w120 memes

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
I don't know how you can say with a straight face that another tribe is pushing, when you have this account in your tribe ;)
1624362217482.png
1624362292007.png
22 out of the 28 conquests "internals" 40 days in the world. You guys are really good in making people quit so fast damn.
Oh my bad, this is not pushing. Bad kekbye nobles from a tribe that has the name of one of it's players so they must be cheating but our play is clean so we must let everyone know.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So is ultra habibi still ultra beasts push account being that it's currently rank 10? Or just greatest push account of all time? Perhaps I'll help him get to rank 2 and see what they say then

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how you can say with a straight face that another tribe is pushing, when you have this account in your tribe ;)
View attachment 8094
View attachment 8096
22 out of the 28 conquests "internals" 40 days in the world. You guys are really good in making people quit so fast damn.
Oh my bad, this is not pushing. Bad kekbye nobles from a tribe that has the name of one of it's players so they must be cheating but our play is clean so we must let everyone know.
But u dont get it, this is clearly players quitting, its not acc pushing cause it wasnt preplanned and its not a premade.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
So is ultra habibi still ultra beasts push account being that it's currently rank 10? Or just greatest push account of all time? Perhaps I'll help him get to rank 2 and see what they say then

Don't worry my guy I don't think the rank of gons work phone is going to change anything I say or his tribemates say behind his back ;)

5e4r0y.jpg