W120 - Tribe Discussion

SpiritBreaker

Reaction score
TOP 10 TRIBE RANKINGS - EOD 13th May 2021

RankTribe nameTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per villageRank Change
1 NiP13.7654034440344+6
2 Warpig13.3914033540335=
3 KekBye13.3513340533405+1
4 TMP13.1384032840328NEW
5 TITANS12.1694030440304-4
6 MUNCH12.1474030440304+3
7 AD11.6273929839298-2
8 177611.5954029040290NEW
9 RULE11.5273929639296-3
10 PORK11.1913928739287-2

Judging by previous comments, there's a lot of talk surrounding KekBye and NiP, for which the latter has catapulted up the tribe rankings to capture the top spot - a strong start from both 'elite' W120 tribes.

Newcomers to the top 10 are TMP and 1776.

In other updates, tribe OD has begun with ETHEREUM already collecting 331 heads, all whilst promoting crypto, impressive! Maybe a tribe to keep an eye on - their top-ranked player Hexo claims to be the OG of TW - winning worlds 1 & 2!

Not necessarily tribe related, but Ragestyles (tribeless) was also the first player over the 1k points mark and already has a 200+ points advantage over the johann kari of NiP in 2nd - congratulations!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

is NiP of anything to do with BiP w90? ( i don't see any recognizable names that would say so) just figured I would ask since I think someone mentioned TEA coming back.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol.. so much hate.. good job most my friends dont troll like you :)

maybe mail warpigs and let them know that..:) btw my friends sit next to u and yr pathetic pp farming. and finally i dont even know who you are or heard of you!!

maybe you arnt old enough for a beer yet.. check yr pubic growth

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Looking at nobles in 120, most of the players rush to grow with premium points and then noble barb village. Pathetic n00bs, you all suck. Realy suck. Remove premium points and you cant even play the game, you would be stack on 500 point villages, a bunch of losers.

The only player who noble another player so far is maddrick, the rest of you all suck.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Looking at nobles in 120, most of the players rush to grow with premium points and then noble barb village. Pathetic n00bs, you all suck. Realy suck. Remove premium points and you cant even play the game, you would be stack on 500 point villages, a bunch of losers.

The only player who noble another player so far is maddrick, the rest of you all suck.
The guy with 1k+ Buys from Market? Nice research mate.... Smithy 20 built in 1 hour, yeah good player...

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Are you sure about that buddy :)?

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
I know maddric spent PP I saw it, that s not the point, but he noble 2 players and the rest pp spenders noble barbs. That s my point. If I rush with pp my target is always the first closest player, not a barb likes this no skills players do. Make nuke, make train, send on the player....then noble second player and then take barb 3 and 4. Not first village barb-like n00bs who go first village defensiv.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I know maddric spent PP I saw it, that s not the point, but he noble 2 players and the rest pp spenders noble barbs. That s my point. If I rush with pp my target is always the first closest player, not a barb likes this no skills players do. Make nuke, make train, send on the player....then noble second player and then take barb 3 and 4. Not first village barb-like n00bs who go first village defensiv.

And who are you again?

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You clearly don't know how to play the early game or have not adapted to the new meta if you think nobling players in the early game is an indicator of skill. At most it's an indicator of stupidity as you're wasting your troops. Bottleneck for troops in early game is time, not resources and trying to cap a player can easily set you back a few days.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

As a player who has been the very top during all meta, all over several servers, I’ll say that you almost never went full nuke and train in any meta at all.
8-9 years ago it was a bit more duable because the overall skill lvl was low enough and the amount of players who started was many enough for farm to be more effective. This changed with almost every update since then. Introduction of 20% extra ress for pp, 20% cheaper building option, flags being a thing and now even 10% ress back due to quests up to 2k of each further make the old farm approach looking worse and worse.

Scav is still strong which is why the defensive approach. So now the thing to do is simply invest pp, get it back by selling, and go from there
I too miss the old days, I really do. I was way more dominant back in the days than now #old

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Its your problem you're not smart enough to see benefits of nobling barbs in early game and not losing tempo on dealing with players yet.
Once you learn basics of this game and see how wrong you are with this comment you gonna realise how silly you look to any decent player.

We're so nooby that we have more world wins than u have starts.

nicestash

Reaction score
As a player who has been the very top during all meta, all over several servers, I’ll say that you almost never went full nuke and train in any meta at all.
8-9 years ago it was a bit more duable because the overall skill lvl was low enough and the amount of players who started was many enough for farm to be more effective. This changed with almost every update since then. Introduction of 20% extra ress for pp, 20% cheaper building option, flags being a thing and now even 10% ress back due to quests up to 2k of each further make the old farm approach looking worse and worse.

Scav is still strong which is why the defensive approach. So now the thing to do is simply invest pp, get it back by selling, and go from there
I too miss the old days, I really do. I was way more dominant back in the days than now #old

Now the top players have to ask, why give up a quarter of your troops (that generate income) to take a player village when you can noble a bonus village with +30% resources which will be better in a couple days anyway.