W123 Meme Thread

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For those that aren't following the Hydra / RO vs Buff action, I'll sum up the history, conflict so far, and what's about to happen using Spongebob memes.
Why? Because Lloyd pretending not to know what a refugee is makes him look as clownish as a cartoon sponge in a Mr. Bean outfit.

5yez7s.jpg
5yeyr0.jpg
5yezrm.jpg
5yey7b.jpg
5ylz47.jpg
5yf0s1.jpg
5ylzek.jpg
unknown.png
5ylyy1.jpg

Deleted User - 848983838

the metal meme made me breathe air through my nose

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What in the SciFi hell is this? I couldn't follow wtf was going on. Is the good guy supposed to be Bald Lloyd or is it the armed 1991 Karen? Is it the guy eating ice cream? Is the good guy the sweaty Hydra alien or the Buff dude with cannon hands? Or is the good guy the asteroid that is putting an end to this meme?

I'm left with so many questions about this meme it honestly makes me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
What in the SciFi hell is this? I couldn't follow wtf was going on. Is the good guy supposed to be Bald Lloyd or is it the armed 1991 Karen? Is it the guy eating ice cream? Is the good guy the sweat Hydra alien or the Buff dude with cannon hands? Or is the good guy the asteroid that is putting an end to this meme?

I'm left with so many questions about this meme it honestly makes me uncomfortable.

If you know the Stargate universe you should have no problem figuring who the good guys are, who the bad ones are and how this all ends ;)

meme123.png

Last edited:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you know the Stargate universe you should have no problem figuring who the good guys are, who the bad ones are and how this all ends ;)

View attachment 9541
memes are as bad as lloyds leadership

kekpoint-funny.gif