facts to support your words, but please keep going.
You’re funny.

Fiammanera

Reaction score
Man you Lost 8 villas in 1 day and got 20 nukes (lol) destroyed, i mean it's like 2 nukes per Villa with a pathetic morale so you should be the one crying here lol

King Delta

Reaction score
You literally lost 10 villas already.
That loss is unreal.

But I see your point.
You just look at troops (that we lost),
We instead look at the point (the villas we got).

For all of us it’s ok to go ahead that way.
Thank you.

After what heavy losses to the point on 8 villages alone you lost what over 20 nukes? four of which being ones we defended? I'm glad you admit that to everyone here.

Plus regardless if you get villages or not you're out at 4 defended villages, 20+ nukes lost, imagine get this. You multiply those losses in a real fight. You're taking fat losses against a tribe 1/4th your size. But forget about us, you got the juicy villages everyone wants.

Last edited:

Last Bellerathus

Reaction score
After what heavy losses to the point on 8 villages alone you lost what over 20 nukes? four of which being ones we defended? I'm glad you admit that to everyone here.

Plus regardless if you get villages or not you're tapping out at 4 defended villages, 20+ nukes lost, imagine get this. You multiply those losses in a real fight. You're taking fat losses against a tribe 1/4th your size. But forget about us, you got the juicy villages everyone wants.

It looks like you are winning, keep going like this! :cool:

Reaction score
since last night I have seen messages both in game and here in the forum where you want to be a teacher. before becoming a teacher, learn to keep the villages you conquer safe, because it is useless for you to boast of having eliminated 5 - 10 - 20 full houses if you then fail to keep the villages you conquer and you continue to lose them.