W123 Best of/Worst of

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
By now a classic, shoutout to celaethon for creating the template for w90

Will just start off by posting the template so it will be easy for others to make their own lists, will post my own list later

01). Best all-round player:

02). Best attacker:

03). Best defender:

04). Best strategic player:

05). Best player that got rimmed:

06). Biggest Barb taker:

07). Best tribe:

08). Runner-up Tribe:

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off:

10). The player you never want to piss off:

11). Best team (group of players):

12). Funniest player:

13). Best war:

14). Who would you most like to meet?:

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

16). Most overrated player:

17). Most improved player:

18). Most annoying player(s):

19). Luckiest player:

20). Best alliance:

22). Best mail:

23). Most dramatic:

24). Most paranoid:

25). Most underhanded:

26). Most loyal:

27). Greatest spy:

28). Biggest Stat padder:

29). Best leader:

30). Worst leader:

31). Best team player:

32). Worst team player:

33). Laziest player:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
-1- Stefos
-2- Bestla
-3- Bestla
-4- Stefos
-5- Stefos
-14- Stefos
-6- Pear
-31- Pear

Heisenberg.

Reaction score
1) MoP
2) Kreiz
3) Wardog
4) dwtrnx
6) GB
7) Buff
8) NoSpec
9) Goat
10)Dwtrnx
11) NoSpec front
13) Hydra vs. Buff
14) Dwtrnx
15) GB
16) GB
18) Goat + latchky
28) Goat, good work on those scavs
29) Mert
30) GB, interning your entire tribe is not a good look
31) dwtrnx, man of the sits
32) GB, internals again

GoatDR

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Kreiz

03). Best defender: Spahija

04). Best strategic player: Try.Me

07). Best tribe: Buff

08). Runner-up Tribe: -V-

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Snakeroc

11). Best team (group of players): Starman's A-team

12). Funniest player: King Ragnar

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Timothy Mus

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Wizpat

16). Most overrated player: Gaius Marius

18). Most annoying player(s): The White Tiger

20). Best alliance: NoSpec and events

22). Best mail: Goddess Bestla

27). Greatest spy: Angeltote

30). Worst leader: Sargeras

31). Best team player: Spahija

32). Worst team player: Angeltote

33). Laziest player: CliffordTheBigRedDog

Last edited:

Ciatoro

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Mert ! and lavim not too far from him
insane commitment to the world. taking sits, organizing def, filling those ML def perfectly, and snipes all around the world. Not to mention the sleepless night they put

02). Best attacker: Kreiz
No one actually have an edge over this one, but gotta give this to Kreiz with the huge amount of nukes he got

03). Best defender: MoP / Wardog
Cant decide on this one. Mo is doing great on the late game, Wardog did what would be impossible for alot of people during the mid game

04). Best strategic player: -

05). Best player that got rimmed: Mr. Noob
Had the chance to go with Buff, but still decided to stay with the coalition despite their failing to provide enough support for the guy

06). Biggest Barb and Internal Taker: Bestla
No explanation needed

08). Runner-up Tribe: Hydra

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: GoatDR
Delusional af

10). The player you never want to piss off: Mert
Scary dude when he's triggered

11). Best team (group of players): -

12). Funniest player: Try.Me
Manage to make buff discord ring almost every hour, and become a joke afterward

13). Best war: None. pretty one sided most of the time. with the coalition mostly on the def side

14). Who would you most like to meet?: -

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: -

16). Most overrated player: Bestla
Rank 1 being bullied by player half his size.

17). Most improved player: -

18). Most annoying player(s): Bestla, Latchky, Goat

19). Luckiest player: -

20). Best alliance: Buff and NoSpec

22). Best mail: Griff long mail. oh how i missed those mails. much better than -W33D-

23). Most dramatic: Bestla

24). Most paranoid: Bestla, GoatDR
Bestla stacking all his villages even in the rimside with 30k/30k/10k
Goat putting 200k prestacks against 6 DS villages

25). Most underhanded: -

26). Most loyal: Mr.Noob

27). Greatest spy: -

28). Biggest Stat padder: Bestla

29). Best leader: -
I'm still not sure who the leader of Buff

30). Worst leader: Latchky

31). Best team player: Mert

32). Worst team player: GoatDR

BrusPulverGuttene

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: MOP

02). Best attacker: Kreiz. not a clear cut winner, but he overall he put more effort into attacking than most. if only even half of that effort was put into defending aswell he would have a shot at being nominated for 01.

03). Best defender: Wardog, giving him the edge over MoP on this one due too his situation being alot more difficult defender wise.

04). Best strategic player: T4h & Superdog, T4H would have been a nobrain pick here for wrecking through the hydra FL with his OP's, but his activity level dipped quite abit near the end so hes sharing this spot with superdog who came in too assist him the last couple months.

05). Best player that got rimmed:-

06). Biggest Barb taker: Bestla

07). Best tribe: Buff?

08). Runner-up Tribe: Nospec

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: GB

10). The player you never want to piss off: -

11). Best team (group of players):-

12). Funniest player: W33d (for real tho his 1000 word circ mails cracks me up everytime)

13). Best war: was there even a good war this world?

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Superdog or z1ppa

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: my own.

16). Most overrated player:-

17). Most improved player:-

18). Most annoying player(s): Timothy Mus, Myself and GoatDR

19). Luckiest player: I think i have a strong case for this one.

20). Best alliance: Buff & Nospec

22). Best mail: probably one of w33ds delusional circ mails.

23). Most dramatic: Myself or Timothy Mus most likely.

24). Most paranoid: everyone in bottom 10 in buff for the last 2 months.

25). Most underhanded: GB done nothing but stabs and force internals all world long.

26). Most loyal: Mr.Noob Declined invitation to join the winning side and decided to stay with inept leadership.

27). Greatest spy: Clifford

28). Biggest Stat padder: all the buff/spec inactives who suddenly came to life once hydra flip sealed the world.

29). Best leader: if he stayed til the world ended definetly britney spears, but jake left so giving this one to superdog.

30). Worst leader: can honestly pick out anyone in clown trio from the coalition. latchky, gb or apostle.

31). Best team player: I dont think there is any clear cut winner here.

there has been outstanding teamplayers gameplay wise in terms of taking sits and helping out people in game by people like Superdog, Mert, Lavim.

While there has also been selfless players whos repeatedly sacrificed their own growth/progress for the benefit of others or been a positive influence in the tribe discords like Z1ppa & hellosilver that deserves a mention here.

32). Worst team player: GoatDR.

33). Laziest player: clifford.

Last edited:

Xfire

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Difficult to choose just one but will go with Lavim

02). Best attacker: Given the amount of nukes they had to send throughout all the stages of the world, Kreiz. Honorable mentions also include Mexicanfire monkey, hello heidy, dwtrx and Sir Hero

03). Best defender: MOP for the mega op he defended like a champ. Also would like to give a shout out to the I like trains account which defended several ops towards the final stages of the game immaculately.

08). Runner-up Tribe: No Spec

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Timothy Mus :p

10). The player you never want to piss off: probably Jake or Mert

11). Best team (group of players): Hello Heidy Account

12). Funniest player: Dasake

13). Best war: No Spec - Hydra

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Dasake

20). Best alliance: Hands down, No Spec and Buff

22). Best mail: W33 propaganda mails

28). Biggest Stat padder: Bestla

29). Best leader: Difficult to choose, going with either Rob or Mitch

30). Worst leader: Latchy

31). Best team player: Mert and Lavim

Last edited:

gunnersaurus

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
HP Admin
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: MOP - Great defender, and also rarely missed an attack. Great team player and a nice guy.

02). Best attacker: Kreiz just for the number of nukes he had to time, and rarely missed.

03). Best defender: Wardog defended well on limited resources early world.

04). Best strategic player: Michell and Rob (ILT/T4H) Well planned ops by the boys. Would have been difficult without them

05). Best player that got rimmed: Z1ppa/, Crazy Fish (lads with bats)

06). Biggest Barb taker: GB

08). Runner-up Tribe: NoSpec

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Goat

10). The player you never want to piss off: Mert

12). Funniest player: Dark Magician

13). Best war: None

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Mitch or Allan

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mesut - So he could have a day off discord

16). Most overrated player: Madrick or Latchky

17). Most improved player:

18). Most annoying player(s): Mert when he's drunk

19). Luckiest player: Me, for playing with the guys I have (How cheesy)

20). Best alliance: Buff/Spec

22). Best mail: Griffs Novel at the start of the world. Like 10,000 words

23). Most dramatic: Dasake/Mesut

24). Most paranoid: Mesut

25). Most underhanded: Apostle/Latchky/Madrick lived up to their reputation

26). Most loyal: Mr Noob

27). Greatest spy: Buff had no spies in any tribes, so hard to say.

28). Biggest Stat padder: GB

29). Best leader: Didn't really have a leader in Buff. Ruled by democracy.

30). Worst leader: Apostle

31). Best team player: Mert/Lavim/Mitchell

32). Worst team player: Apostle/GB - Stacking his own villages when others were in trouble and they weren't

33). Laziest player: Helloattack

lavim

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Mert (dwtrnx). between all of the sits he took defending, all of the times he sat Haseo and Cazzanova for follow up for our largest ops, his great timing, nonstop antisnipes, and all of the help he did sniping for MoP its a pretty easy one to pick.

02). Best attackers: Mo on MoP and Mert. both went hard in different ways. Mo with the constant noble nukes and Mert with the antisnipes. honorable mention to Royal on Kreiz account for having thousands of sends for the last few ops and always landing in the window.

03). Best defender: I mean id give this one to myself but it was always through sits :p for guys who defended their own account id have to give it to xfire on wardog account. I was helping sit that account a lot when they were being hit hard early on and I could tell how much work he was putting in to defending the account after almost every one of his villas had no farms or walls.

04). Best strategic player: Mitch on Superdog account? great op planner and council member. he was always forward thinking and planning what needed to be done next, or getting the rest of council to wake up and get working with him. He made life a lot easier for everyone else on council and kept all of us focused on the next thing.

05). Best player that got rimmed: pietje, twice

06). Biggest Barb taker: everyone took their fair share of barbs. I dont think any accounts really stuck out to me for this one

08). Runner-up Tribe: NoSpec before everyone left us :(

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Niels from ILT :D trolled him into disbanding NoSpec

10). The player you never want to piss off: Mert, he will come for you

11). Best team (group of players): Northern Buff FL/midline in terms of defending against ops. Mert and I put in a lot of work coordinating with everyone up there when we were defending Kreiz and MoP

12). Funniest player: Mesut when he goes off on someone :)

13). Best war: Probably Buff v legen or bored

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Mert

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: at times my own

16). Most overrated player: GB, only in rank. everyone had a fairly accurate opinion of them since the first day i joined Buff (low)

17). Most improved player: Me :D i started 123 after taking a 5 year break and i basically had to relearn how to play it had been so long

18). Most annoying player(s): dasake, when he's in a mood <3

19). Luckiest player: also me, came back to join a world just getting out of start up since it is my least favorite part. Messaged the top account at the time looking to join an account and Royal was nice enough to give me a chance

20). Best alliance: NoSpec & MoB. those guys are still chilling over there

22). Best mail: sadly by the time i joined heidy account we only got 1 more cm from griff before he went poof. weed's were by far the most entertaining.

23). Most dramatic: dasake and mesut when they get triggered

24). Most paranoid: Mert at times :D

25). Most underhanded: honestly the most underhanded thing that happened all world was the big flip of hydra guys to the nospec/buff side. honorable mention to latchky and gb trying to internal hydra/scylla for some reason instead of actually planning ops.

26). Most loyal: apostle. went down with his ship. still trying to rebuild it though

27). Greatest spy: has to be clifford

28). Biggest Stat padder: Mo and gordon :D

29). Best leader: griff early game and mitch for late game

30). Worst leader: anyone who planned anything in V/hydra. nothing went well besides stacking gb, which only stopped us for a bit before we switched targets. have to keep defense mobile and not sitting in villas without any incs

31). Best team player: Mert, helped in every way possible and was always around when anyone needed help with anything. For many ops he even planned out other players attacks for them

32). Worst team player: Goat. too busy blaming others and bragging about scavenging as if that matters at all. Ive got a feeling its all for the sake of trolling mesut and other V guys at this point, but still kind of lame.

33). Laziest player: helloattack, must have the record on 123 for most times gone yellow without being internalled

honorable mention to all of the backline players in buff/nospec that kept on nailing their sends every op and never let the front/midliners down. without you guys putting in all that hard work our ops wouldnt have been nearly as successful as they were.

Kreiz

Reaction score
In a perfect world, i would be as short in my answers as Liam. But if i start answering this list, i have a feeling my brain want to explain my reasoning, give a few (a lot of) honourable mentions and my opinion why Buff have been a clear winner tribe since start.

01). Best all-round player: Messenger of Peace
Mo have been grinding on frontline(s) and exploited every single oppurtunity to damage the enemy as much as possible throughout the world. Compared to a lot of players, Mo dont use PP as much as them. Mo´s strength is to do everything in his power to noble in tribe operations and noble big and built villages throughout the world. That way he dont need to build barbs from bottom up, constant flow of troop production etc. etc. (Which is easier said than done)
In terms of defence, Mo is very mature and dont stress or freak out - no matter how big operation landing on him. Mo is very analytic and is giving good, easy and clear messages to council about defence situations on his account. This, combined with his high skillset as both defender and attacker, makes him a beast on any given frontline.
Also worth mentioning that there is NEVER any problems with Mo. He is easy to share frontline with. He is not greedy. He do what he gets told, but at the same time always manage to do more than expected, without beeing annoying. Mo is a team player i would love to play with every world.

Honourable mentions:
HelloHeidy: Before Fred and Lavim had to use a lot of IRL time on work, they did very well as a team. Lucky for them, CG always lurking in the background and help when needed.
Dwtrnx: Mert, together with Luka, mrkki and Trev have been more and more of a power-house account. With Merts commitment to winning the world, his defencive skillset and aggressive mindset, the account have been important for several months.

02). Best attacker: Kreiz
Simply because i feel like ive tried to annoy the enemy as much as possible throughout the world. Always try and nobel on the 3. frontlines ive had. But at the same time, ive nuked as much for tribemates as for myself. Which is the key to success in my opinion. Also timing as many nukes on the same second as possible is super pain, but very effective against PP-players boosting wall.

03). Best defender: WarDog/ HelloHeidy/ Dwtrnx/ Messenger of Peace
Ive been debating this one with myself, and i cant give this to just one player. All four have shown excellent defensive skillset throughout the world. Explanation for each below:
WarDog: Both Hugo and Xfire have some serious skillset defending. With 60-100 trains coming in, both Xfire and Hugo manage so stay calm and be productive defending and sniping it. Ive been under heat many times this world, but not even near the heat these guys were in the start. And my experience is that getting that many trains and nukes landing on an isolated area is very difficult to deal with. And both of them did really good every single operation on them.
HelloHeidy: Lavim is the first person id send my sit too if i go to sleep. Lavim is legit the sniping king, sending full defence villages as snipes on tens and hundreds of trains. Both from his own account and as sitter. Always keep calm and prepare to save any tribemember if stacks blow and things shatter. He will be the rescue.
Dwtrnx: Mert probably got ice in his veins. Stone cold analyst on any operation. Never accept players to "overstack" villages and want to be 98% certain where the "real deal" hits before organising defence. This is both excellent skillset defending, but also a great leader quality as council. Worth mentioning he is also a snipe king and take sits like a hero. Would never hesitate sending sit to Mert.
Messenger of Peace: Like mentioned earlier, Mo is a beast defending huge operations. Stays calm, good at communicating with tribemembers and council. Always good recommendations and high skillset overall defensive.

Honourable mention:
Griff: One of the most efficient leaders, specially close to a operation landing on his tribe. He gets defence coordinated where needed in the exact perfect time, not overstacking - but perfectly balanced throughout a frontline.
Rick: When Rick decides to fix defence for an incoming operation, he is very good at getting overview of the situation and makes good decisions. Then makes things happend in his very mature and friendly tone towards tribe members.

