Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Karte_Suedosteuropa_03_01.png

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TO BE CONTINUED

Gimme enough likes and ill finish making part 2 nerds

Fyi kek if you want me to make the bit where the witch king dies u better like this post ;)
Where is part 2? I feel lied to coming back 4 months later to no sequel, i have high hopes for it now :( False advertisment...

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
part 2 is nowhere near done because the material from the rest of that clip isn't very good to justify putting tons of time in and adding tons of names to cavalry units that don't do much. I might finish it but it'll be very low effort.

HOWEVER I do have another small project I was working on (apologies the graphs are very outdated as I wasn't able to finish it before xmas and some exams I had)

Not much in the way of fresh content, but I made it as a sort of tribute video to the boys in Washed.

1) Before anyone starts bitching about war stats: I don't care, I didn't include pepe or NIR because I don't have to, if you don't like it you should have won.
2) If ur mad about me @ing you in the video its all for the content, if you're upset make a counter video trolling me it's not like you'll have any shortage of material. I even put some in the video myself!

Also Just gonna select my favourite meme from the video and post it here: @IAmAbel
ABELAGAIN.png
bob.pngbob3.png

BOB META BTW GG NO RE

Last edited: