w12 i miss you

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
clearly it was so dominating that over that period u recruited how many people, dam if that was there best how did u beat them? clearly there is some holes in your logic there

what was that half there tribe? i mean now days u would expect if u get 1 or 2 players they would be the size of continents but back in 2008 hmm, I smell mass recruitment

You're making presumptions based on a list you found from nearly 2 years ago. Less then a quarter of the people Oots., which happened to be the 2nd best tribe in the game at the time, and was itself a warring tribe were allowed to join DNY. DNY worked in diplomacy, and it's prudent decisions combined with effective nobling strategies made throughout it's existence has allowed it to utterly dominate the world. Something that CTRl was not able to do, which was stuck in deadlock for years before it disbanded due to it's inability to break other tribes. Assimiliating the best of the 2nd best tribe was a logical choice. One could hardly call it "mass recruitment".

@ Ray- miss you man the devilk war would of been boring without you, i remember your war posts on this pnp forum, early on you were the most irritating and annoying poster i have ever seen haha, probably coz i was the enemy. And yet i would refer to you now as a good friend :D I remember at the end of the war i knew there would be a ceasefire and i launched all my nukes at you anyway just coz you irritated me so much. And being you they just bounced off your walls and you ended up with alot of ODD :icon_rolleyes: ...annoying see! haha miss you :)

Hey Cracker. Haha, the whole point of all that was to point out all the FUSION disinformation about us. You had us described as "the baddies", I was very vocal in my efforts to make it seem the other way around. And yeah, when you sent the nukes at me, combined with a load of others, I was pretty pleased! I had them ridiculous stacked :icon_twisted:. FUSION was so satisfying for me as I had a person vendetta vs PhantomForce and exacting my revenge with his betrayal to your tribe was delicious. He should've known better then to make an enemy of me. Ah, ruling K14 with an iron first...good times. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Omg so many Fusion nubs here... Hi all its Noub :icon_biggrin:! I figured id say bye again, since w12 is closing and remember what a blast i had with u be4 Fusion and during Fusion and i missed u all many times. Bob i have to gratz u on baby! I quit TW cuz pregnancy wasnt letting me play and all u nonFusion kept keeping me up all nights with attacks and wars, which was a blast till my son said thats enuf. Im expecting a daughter now btw.

Anyway ill miss you and good luck with ur villages and ur lives <3

Noublette

and tnx to Licca babe for letting me use her acc, since i forgot my pass XD

hi noublete. nice to hear you again.. congratz on new baby. how is sergej? is he still playing?

DeletedUser

Hey Cracker. Haha, the whole point of all that was to point out all the FUSION disinformation about us. You had us described as "the baddies", I was very vocal in my efforts to make it seem the other way around. And yeah, when you sent the nukes at me, combined with a load of others, I was pretty pleased! I had them ridiculous stacked :icon_twisted:. FUSION was so satisfying for me as I had a person vendetta vs PhantomForce and exacting my revenge with his betrayal to your tribe was delicious. He should've known better then to make an enemy of me. Ah, ruling K14 with an iron first...good times. :icon_cool:

Haha of course i had you discribed as the baddies , IMO winning the PnP's is the first step at winning the war :lol:

Yeah i remember phantom force, after he quit from your onslaught used his account as a bit of cannon fodder to slow you guys down and keep you busy on that side. Thanks to nickers it took a bit longer to nobel at the end. Just wish he could of taken the account for longer, as my sniping at that point in the game was attrocious.

Absolutely the most fun war i have ever been in , will never forget it bud :icon_wink: