W124 - Tribe Analysis

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Hello World 124,

Since this is basically a very small world due to the W125 opening at a very similar time and having completely opposite settings of W124, I decided to write some world analysis on tribes that are playing W124 in attempt to revive the externals for this sub-forum.

I think this would be a good time to speak about the tribes on this world as the first big event is live right now and a lot of accounts are exploding in growth.

The current top 10 tribe standings for W124:

unknown.png

This world has a 20:1 ratio setting for 2 months (60 days), so it was basically impossible to farm inactive accounts. There were a few cases (as every world), where people would have their push accounts for farming, but for all the other players the only income of resources was through scavenging & farming barbs (well, the PE exchange and res packs too).

The current 5 tribes and the ones that will mostly likely battle it out for the W124 win have currently the following stats:

unknown.png

Of course, this kind of stuff will be changing daily & weekly, but this is how the situation looks right now. It was pretty pointless to include ODA or ODD so I've put in total OD, but even that doesn't make too much sense at this stage of the game where everything is concentrated on account growth. With no major wars happening at this time we will be witnessing the sims city meta (maxing WH, conquer barbs in cluster, double flag mint, repeat) for quite some time considering the world speed is 1. Btw, it is also quite interesting to see that ~TW~ has no individual accounts in top 20, but are rank 5 as tribe right now.

Anyways, let's talk about the 4 core continents and how the situation looks on each of them.

unknown.png

On this continent we currently have 4 big tribes that will fight for the K win, that being: COPIUM, XXXX family, ~FR~ family, M.A.D & Grey.

COPIUM – I won't write too much about this tribe since I am one of the council members. We're mainly a group of players that played w113 under the banner „KEKW“ (ex Disney before we got Rule 3'd by Mods). We joined this world mostly to PP farm, but after a few weeks we decided to give it a go and play it out. We're here mostly to have fun and see where it brings us.

XXXX – A family tribe that just yesterday declared on COPIUM. I can't really say much positive about them. They do seem to have some decent individuals, but overall it's just a classic mass recruit tribe that has 0 organization. Personally I don't see them lasting long, but with ~FR~ family being on their side who knows.

~FR~ – They might seem like another noob mass rec tribe, but they certainly are not. KOH (now ~FR~ since those 2 tribes merged) have some members that have shown they're capable of defending as well as sniping, backtiming, etc. They were pretty decently organized when they worked as a group of 15 accounts, but now that they are two full two tribes of 25 members it might be different.

M.A.D – MAD is a tribe mostly located on the north and east part of K44. It's a premade group of players mainly from the W112 and W119 winning tribes. Although they might be missing their main players and leadership from those two worlds, they still have some decent accounts. It will be interesting to follow what they can do this world.

Grey – Honestly I don't know much about them, but they seem like a group of Swedish players located on the southeast of K44. I can't see much, if any, familiar names in this premade so I am not sure what to expect from them. We will see if they will be able to do something to spice up this continent.

unknown.png

On K45 we have these three big tribe – BNB family, APOC family and BTribe.

BNB – This is a tribe that is currently located on the K45 and K55 border. They already have a lot of presence on K46 and K56, which is understandable as this is currently the rank 1 tribe in the world and they have a lot of heavy spenders. However, this tribe already merged several other tribes including the ULTRA tribe, V tribe and their academy as well as having several other NAPS and Allies. It also doesn't seem to be a secret that this is LYA's sister-tribe and their game-plan is quite obvious to anyone playing this world. With the rank 1 and rank 2 tribe working together and merging later on they'll be able to hold whole east (of course, if BNB can secure K45 and LYA K55). I would say big world favorites, but with Gon being in charge there's a high chance they do something retarded and get banned.

APOC – Supposedly a group of players from W117. I don't know much about them or their leadership, but I personally am not a fan of having 4 full tribes of members (maybe even 5 or 6 by the time I publish this?). It will be very hard to work with all those accounts and get them on the same page, but it is not impossible. I still believe that BNB will take this continent and try to recruit from APOC whatever they can to break them apart. We'll see how and what APOC will do and how many accounts out of the 100 are loyal to their leadership and believe in this game plan. Good luck boys.

