w12 i miss you

Puguinha

Cracker, you are always around to have some attention...

It was nice days... and I miss it

DeletedUser

i miss nizzil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and where is licca at

DeletedUser

World 12 was fun while played, hope everyone else had fun. Goodbye world 12 :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see that i'm not missing to nobody!!!! lol. Girls and guys i love you all and miss you every day. cracky is there any chance that we try to play again in some world?

DeletedUser

Ben! Flem! Pug! Cracky! Wreck!

Good to hear ya'll around these parts again. :)

DeletedUser

i miss nizzil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and where is licca at

licca is co-playing pug ::lol: on a new world

@ flem: i would love to play again with you, mail my on the forum here and i will give you my skype details and we can chat ;)

**waves at bob

DeletedUser

i have sent you mail.

@bob whats up man. didnt hear you for ages. hows baby?

DeletedUser

@bob whats up man. didnt hear you for ages. hows baby?
The baby is doing awesome, healthy, happiest baby every, she's starting to walk around and really get into stuff.

licca is co-playing pug ::lol: on a new world
@ flem: i would love to play again with you, mail my on the forum here and i will give you my skype details and we can chat ;)
licca! Where!!

I might consider playing a new world with you. :)

DeletedUser

The baby is doing awesome, healthy, happiest baby every, she's starting to walk around and really get into stuff.

licca! Where!!

I might consider playing a new world with you. :)

that would be something. to get you, licca, cracky, wreck, i have soul with me in w49 and some other people together again.

DeletedUser

Ben! Flem! Pug! Cracky! Wreck!

Good to hear ya'll around these parts again. :)

Hey how's it going? haven't spoken to you in ages. Still playing w12 I see. I see cracky is trying to persuade you to play again, I hope he can persuade you to play. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

is there anyone else in w51. i have started to see is there familiar faces in.

DeletedUser

Hey how's it going? haven't spoken to you in ages. Still playing w12 I see. I see cracky is trying to persuade you to play again, I hope he can persuade you to play. :icon_biggrin:
Why are you playing somewhere now?