W12 Players

DeletedUser

I've tried playing but the game just isn't the same without world 12. Good to see that a few people are still around.

Maybe one day I'll come back to a new world and play again.

I havent play since world 12, it was really fun and now i see a lot of new features are being implemented, but i dont know if i ll ever find the motivation to go another world for some pwnage, just not enough time :)

DeletedUser42044

I was member of Virus that DNY later on. Now playing on w71 with similar settings, but a quite smaller world.

DeletedUser

spoona-x- checking in xD ive just started playing w21 on the app, its nothing like w12 was! will always miss this!

twenty-five

spoona-x- checking in xD ive just started playing w21 on the app, its nothing like w12 was! will always miss this!
w21? so UK I guess? Bruh how's it going btw? Been years. Murderous Mouse btw :p

w12 was an interesting world.

sadahzinia

Happy new year everyone! After six years a friend of mine invites me in a "cool" strategy game.Started for fun again in greek servers and couldn't resist joining in and saying everyone here that i miss the old times. Everyone be safe and happy guys. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

w21? so UK I guess? Bruh how's it going btw? Been years. Murderous Mouse btw :p

w12 was an interesting world.
yeah uk version, cant get back into it properly though haha!
yeah things are great mate, what about yourself?
ah i know w12 was very intresting haha!

shadowbuzo

Wow this is kind of a surprise, to see that people still remember this World, I have been trying to play the game a couple of times after this world, but never really got into it, as before