W121 vs BoT

Shania Twain

Reaction score
looks like things are getting spicyo_O
After a few days of back and forth war between BoT and Power, -NF- decide that the opportunity has arrived to break diplo with BoT and pounce on them, with Back joining soon after, creating a rank 1 vs the remaining top 5 tribes fight.

1636369841045.png
1636370387430.png1636370415362.png

brody477

Reaction score
It's almost as if everyone disliked one certain tribe that was playing dirty on this world ;) I haven't watched any of the marvel movies but I imagine this is something similar to all of the avengers getting together :cool:

Deleted User - 848983838

It's almost as if everyone disliked one certain tribe that was playing dirty on this world ;) I haven't watched any of the marvel movies but I imagine this is something similar to all of the avengers getting together :cool:

didnt power just get their biggest player banned and barbed lol

Deleted User - 848983838

Also wasn't back using tactical bands to defend against bot

Deleted User - 848983838

hold-me-back.gif

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
No bot anymore.
Now we have some kind of TVR :(

Jason.Statham

Reaction score
A coalition of tribes agains 1 tribe... That's the death of this game. With only 35 final spots in the winning tribe, someone is thinking that will be enough room for everyone.

Tiamat

Reaction score
A coalition of tribes agains 1 tribe... That's the death of this game. With only 35 final spots in the winning tribe, someone is thinking that will be enough room for everyone.
We're all well aware that we have to fight it out after. No one thinks we're just gonna have a big world hug and pick 35 members to win the world:rolleyes:

Deleted User - 848983838

We're all well aware that we have to fight it out after. No one thinks we're just gonna have a big world hug and pick 35 members to win the world:rolleyes:

we aren't?

fuck better change my plans