Btribe – Ah the classic Ex-Yugoslavian tribe that we get every world since Croatian server was merged into .NET. As I have played a few worlds on Croatian server being from Balkan myself, I can tell that they have some players that are somewhat decent, but as always the biggest problem with this group is the leadership. They are currently sandwiched between BNB and APOC family so it will be very hard for them to come out as winner of this K due to the position. I still expect them to do some damage before they go down tho.

unknown.png

Now onto K54, where we have ~TW~, CINDY + BECKY and the Brocode tribe.

In my honest opinion this continent seems to be the least stacked with tribes and it is quite obvious which are the three that are most likely going to take this continent.

~TW~ – A very interesting group of accounts led by a very experienced player. This tribe is currently mostly located on the north part of K54. I have played with and fought against several accounts from this tribe in the past worlds and I know that some of them are pretty decent at this game. It will be interesting to see how they and CINDY + BECKY family battle it out on K54. ~TW~ seems like a favorite for the K54 win as of now, but we will see what happens.

CINDY + BECKY – Size-wise, these two tribes combined are currently as big as ~TW~. By looking at their members I can't really say I recognize many of them. I think their tribe position is pretty decent, but my only concern with them is that ~TW~ seems like a bit more organized tribe. I think this will be the most interesting war when it comes to deciding continent winners as both sides seem to be on similar amount of points and villages right now.

l|l|l| + |l|l|l – Who even comes up with tribe tags like this, wtf? On a more serious note, this tribe has a few accounts that I recognize & that are solid players. I'm also aware that this tribe has a few PP farmers in their tribe, hence the slow growth. I am not sure that they have what it takes to win K54 over the other two big tribes, but I'm sure they won't go down without a fight.

unknown.png

Last, but not least – K55, where we have: LYA, -HOLD-, BNB, CSB & TIR family.

LYA + LYN – Mainly a premade group of Korean players that just recently won W114. They have some pretty good players and I would say they're one of the main contenders this world and the tribe to look out for. They spent a lot of PP in early game and will go even harder on events I imagine. As already said previously, with OVERSEAS recruiting his friend ULTRABOOST to the world and having BNB on their side too, this tribe is looking to control the eastern part of the map as soon as possible. However, there is still a lot of work left on K55 for LYA as -HOLD- + BRAVE are a solid group of Slovenian players that will definitely try to do some damage.

-HOLD- + BRAVE – As already said above, a group of Slovenian players that won't go down without a fight, but in all honest opinion them being sandwiched between LYA and BNB feels like they won't be able to survive no matter what. I can also see that there are some Koreans in this tribe, so I think that makes life even easier for LYA & BNB.

CSB – Interesting small group of accounts located on the 45/55 border. I do recognize some of the names from their tribe and it feels very refreshing to see a group of 10 accounts work together, considering that majority of east is a hug and merge fiesta right now. Realistically if they're here for a shot at winning I can see them joining one of the bigger tribes later on, but if they're here to have fun and fuck around they will most likely cause a lot of problems for APOC family. We'll find out how this one goes.

TIR – Oh yay, another family tribe on this world and wow yet again located on the east part of the map. Their tribe position is very bad as they're literally on the border of the two cores Ks between few very big tribes. Will they survive? Doubt. Will they do something before going down? Doubt, but feel free to prove me wrong.

With that, I'm pretty much done with giving my opinion on the tribes. Some other things that I can add is (since I've mentioned that XXXX family declared on COPIUM) are the war stats between these two sides.

Side 1:
Tribes: COPIUM
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX, XXXX-2, XXXX-3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 62
Difference: 119

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 39

chart

Conclusion and some final words:
Rank 1 and Rank 2 tribe being together and having over 5mil points already (with their academy tribes included) is quite a lead and makes them big favorites, but the world is still too young to tell if they'll be able to take it or not.

This was my first time doing something like this, so I hope you enjoyed the read. Apologies if any mistakes were made when it comes to grouping the academy/sister tribes together. I'll try to give another world update in about 1 – 2 months if I find time for it. Good luck to everyone playing.

Last edited:

Jumpish

Reaction score
Great analysis, Gogeta.

I think this post fails to mention that COPIUM + TW is also a good possibility and from the way it presents information, I have to but think that this post was made with the intent of potential diplomacy with TW and to accentuate the threat in the East (pun not intended) that has not yet been concreted.

Every world is different where enemies become friends or friends become enemies. With your logic, COPIUM should still be allied with most of the world since COPIUM has so many experienced players, who've played multiple worlds with many friends. For example, Stunz has won W98 with some LYA members and other members sprinkled in top tribes.

~TW~ + COPIUM Map

I just wanted to mention it since you're in COPIUM and I'm sure COPIUM has already some deals with ~TW~ since you guys are geographically so close together with no conflicts.

Last edited:

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would say big world favorites, but with Gon being in charge there's a high chance they do something retarded and get banned.

not a high change, but a definite chance ;^) Seems like COPIUM is pushing for diplo with TW, looks like the mikha army needs to march to k54

tbonedavis13

Reaction score
This is quite a well organized visual overview of the world and continent contenders. Seems like a pretty curt and fair description of tribes for a council member of a top tribe. I doubt there is much more room to hug beyond what Gogeta is already suggesting. Kinda sad this world has already boiled down to two win-potential factions, two major kingmaker factions, and a bunch of speed bump tribes, but I don’t think people should expect more from a small world like this. Whaling and top account heavy nature of this world aside, one of the key balancing factors in this world is the ability to support other tribes. This can be abused to incredible effect in a plethora of ways. Whether you’re spiking barbs, stacking a morale brown dot in your enemy’s area, or sending packet def to a tribe your existential enemy is fighting, there’s a lot that can be done to shape the progression of the world once the barbs are gone.

Remember that this world map hasn’t set into stone quite yet in terms of tribe boundaries, so every move a tribe makes to balance the world out can have a big spatial impact on midgame.

Skin18

Reaction score
So far Gogeta pretty accurate I would say.
I don't think you guys should be worried about too much hugging, world didn't even reach its middle age. All it takes is few accounts quiting and the face of the world will change completely. We all seen this happening many times.
What u hate and love about TW is that its very volatile as a game.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also Gon we doing 117 again? Look good to winning again, but I want Wang back.

K45 just APOC. Btribe are PP farming and BnB is gons ban waiting to happen. Love ya bigman but stop getting banned

My name is Jeff, just Wang it. Peace.

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Great analysis, Gogeta.

I think this post fails to mention that COPIUM + TW is also a good possibility and from the way it presents information, I have to but think that this post was made with the intent of potential diplomacy with TW and to accentuate the threat in the East (pun not intended) that has not yet been concreted.

Every world is different where enemies become friends or friends become enemies. With your logic, COPIUM should still be allied with most of the world since COPIUM has so many experienced players, who've played multiple worlds with many friends. For example, Stunz has won W98 with some LYA members and other members sprinkled in top tribes.

~TW~ + COPIUM Map

I just wanted to mention it since you're in COPIUM and I'm sure COPIUM has already some deals with ~TW~ since you guys are geographically so close together with no conflicts.

My intention by making this thread was not to fish for diplomacy on externals mate. I couldn't care less, because if I want diplomacy I will reach out to people and not create threads on a dead forum. Last 3 worlds I've played my tribe was warring the whole world from day 1, so no I'm not complaining about the hugging or merging. It's a common thing nowadays when tribe limits are small and there is no Uber setting enabled. However, I can tell you that I didn't join this world with a premade plan to merge TW or any other tribe on the map.

"Every world is different where enemies become friends or friends become enemies." - I agree with that of course, but this is not the case here. BNB and LYA have set in stone that they'll merge. The current leadership of BNB is only here because of LYA playing the world and asking them to join.

not a high change, but a definite chance ;^) Seems like COPIUM is pushing for diplo with TW, looks like the mikha army needs to march to k54

Mikha Tamponed for the win :eek:

Bruh how you gonna mention the tribe with literal barcode tags and neglect mentioning SF in K55?

who.gif

Maybe because the barcode guys are third biggest tribe on K54, while SF is almost as big as LYA's and BNB's academy tribes on K55? Not that barcode can really win K54, but I only mentioned them to not have 2 tribes on the K54 map marked.

This is quite a well organized visual overview of the world and continent contenders. Seems like a pretty curt and fair description of tribes for a council member of a top tribe. I doubt there is much more room to hug beyond what Gogeta is already suggesting. Kinda sad this world has already boiled down to two win-potential factions, two major kingmaker factions, and a bunch of speed bump tribes, but I don’t think people should expect more from a small world like this. Whaling and top account heavy nature of this world aside, one of the key balancing factors in this world is the ability to support other tribes. This can be abused to incredible effect in a plethora of ways. Whether you’re spiking barbs, stacking a morale brown dot in your enemy’s area, or sending packet def to a tribe your existential enemy is fighting, there’s a lot that can be done to shape the progression of the world once the barbs are gone.