04). Best strategic player: I Like Trains
Mitch
played on I Like Trains this world, originally plays on Superdog. Im very glad ive been able to council together with Mitch. His overview of accounts, enemies and diplomatics is superb. Also appreciate his mature way of seeing things. Analytic, realistic and good leader.
Ive appreciated our voice-council chats very much.

Honourable mention:
Griff: Simply a pleasure reading his essays. Both the official ones, and the unofficial ones in council chats. Fearless, not afraid of disagreeing with all other council members. Sees the big picture, thinking ahead and also appreciate ever single tribe-member.
Hope you are well, Griff.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Z1ppa
Z1ppa
chose to be internalled due to IRL got a little too buisy. Z1ppa is one of the purest personalities ive ever seen, and have been a social and friendly breath of fresh air for Buff. Im not saying Z1ppa have been a beast on the battlefield, but you should never underestimate the power of internal friendship and good vibe in a tribe

(In my experience Mr. Noob was very delusional and Darkheart crumbled first operation on him - not putting up even close to as hard as a fight as he could have. Not impressed)

06). Biggest Barb taker: Our pooga prince Mesut <3
Simply because he rather take barbs early world, rather than players

In short Buff as a tribe have been working very well together since start. Account channels on discord is doing wonders, every member wanting to help out sending deff is a great mindset and we have a lot of lovely players always keen on helping out. Players like absolute ruler, maxxie on james fraser, war-peace account, hellosilver etc. etc. is essential for a tribe to function. Always keen on helping with defence to frontline, beeing active throughout the world and so on. (I could mention A LOT of accounts, but those were the first who came to mind)
Also very fun to see council members step up when needed. Liam did brilliantly taking charge when basically all of council either were gone or buisy IRL. Griff and Rick when operations land. Mert and Lavim carrying with sits and as council in the end-game war. Gotta love it.

08). Runner-up Tribe: NoSpec
I cant reason myself 100% to this answer, but ill explain why i still go with NoSpec.
A common saying is that activity wins a world. In terms of Hydra, V, Scylla and the other smaller tribes part of the coalition - i havent seen activity as a problem. Basically a combination of poor leadership AND poor aggressive skillset from everyone. (Not timing nukes, not doing all sends, not prepping proper fangs etc.)
In NoSpec its the other way around. The skillset is extremely good, and when the council is active - the council is damn good.
In general accounts in NoSpec have a skillset so high i am impressed. I havent played on the same side as Trex and his boys before, but with activity and effort - i understand why they are feared. They should be.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Cazzanova
In short Cazzanova is so unreasonable its funny. Shoutout to Pietje and Suushi for carrying the acc before the force internal. Without you boys, the account would either be dead or perma-sit.

10). The player you never want to piss off: Mesut (Timothy Mus)
My personal relation with Mesut have been growing strong the last couple months, and i consider him a good friend of mine now. But i would never piss him off, he comes at you so hard your gut hurts!

(Honourable mention to my team on Kreiz mid-game. Specially to Josh for always making sure the account runs. Building villages, shipping ress manually, fixing templates etc etc. Also a shoutout to Gabbe - you are a beast when you play.)

12). Funniest player: W33d
Your extensively long circular mails and your accusations of photoshop, manipulating smaller tribes and exploiting others have been very fun to read.
(Glad ive got to known you the last few weeks, you have been an excellent tribe member in Buff)

Honourable mention:
Dark Magician: Simply a fun character
Mesut: Pooga soldier!
Dasake: Gotta love ya

13). Best war: -
(Watchtower is making it difficult to "good" warfare, sadly)

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Mitch, Mert, Liam, Mo, hellosilver, Maxxie, Myhr, Alex, Z1ppa, ruler acc, Norgeswrap, pietje, Mesut, dasake and Lavim comes to mind :cool:

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: My own, tribal wars is a drug

16). Most overrated player: Goddess Bestla
Loads of points and villages, very little impact on frontline. Ive been front with GB for months, only got threatened once when i was on vacation. You dont win a world beeing on a frontline as turtle and internalling.

