1 Ctrl+Alt+Elite 1.071,34 Mio.

1 Elite Dynasty 1.064,18 Mio.

CTRL founded on: 06th August 2007
Code:
nine	Joined	06th August 2007 - 22:35

DNY founded on: 21st February 2008
Code:
Emperor Taizu	Joined	21st February 2008 - 11:11	368,088

So CTRL has been founded half a year before DNY has been founded. Yet their ODA scores are the same

Pretty cool thing tbh

So i conclude -> DNY is far far far more aggressive/killing more.

Thus DNY is the better tribe in my opinion :O

DeletedUser

You base skill on ODA ?

of course :D

because how are you going to conquer the world?

i think by attacking others, so the more aggressive the tribe the sooner it will conquer the world.

Unless you guys try to conquer the world by merging :O

Murderous Mouse

Haha lol I doubt merging will be an option.

But ODA not an indication of a good player or tribe really. I have seen this argument so many times before on these forums. It doesnt take skill to throw a lot of nukes at villages now really does it.

Yeh it takes tons of skill, you have to find the attack button, and that is a very important skill.

DeletedUser

Haha lol I doubt merging will be an option.

But ODA not an indication of a good player or tribe really. I have seen this argument so many times before on these forums. It doesnt take skill to throw a lot of nukes at villages now really does it.

True, but if you don't do it you are not going to get that village unless it are inactives ;)

So either you are fighting actives -> ODA rising

Or is CTRL nobling inactives and is that why their ODA isn't rising? :O

True a good player or not, everyone can throw nukes. But that doesn't mean they do. I bet FEMA has tons of nukes, they just let them gather dust in their villages and let them kill the wild animals while they civilize new barbarians :p

DeletedUser

I agree that people do have nukes but dont use them. Maybe FEMA I dont know ;). But there is a lot more to a good player and a good tribe to just wasting away nukes, all though it is fun.

I think that CTRL - DNY are equally good tribes, because this topic is not going to get anyway because it would be totally biased.

DeletedUser22586

Suko -.-

ODA is NOT a measure of skill, just as in most cases points is not a measure of skill.
Some people choose to be more productive in their nuking, and some people choose to be more persistant in their nobling (inactives, easy targets etc.)

Neither show skill unless you can directly relate it to where it matters for the tribe, or the situation.

DeletedUser

Suko -.-

ODA is NOT a measure of skill, just as in most cases points is not a measure of skill.
Some people choose to be more productive in their nuking, and some people choose to be more persistant in their nobling (inactives, easy targets etc.)

Neither show skill unless you can directly relate it to where it matters for the tribe, or the situation.

okay well then not skill :p

But it does show which of the 2 tribes is the most aggressive:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The number of members would of course have an impact too :)

DNY has more members than CTRL

DeletedUser22586

Possibly not Suko. I didnt think we would creep up on CTRL so quickly either. But CTRL have a different game play to DNY. Just like Die. were the more aggressive tribe in world 10 at the time. It didnt mean they lasted though.

DeletedUser

are the settings the same on both worlds that affects oda too the faster you make nukes the faster you use them....

if i compared world 12 to world 8 you cant really world 12 is doubl resorces and double production so people grow at least twice as fast on world 12...i consider players on world 8 better with resorce managing since they have to make nukes count but on world 12 you can afford to toss them away here and there since it takes roughly a week to make a nice size nuke.

if world 8 had the same settings as world 12 all 3 big tribes would be like DNY but with 200 players with 2mill+ some would have even broke 15mill even

DeletedUser

are the settings the same on both worlds that affects oda too the faster you make nukes the faster you use them....

if i compared world 12 to world 8 you cant really world 12 is doubl resorces and double production so people grow at least twice as fast on world 12...i consider players on world 8 better with resorce managing since they have to make nukes count but on world 12 you can afford to toss them away here and there since it takes roughly a week to make a nice size nuke.

if world 8 had the same settings as world 12 all 3 big tribes would be like DNY but with 200 players with 2mill+ some would have even broke 15mill even
10 and 12 are exactly the same with regards to world settings.

DeletedUser22586

I dont believe this has any relevance to this thread...

DeletedUser

I think a good measure on each tribes abilities and aggresiveness is to look at what is left in each world. In W10 they are no where near determining the winner when W12 is already in the final war. You can also look at the amount of continents each tribe controls. CTRL basically controls the core while DNY controls almost half the world.

W12 Continent Dominance Map:

topktribes.gif

W10 Continent Dominance Map:

topktribes.gif

Having played in W10 I can attest that there was way to much SimCity playing going on in the early stages. IMO, the family tribes and all the diplomacy the tribes had made W10 a mess while in W12 there was limited diplomacy between the top tribes. In DNY I can only remember there being about a 2 week period where we were not involved in some kind of war.

Kash2Smash

Well W12 vs W15:

DNY: 1,188,968,430 score
Emperor Taizu: Joined 21st February 2008 - 11:11

Wanted (they rank first): 1,590,566,199 score
Kire (leader of Wanted): Joined 27th February 2008 - 19:07

so basically W15 wins here :)