Remember that this world map hasn’t set into stone quite yet in terms of tribe boundaries, so every move a tribe makes to balance the world out can have a big spatial impact on midgame.

I fully agree with this point. I think Uber should be a more often setting on TW nowadays. It nerfs the family tribes and there is less hugging overall, it makes the game a lot more exciting.

So far Gogeta pretty accurate I would say.
I don't think you guys should be worried about too much hugging, world didn't even reach its middle age. All it takes is few accounts quiting and the face of the world will change completely. We all seen this happening many times.
What u hate and love about TW is that its very volatile as a game.

People quitting at any stage of the game is natural. Some can't handle the pressure in the end game and some get busy with real life, it's normal. However, this world won't get bigger and we barely have 4 full core continents filled. The fact that W125 came out a few weeks after W124 opened fucked both of those worlds. W125 should have been announced way earlier as a milestone no haul world and it would have attracted more players. W126 is around the corner too, so W124 will stay at small as it is.

Either way, I agree and it's always been like that.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also Gon we doing 117 again? Look good to winning again, but I want Wang back.

K45 just APOC. Btribe are PP farming and BnB is gons ban waiting to happen. Love ya bigman but stop getting banned

My name is Jeff, just Wang it. Peace.

get me in there chief

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Since a lot of you are asking for an update (especially @wildwang) here we are, almost 3 months later from the original post. Let's start with an update on the remaining tribes, wars & general situation on w124.

At this very point, the world is basically COPIUM & ~TW~ against BNB, LYA & all their puppet tribes and pawns (DoPiUm, BTribe, LYN etc).

While COPIUM is warring BNB, DoPiUm & BTribe on north part of the world, the tribes ~TW~ & LYA are having their war on south (with BNB trying to assist LYA).

Current rankings of tribes:

unknown.png

As most of you already know, it's been a month now since BNB and their dogs DoPiUm declared on COPIUM.

This is the masterpiece Wang crafted on his declaration. Sadly, these are not aging well...

unknown.png

TW GODS Adnan and Mike vs the TW DOGS Ultra and J3.

Let's check how this battle is going.

Side 1:
Players: AceZSpades, Zero-Two
Side 2:
Tribes: DoPiUm, BNB

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1:
Side 2: 19
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 167,198
Difference: 837,796

chart

Damn, the TW GODS are 100 caps up!!!! WOW SO GOOD!!!1

the-breakfast-club-brian-johnson.gif

Let's see how the TW DOGS are doing..

Side 1:
Players: ULTRABOOST, J3lacck
Side 2:
Tribes: DoPiUm, BNB

Side 1:
Side 2: 153
Difference: 275

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 576,869
Difference: 2,482,262

chart

Damn, more than twice the caps on BNB & DoPiUm, these guys are even better.. New 2 SKILLED SOLDIERS in the making? We'll find out soon.

xqc-xqcow.gif

While we are at the northern "war", let's check the stats.

unknown.png

We've heard that side 2 has a lot of professional bowling champs, so here you go. Meet the bowlers:

unknown.png

Who will be next to join the bowling club?

BNB and their dogs have an OP landing tomorrow and on 6th on COPIUM. Will COPIUM get exposed and do they have bowlers too? Tune in the next few days to find out!

~

Now, let's talk a bit about the southern war between LYA and ~TW~.

This war started very good for LYA as they grabbed a decent amount of ~TW~ villages in the first week of the war.

But since then, things have stabilized & in the last week ~TW~ is 11 caps ahead of LYA

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TW~, ~TV~
Side 2:
Tribes: LYA, LYN

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1:
Side 2: 27
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 132,666
Difference: 73,412

chart

As for the total war stats - LYA is still 100ish caps up, so ~TW~ still have some catching up to do. But things have been looking pretty good for ~TW~ right now.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TW~, ~TV~
Side 2:
Tribes: LYA, LYN

Side 1:
Side 2: 258
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,748,613
Difference: 844,650

chart

Sadly that's as much as I know about that war & I don't know about any memes between those sides. If someone from TW or LYA can tell us more of the action on south that would be spicy.

See ya next update.