17). Most improved player: -

18). Most annoying player(s): Dasake and Mesut when they dont agree with you <3
Honourable mention:
Mr. Walk: We have a good relation, and i like you as a person. But its damn hard to coordinate a frontline with you - which is annoying
Cazzanova: So delusional and greedy it hurts. Refuse to share villages on "his" frontline

19). Luckiest player: -

20). Best alliance: Buff and Nospec
Feel like ive given reasons for it earlier

22). Best mail: W33d
Your legendary circular mails!

23). Most dramatic: Dasake <3

24). Most paranoid: Mesut <3

25). Most underhanded: GB, Lathcky and Apostle
Internalling more than leading and fighting

26). Most loyal: WarDog
Trusting council 100%. Joining NoSpec and have been a great tribe member all world

27). Greatest spy: -
(I honestly havent gotten much spy info. Other in council need to answer that)

28). Biggest Stat padder: Gordon Ramsay
And it works! Getting the ODS Badge!

29). Best leader: Griff
Reasons mentioned earlier

30). Worst leader: Goddess Bestla
Backstabs. Points fingers on other in leadership. Complaints and internal. Not my cup of tea.

31). Best team player: Shared between Lavim, Mo and Mert
No doubt in my opinion

32). Worst team player: Shared between Apostle and Goddess Bestla
As council you should have the oversight to understand where to stack heavy, and where to snipe or dodge. Both Apostle account and GB account have several times overstacked, not helping out tribemates and try to hide it when the dust settles. No bueno

33). Laziest player: Helloattack
Truth is the defence you provided to several fronts have been crucial, and i appreciate that a lot. But beeing afk for days and days is lazy.

Thanks for the experience of playing this world!
Its been a great ride, and i appreciate all of you. Sorry if ive stepped on a few toes here and there to achieve rank 1, please forgive me.
Appreciate all the work council have done throughout the world, and the team-spirit in Nospec & Buff alliance.
Wish you all the best and a good summer!

/Royal

Myhr

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Stats dont lie, MoP

02). Best attacker: Kreiz, highest ODA and probably been the one who has spent the most time attacking this whole world.

03). Best defender: Wardog easy

04). Best strategic player: Mert, not only in attack but also had access to important intel.

05). Best player that got rimmed: -

06). Biggest Barb taker: GB

08). Runner-up Tribe: Hydra, honestly do believe that in a 1v1 Hydra wouldve won against both V and Nospec at the point of the flip.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: - not a fan of pissing people off

10). The player you never want to piss off: W33d, because I hate reading long ass messages.

11). Best team (group of players): Buff council

12). Funniest player: Royal, solely because of him forgetting to mute when talking about a tinder date;)

13). Best war: -

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Skitz, Royal, Nomex(for the alcohol) and my co's Deadly and Vatenak.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Hellmonk

16). Most overrated player: Latchky

17). Most improved player: Myhr, started this world without even knowing what an MS-timer is.

18). Most annoying player(s): The co's that left me :)) Gapiii, Kyle, Faisal and Doc888.

19). Luckiest player:Black Hammer138

20). Best alliance: Buff/Nospec

22). Best mail: - hate mails

23). Most dramatic: Mesut

24). Most paranoid: Mesut heheh

25). Most underhanded: Hellmonk

26). Most loyal: Apostle

27). Greatest spy: Hellmonk, because most didn't even know it.

28). Biggest Stat padder: -

29). Best leader: Mitch, from what I've seen. Also think Apostle did a good job, but the winner side always has the best leader.

30). Worst leader: Latchky, easy

31). Best team player: Myhr, dropped my spot in final tribe so others could get the win.

32). Worst team player: Hellmonk

33). Laziest player: Peepgame

dwtrnx

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Lavim (helloheidy), I remember thousands of times that he had to take sits right after he came back from the work, some of them were literally permanent ones, but he didn't even complain and put all the effort that we need to save some critical areas.

02). Best attacker: Lavim (helloheidy), Mo (Messenger of Peace), Royal (Kreiz).

