w12 vs w10

DeletedUser

And how exactly does my villages at (412|578) attack their village at (412|578) ??

good point..we would have to add more to the coordinates like 412|578a for w10 and 412|578b for w12 , to be honest though this seems like a minor hiccup. What other hiccups would there be? maybe we could try iron them out now..and see exactly how far fetched this actually is.

DeletedUser

And how exactly does my villages at (412|578) attack their village at (412|578) ??
you send it through the worm hole. lol

but on to what cracker was saying. you would just have to intermingle the k's one would positive one would be negative

I think you would have to limit noble and attack distance

also drop all barbarians villages from both worlds (then fema would have to fight or just quit lol)

also would tw even has a server large enough to handle this?

DeletedUser

why not wait for a world to start with the same settings and join that world.

tribe
DNY=players of DNY of course
CTRL= ctrl players add fema if you want :p :icon_smile: (opps sorry theres only few barbs in that world fema wont enjoy it)

DeletedUser

why not wait for a world to start with the same settings and join that world.

tribe
DNY=players of DNY of course
CTRL= ctrl players add fema if you want :p :icon_smile: (opps sorry theres only few barbs in that world fema wont enjoy it)

because do not want to start over with one village keep all the villages we have now and fight with them

DeletedUser

Starting over even in a world with the exact same settings does not appeal to me at all. To start off in a new world there would have to be so many circumstances that would have to be met in order for either side to have a true faceoff.

DeletedUser

CTRL:
ODA- 1,386,621,066
ODD- 1,092,363,246
TOTAL- 2,478,984,312
POINTS- 453,660,842
VILLAGES- 69,870

DNY:
ODA- 1,251,082,961
ODD- 725,087,392
TOTAL- 1,976,170,353
POINTS- 390,473,408
VILLAGES- 64,535

Looks like DNY has some catching up to do, although DNY is slowly going up and CTRL is slowly going down, although as everyone knows world 10 started earlier so maybe they are even.

DeletedUser

Reading this, I was thinking how amazing it would be if two worlds could fight each other?
IMMOGAMES should create a tool with special conditions to enable players to invade another world.
That would be fun!!!:axemen:

DeletedUser

I think this war became boring for DNY...what will they do without FEMA in W12??
DNY won battles with some tricks and they were able to get some important FEMA- players with some tricks.
After crashing FEMA, they can only crash Oots, maybe the BSW- family, but then it is over.
Or DNY can start to make an internal ("civil") war...I think some would like to do so :)

Anyway, who will ask or know about DNY, FEMA, DevilK, DBD, TD, GAM, BSW, Oots, Fusion etc. and all that wars and battles, when INNOGAMES will switch off the servers?
Virtual worlds are like the wind...

DeletedUser

DNY won battles with some tricks and they were able to get some important FEMA- players with some tricks.

Is this what we are calling nukes/nobles now or are magicians a new unit? My magicians are only lvl 1 so they wander around aimlessly trying to make themselves disappear. :lol:

DeletedUser

you mean DNYs ILLUSIONS

7cc4031ec1e70fa1c061f011a61e77c0.gif

a trick is something a whore does for money.