w120 memes

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
oie_68FrMQ7FX1zT.png

Deleted User - 848983838

So not only admitting to getting caught cheating on .net in tourney world they used an excuse that outed them as cheating on .br server?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Deleted User - 848941109

1622841189961.png

each interprets things the way they want.

keep obsessing on us, we're having a lot of fun with this :)

1622841789956.png

the most fun thing to play on this type of server is that those who take advantage of our tips completely change their view of the game, while others prefer to just use these crude and nonsensical excuses :)

but as I have said several times, each one should live their lives as they feel better

ps: yesterday I had a very nice conversation with some players where I helped them to open their minds about some things that help a lot in the evolution within the game they will certainly evolve a lot, and I hope they will pass on, regardless of all the hate we are taking here ^^

Deleted User - 848983838

View attachment 7858

each interprets things the way they want.

keep obsessing on us, we're having a lot of fun with this :)

View attachment 7860

the most fun thing to play on this type of server is that those who take advantage of our tips completely change their view of the game, while others prefer to just use these crude and nonsensical excuses :)

but as I have said several times, each one should live their lives as they feel better

ps: yesterday I had a very nice conversation with some players where I helped them to open their minds about some things that help a lot in the evolution within the game they will certainly evolve a lot, and I hope they will pass on, regardless of all the hate we are taking here ^^

should we warn them that you are gonna cause them to get banned because you admitted to running scripts on .br that are illegal on .net and thus illegal on .br

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Imagine @JawJaw breaking his own rules about not discussing tickets/bans/cases with other people.

Also imagine @Jirki88 allowing forums just fill up about the same bans from a different world over and over.

He hasnt discussed tickets/banned though? It was only Jawjaw stating that Br and .net has same rules for scripts in a discussion on discord :rolleyes:
He hasnt stated that Br was banned for illegal scripts or anything on the tournament...

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL insinuating is still the same thing is it not? Also the countless memes for the same screenshot is also breaking the rules technically as y'all have been going on about this favela guy for like a week now.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I only refered to your statement about jawjaw, other stuff is up to mods if they want to allow it (hey they allowed the spam in rate the player thread) and not sure what rules we breaking here? Its memes :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 848941109

we will no longer waste our time arguing around here.

we are always open to dialogue, but you don't know how to make memes, you are obsessed with disobeying forum rules and arrogance and arrogance do not allow you to have friendly conversations

from now on it's in the game, have a good time

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

This is how i imagine FAVELA giving tips

1622898606693.png

Deleted User - 848983838

you are obsessed with disobeying forum rules and arrogance and arrogance do not allow you to have friendly conversations

like how you guys are obsessed with disobeying the game rules and make up bs lies to excuse your cheating that were proven false?

Deleted User - 848983838

we will no longer waste our time arguing around here.

we are always open to dialogue, but you don't know how to make memes, you are obsessed with disobeying forum rules and arrogance and arrogance do not allow you to have friendly conversations

from now on it's in the game, have a good time

what exactly are you even arguing? you admitted they were banned on tourney for illegal scripts that you claimed were legal on .br which jawjaw then said .br and .net have the same rules so that excuse was clearly a lie and either you willingly cheated or were cheating on .br (which is super likely because .br is full of cheaters)

your only arguement is you dont like being accused of cheating for obviously cheating hahaha

so of course you go run away when you get exposed