03). Best defender: Well, this one is going to be the longest one, because the list will be a long long one. I strongly believe that we put the team effort when needed, I remember several nights that we sniped around 100 times with Lavim and each noble had around 3x snipes coming from my (dwtrnx) account and Lavim's (Helloheidy) account, and some of those trains were perfectly timed ones coming from Mr.Noob with antisnipes and the gaps were like 10ms, but we were about to burn out and fall asleep, and after sniping the other 90, we started to snipe those with antisnipes without MS Timer, and the success rate was almost 95% lmao. Besides, during all the world, this guy's frontlines villages had around 10k sp 10k sw stacks, that wasn't because of we were out of troops, however, it was all because of his sniping/timing skills.
Another one is Mitchell (I Like Trains), what I'm trying to say that, there were some moments that we were looking for sitters to defend the frontline accounts, before the flip, I remember that Mitchell was defending his own account and also defending on several others as well. Moreover, he was one of the best of bests that you can pass the sit and sleep peacefully, you can just even die even if you want but the account will be the safest one.

All in all,

Mitchell (I Like Trains) & Lavim (helloheidy) : Dunno how many frontliner accounts that we had to sit, but I can say that those guys were the best ones I've ever seen in my tribalwars career.

04). Best strategic player: Mitchell (I Like Trains).

05). Best player that got rimmed: Pietje and Sushi from cazzanova.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Goddess Bestla.

07). Best tribe: Buff.

08). Runner-up Tribe: NoSpec.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Dasake.

10). The player you never want to piss off: Lavim (Helloheidy), Mitchell (I Like Trains).

11). Best team (group of players): All the north crew of Buff except the ones keeping 10k 10k or 15k 15k stacks at their midlines.

12). Funniest player: Of course my Koksal buddy hellosilver.

13). Best war: There were no wars in this world, it was more like a dog playing with it's toy.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Lavim (helloheidy), Mitchell (I Like Trains), Royal (Kreiz), Maxxie (James Fraser), Rob (The4Horseman), Mesut, Hellosilver, Heisenberg Crew, Pietje and Sushi (cazzanova), Ruler Crew, Team Player Crew.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Myself, this game is just like a drug as the others say.

16). Most overrated player: Apostle, I rimmed him a few worlds before as well.

17). Most improved player: Heisenberg.

18). Most annoying player(s): Charshaun.

19). Luckiest player: Dasake.

20). Best alliance: Buff & Spec.

22). Best mail: Even god can't help me to remember that.

23). Most dramatic: Apostle's begs to join Buff and tries to join convince others to fight against Buff.

24). Most paranoid: Mesutti.

25). Most underhanded: Goddess Bestla and their multiaccounts.

26). Most loyal: All the Buff and Spec crew.

27). Greatest spy: Goddess Bestla.

28). Biggest Stat padder: Spahija.

29). Best leader: Mitchell ( I Like Trains ), I experienced to play against him before, and lost it but it was years ago, now I understand that why I lost that world.

30). Worst leader: Apostle, Latchky, Goddess Bestla, GoatDr.

31). Best team player: Heisenberg, Gordon Ramsay, Liam226, Helloheidy,

32). Worst team player: Goddess Bestla, Latchky and Apostle.

33). Laziest player: Helloattack.

Last edited:

Alushu

Reaction score
Outdated opinion cause I left a while ago.

01). Best all-round player: Lavim (helloheidy), HelloHeidy acc owner, Gabbe, Sam(Cazz co Was an absolute animal when he joined and took over when I burnt out.)

02). Best attacker: Lavim (helloheidy),

03). Best defender: Lavim, Mitchel/Superdog

04). Best strategic player: Griff early-world

05). Best player that got rimmed: Dunno

06). Biggest Barb taker: Goddess Bestla.

07). Best tribe: NoSpec. Lets be real, if NoSpec joined earlier they probably would've smashed us, and we arguably shat ourselves at the thought of having to deal with them amongst the other tribes.

08). Runner-up Tribe: Buff.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Kreiz.

10). The player you never want to piss off: HelloHeidy, Pooga crusader King Mesutti.

11). Best team (group of players): HelloHeidy acc.

12). Funniest player: HelloSilver got the memes.

