w120 memes

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, you prove my point to be correct. No amount of numbers will beat a strong team of players. Regardless of the difference in numbers. So, you guys can justify your recruiting all you want due to a "gangbang" but gangbang's are always jokes. The side with the large numbers will have more odds to have leaks and players willing to gift to the enemy. Hence we saw all this on w116. So yes, I am right and you proved me right. Your selective referencing of the past is just stupid.

we kinda just did that on 117 though. Just need one good player to lead the many against the better few.
though, I see why this wouldn’t work for you guys since it would require at least one good player

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
we kinda just did that on 117 though. Just need one good player to lead the many against the better few.
though, I see why this wouldn’t work for you guys since it would require at least one good player
honkler.jpg

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Someday I'll join a world, with 100+ accounts to gift me villages and millions of pp in the bank, and then finally I'll get to understand what being a "good player" is. Won't that be the day.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Someday I'll join a world, with 100+ accounts to gift me villages and millions of pp in the bank, and then finally I'll get to understand what being a "good player" is. Won't that be the day.
Never done that but ok :)