W120 - Tribe Discussion

maddrick

Reaction score
ha ha ha Evil Omen you where part of the problem you really dont know who you messed with till it was to late

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what happened to the warpigs that threatened me..... And what happened to their little backstab tribe they set up?

Oh - they also got backstabbed.

Interesting.....

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
I warned Kirk like 10 times when we talked on skype, to keep an eye on Madrick, he was Warpig main player, and if he leaves he will take a half-tribe with him, and that what exactly happened. Kirk just cant be duke of the tribe where are good players because he is not a good player himself and people who know how to play game simple just cant follow his bad decions and ordes. He shud play casual world his stay of play and his loyal n00b followers are perfect for there, too bad he doesn't leasen advice and joins casual worlds, on normal he faly every time.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I warned Kirk like 10 times when we talked on skype, to keep an eye on Madrick, he was Warpig main player, and if he leaves he will take a half-tribe with him, and that what exactly happened. Kirk just cant be duke of the tribe where are good players because he is not a good player himself and people who know how to play game simple just cant follow his bad decions and ordes. He shud play casual world his stay of play and his loyal n00b followers are perfect for there, too bad he doesn't leasen advice and joins casual worlds, on normal he faly every time.

You should own the next casual world with kirk and his band of noobs

Almighty CorE

Reaction score

Amen to that. I don't think Kirk plays TW to play it actually. He just like to talk. Love to voice chat.