13). Best war: Eh, the most excitement was had super early when Buff was dealing with BoB.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Mesut, HelloHeidy, Liam

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: I plead the fifth

16). Most overrated player: Bestla? Idk, does anyone actually have a good opinion of them? maybe Latchky, also overrated af.

17). Most improved player: Can't say.

18). Most annoying player(s): Shade throwing? Should ? Err. Nah, I'm above that. I've been outspoken enough.

19). Luckiest player: Dasake.

20). Best alliance: Buff & Spec.

22). Best mail: W33d's circular's. Also Griff's essays.

23). Most dramatic: The few days between us hearing about NoSpec's talks with Hydra- and their decision to join Buff's side.

24). Most paranoid: Mesutti.

25). Most underhanded: Bestla and their (ALLEGEDLY) multiaccounts. ;)

26). Most loyal: Buff/NoSpec.

27). Greatest spy: We had any?

28). Biggest Stat padder: can't say.

29). Best leader: Can't answer.

30). Worst leader: Apostle, Latchky, Goddess Bestla, GoatDr.

31). Best team player: Gordon Ramsay, HelloHeidy

32). Worst team player: meh. I don't want to throw dirt on my last TW post. They know who I mean. :3

33). Laziest player: People that never send me cheese. I know who you are. Much disappoint.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: I will take couple players on this one.

Messenger of Peace - Mo he had the 2 biggest OP and was doing really well. He also pushed the frontline many times without tribe OP. Had great stats and was not greedy person. Always cared about other people and was humble. Really good person!

Lavim & Mert - so much they worked together to help other. It was insane to see how much time they put their effort. Taking sits, fix the stack right place etc.

02). Best attacker:

hard choice actually.

Kreiz - Biggest account and was doing the most damage putting alot of time for timings.

Mo - Playing solo and doing the attacks without sit help was really impressed. You are a beast man.

03). Best defender:

I will pick 2 players. But one of them hard much harder because of different time we played.

Messenger of Peace & Wardog.

- Messenger as i mentioned before had the biggest OP on him. Where he got defender of the day with 16m units with very few villages lost and they got recaped aswell.

WarDog - Was fighting for months with a deathstar cluster hugo & xfire did really amazing job! But we have to give creed to other players aswell that was sitting them. Lavim & Griffin etc. Did really great job.

04). Best strategic player:

Mitchell & T4H - had to deal diplomatic things & planning OP and they did really good job with that. thanks bois! So much work that was behind everything you guys did.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Mr.Noob

06). Biggest Barb taker: Goddess Bestla

07). Best tribe: Buff/NoSpec

08). Runner-up Tribe: Nobody

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Goatdr

10). The player you never want to piss off: lavim & mert

11). Best team (group of players): HelloHeidy, Dwtrnx, Mitchell & Messenger.

12). Funniest player: Mert, hellosilver and dasake.

13). Best war: none

14). Who would you most like to meet?: silver, zippa, gordon, dase, mert, pietje, jj, sam, lavim, liam, mitchell, rob etc.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

16). Most overrated player: latchky & bessla

17). Most improved player: Idk

18). Most annoying player(s):

19). Luckiest player: dasake - he was rimmed at the start restarting and later ending up with Buff.

20). Best alliance: Buff/NoSpec

22). Best mail: Griffins long essay mails.. miss them damn and miss you aswell alot!

23). Most dramatic: dasake

24). Most paranoid: latchky for blaming everyone as spy.

25). Most underhanded: Bessla and his multis.

26). Most loyal: Buff/NoSpec was sticking around for so many months together.

27). Greatest spy:

28). Biggest Stat padder: Spahija

29). Best leader: Mitchell

30). Worst leader: Latchky & Bessla and Apostle

31). Best team player: Gordon ramsay, HelloHeidy and Mert. Just check their stats and also people that played with them know what they did.

People forget to mention JJ/Sam how active they was sending deff out everytime it was OP to defend for other many times!
They was great players and really miss them so much.

32). Worst team player: Goat - he was so bad at helping people preferred to scav instead sending support out.

33). Laziest player: Helloattack. Was doing really good job during the start tho.

Last edited: