w120 memes

Deleted User - 848941109

what exactly are you even arguing? you admitted they were banned on tourney for illegal scripts that you claimed were legal on .br which jawjaw then said .br and .net have the same rules so that excuse was clearly a lie and either you willingly cheated or were cheating on .br (which is super likely because .br is full of cheaters)

your only arguement is you dont like being accused of cheating for obviously cheating hahaha

so of course you go run away when you get exposed

we don't run away, we just know when it's not worth wasting time.

Your only goal is to try to turn someone down to show up, I used to do that a lot when I was a kid, but luckily now I've grown up and I have other things to pay attention to that are more important than a toxic external forum.

1622909931786.png

basically, in Brazil several scripts are created with high frequency, the brazilian people are famous for being creative.

we are not obligated to come here to .net support to ask for a release to use a script, because our community manager is in charge of our server, which is the maximum instance of the game, our scripts undergo evaluations and if they fit the rules above and support decides it is valid, they release upon prior approval.

The fact that some server gives Ban and another does not, is because the rules in this case are interpretive, and if the support judges that it cannot be used, it does have the right to give the correct punishment for each situation.

now goodbye kids, it's the last post around here.

Deleted User - 848983838

"we are not obligated to come here to .net support to ask for a release to use a script"

um yeah you kinda are. jfc how stupid are you? it's not our job to make sure our scripts are legal because the CM does it for us on .br? you play on another server you go by those rules, its your dumbass fault for being banned on tourney because you are dumb cheaters.

"the brazilian people are famous for being creative."

no you are famous for being massive cheaters on every server on .br on speed and on .net and probably every other one you cheaters infiltrate. the only thing creative about you is the vast library of illegal scripts you run and the ways to circumvent bans and continue playing and cheating. the only group that might have a worse reputation than you is the thais, but br has been the most notable cheaters for as long as I can remember

" rules in this case are interpretive"

maybe thats why you guys get banned so often lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
we don't run away, we just know when it's not worth wasting time.

Your only goal is to try to turn someone down to show up, I used to do that a lot when I was a kid, but luckily now I've grown up and I have other things to pay attention to that are more important than a toxic external forum.

View attachment 7870

basically, in Brazil several scripts are created with high frequency, the brazilian people are famous for being creative.

we are not obligated to come here to .net support to ask for a release to use a script, because our community manager is in charge of our server, which is the maximum instance of the game, our scripts undergo evaluations and if they fit the rules above and support decides it is valid, they release upon prior approval.

The fact that some server gives Ban and another does not, is because the rules in this case are interpretive, and if the support judges that it cannot be used, it does have the right to give the correct punishment for each situation.

now goodbye kids, it's the last post around here.

f2b8d102fe3aed3605211eee5deb631f.png

Ever thought about just go into hiding again or just come clean you guys using illegal scripts, this is getting embarrassing... :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 848983838

how sad do you have to be to merge with obvious cheaters?