W12 Players

DeletedUser

Does anyone from w12 still play on here maybe not under their old name but has a new name

DeletedUser

I'm still playing, why i don't know :) fun to pick on noobs I guess LOL

what world are you playing on?.... I have been looking to see if there is anyone I recognize from the old W12 days, of course I am looking on W64 so might be a slim chance.... Anyway of the old DNY crew out there?

DeletedUser99562

still playing leading a rim tribe on world 66 with wIzd0m as far as i know rednecks and faaaaaaark are still around.

DeletedUser

still playing leading a rim tribe on world 66 with wIzd0m as far as i know rednecks and faaaaaaark are still around.
Yup, I'm still kicking around in W58.

I even convinced Booza to log back in and play one of our accounts.... :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Selvedre and I are still around, we are currently playing W61. Sam was with us for awhile until he got busy with school.

DeletedUser

Thinking of taking over a small account somewhere to push out some steam at work =)

DeletedUser

Thinking of taking over a small account somewhere to push out some steam at work =)
If you are interested in co-playing someone, we have players in W58 looking for assistance.

I'm sure we can find an account for you that suits your needs.

DeletedUser

crawling in world 68, waiting for a speed 2 world to come out again..back in the business :lol:

DeletedUser

I am still around... Original Flavor Heavens :D:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Scarface6608 was my name.
Got owned in the DNY Vs FEMA family war

Seeing as i was right in the middle of DNY :p

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've tried playing but the game just isn't the same without world 12. Good to see that a few people are still around.

Maybe one day I'll come back to a new world and play again.