W124 - Tribe leader interviews

jiggers

Reaction score
I wanted to start an interview process with tribal leaders. Allowing them to post their comments and thoughts. Like anything I do, humour is involved and I hope you all enjoy.

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: -APOC-

Subject: Warpro - diplomatic contact

Interview:

As Warpro was walking to his horse from the -APOC- stronghold, this reporter approached to ask a few questions.

Reporter: Warpro, may I ask you a few questions regarding your tribe, experience and playing style?

Warpro: The council said we are not interested, I’m sorry!

Reporter: The players of World 124 have a right to know!

Warpro: No comment.

Reporter: The people demand justice and equality for all!

Warpro: No comment.

Warpro got on his horse and heads to the West.

Editorial comment: There you have it folks, when the light of truth is shone upon the darkness the result in this case is a true Apocalypse.

Last edited:

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: BNB

Subject: Ultraboost - leader

Location: Inner courtyard of the BNB stronghold. Two chairs in the middle of a luscious garden.

Interview:

Reporter: Welcome Ultraboost, thank you for sitting down with me and agreeing to this interview. Since you are a well known personality in the TW community, I am happy to sit down with you to ask some poignant questions to which many wish to know the answers. Some are in response to recent comments made on the TW Forum, some are your general style of leadership and playing history. There are 7 questions that I will be asking, here goes ...

Reporter Question: How are your plans for world domination coming along on World 124?

Response: They're coming along fine. It's still early game so anything goes.

Reporter Question: What will be the reason for your next ban?

Response: No clue, last one was completely out of the blue.

Reporter Question: What are the main issues you see in World 124?

Response: Main issues would be finding/recruiting the talent to finish the world.

Reporter Question: Do you or have you ever liked dragonflies?

Response: I've never had a problem with dragonflies.

Reporter Question: How does it make you feel to be referred to as part of a 'kingmaker faction"?

Response: Ultra boys always do things that are world changing so I'm kind of used to it at this point.

Reporter Question: Do you like any players other then Wang?

Response: Wang is bae, but I've been known to hit on anything with two legs.

Reporter Question: Is there a special message you wish to relay to other tribes on World 124?

Response: I plan to win, and I'm not letting the same person from previous worlds lead so this dub is in the bag.

Reporter: I thank you for your responses! We will see how this world turns out, but we are all better for the fact that you are an active member of World 124.

Editorial Comment: Our hats off to you Ultraboost, enjoy your Wang.

Last edited:

Dual Dragons

Reaction score
ew. Why go to WarPro for an interview? He's the most boring of all APOC Council. You should have asked what he thought of his SIMP Master Senpai. He might have responded then :)

jiggers

Reaction score
ew. Why go to WarPro for an interview? He's the most boring of all APOC Council. You should have asked what he thought of his SIMP Master Senpai. He might have responded then :)
Warpro is listed as the diplomat. I would be happy to get Chuunky to do an interview.

DaanRabih

Reaction score
Hey

I do appreciate a good tribeldr interview but this is just lazy work xD.

It literally takes 5 min to change the layout of your forum post to make it more readable.

Chuunks

Reaction score
Warpro is listed as the diplomat. I would be happy to get Chuunky to do an interview.
Then I would suggest that you go directly to the source then and stop wasting my councils time. You can find me on Discord under Chuunks#2516.

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: LYA

Subject: OVERSEAS - diplomatic contact

Interview:

As this reporter approaches the outskirts of the LYA stronghold, a figure riding a horse approaches quickly. This reporter notices that it is OVERSEAS from LYA, the diplomatic contact.

Reporter: OVERSEAS can you spare a minute for an interview?

OVERSEAS - throws a spear aimed at the reporter's head.

Reporter - runs for his life as he is a lover not a fighter.

Reporter as he is riding away on his horse: You will regret this OVERSEAS, the players of World 124 will not stand for it!

OVERSEAS fires an arrow that wizzes past the reporter's ear.

Reporter: WOW! That was too close.

Editorial Comment: No one respects the power of fake news anymore.

Last edited:

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: -APOC-

Subject: Chuunks aka The Tribe Asshole!

Interview #2:

Editorial Comment: Due to the overwhelming pressure placed upon -APOC- by the other players of World 124, the leader came out hiding from his stronghold.

Location: A undisclosed neutral stronghold. This reporter was blindfolded by certain members of Chuunks personal bodyguards.

Editorial Comment: For some strange reason, we have never heard of a personal bodyguard numbering in the thousands. Paranoid much?

Reporter: Thank you for sitting down with me for this interview Chuunks. Your name is a bit deceptive, with the shrill, high pitched voice and that slender, short frame.
Chuunks: Get on with it, I have villages to conquer!

Reporter: What evil plans are you hatching up for World 124?
Chuunks: Plans we have...Are they evil? Just to those that don't agree w/ us.

Reporter: How long do you see World 124 lasting?
Chuunks: Way too early to say at this time.

Reporter: Is there a greater combination then chocolate and peanut butter?
Chuunks: I would hope so!

Reporter: Why do you enjoy being called "an asshole"?
Chuunks: There always has to be one in any tribe so I figure it all falls on the duke for the most part. I have carried that title now ever since W35. Enough said.

Reporter: What is your favorite John Wayne Western?
Chuunks: Big Jake w/o a doubt! It all comes down to family. W/o family, their is no purpose or drive for you to function with.

Reporter: Other then PP farming, have you done anything of note on World 124?
Chuunks: Have I done anything of note? I do my part as I expect all in my family to do as well. No one player does it all. W/o my family, I am but a mere player out for himself. Any credit due to APOC family is due to the family as a whole.

Reporter: What convoluted message would you like to send to the other tribes on World 124?
Chuunks: LOL, Now this is a loaded question for sure. I could be mean/ or rude/ or disrespectful with this one...I think that if I had to say just one thing it would be as follows. In the past, we have proven to many others here that all the PP's in the world can't buy you a win if you piss off the wrong people. The best way to have a good game is to play fair, Be honest and open, and ALWAYS have faith in your family.

Editorial Comment: The fear of the players of World 124 is growing for these Napoleonic leaders. It is nice to see they are finally respecting fake news.

Last edited:

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: COPIUM

Subject: Adnan GOAT of TW & Skilled Soldier 2020

Interview:

Location: Inside the cave that COPIUM crawled into at the start of the world so that they could PP farm. Banners of dead creatures, of unearthly scope, cover the walls.

Reporter: Thank you for sitting down with me for this interview Adnan. Not much actual light in this cave, and it is very damp. Was that a bat?
Adnan: We prefer the dark places of the world.

Reporter: Is that a human eye and ear around your neck?
Adnan: Yes, my treasures collect from our last meal.

Reporter: Will nothing short of total domination satisfy you and your tribe on World 124?
Adnan: Well yes, but actually no. As the Skilled Soldier 2020 I can confirm that we are a casual group of friends that joined W124 to have fun and PP farm. We have no goals for this world and we're taking it one step at a time. I know that some tribes are terrified and recruiting everyone left and right, sliding into people's DM's to get them play etc - but there's no reason to fear, strictly casual here.

Reporter: Tribal Wars is a strategy game of sorts, does your tribe have a pre-determined strategy or just shoot from the hip?
Adnan: Our strategies are simple - we conquer the red and brown dots. Sometimes some Swedes will even conquer the blue dots.

Reporter: The red pill or the blue pill and why?
Adnan: Mine can still get up without any pills, but there are some people here that certainly need the blue pill (some even need a hair transplantation pill if that's possible).

Reporter: If I had 29 baskets of apples and you had 32 boxes of oranges, how could we compare for equal value?
Adnan: Sorry, the only basket I approve is a basket of noodles.

Reporter: Do you know the way to San Jose?
Adnan: Of course. As the CEO of the COPIUM eSports department, I can confirm that we have trained GeoGuesser professionals that can show you the way to San Jose or even Guam.

Editorial Comment: Dionne Warwick :)

Reporter: Looking at your tribe's map location, how do you like your chances for K domination?
Adnan: We are already dominating the continent, so I don't understand this question.

Reporter: In your best Pee Wee Herman voice, what message would you like to send to other tribes in World 124?
Adnan: Who?

Reporter: Adnan I thank you for sitting down with me for this interview. You creep me out, so I am leaving right away. See ya!

Editorial Comment: The answer Adnan provided to the question about apples and oranges was incorrect. You cannot compare apples to oranges.

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: ~TW~

Subject: DarKness Fieza - leader

Interview:

Location: A clearing beside a small trickling brook, just inside the borders of the ~TW~ territory. A very picturesque setting with 2 chairs. A very humble, comfortable chair for this reporter and a grandiose throne for DarKness Fieza.

Reporter: Thank you for granting me this interview. This is a beautiful setting, and your lands look prosperous. I would even use the word opulence to describe our surroundings.
DarKness Fieza: We welcome you to our lands, if you need something, my people will be happy to get you something.

Editorial Comment: The reporter's former assistant, at this point, had to be removed due to groveling at DarKness Fieza's feet. Clearly, she was taken by his shear handsomeness. Pathetic!

Reporter: Your tribe has recently claimed some K54 dominance, do you think you can hold this K?
DarKness Fieza: I'm certain we can. Although CINDY and BECKY are also a large tribe, so any slip ups and they will be all over that top K54 spot. As long as we keep doing our thing we should have no problem.

Reporter: Looking at the map of World 124, would you date CINDY AND BECKY?
DarKness Fieza: Of course and COPIUM and LYA while I'm at it. Spread the love.

Reporter: If a cat purrs at a sound of 3 decibels, and a dog barks at a sound of 10 decibels, how much do you care about the existence of dragons?
DarKness Fieza: Dragons 100% exist they have to. If they don't my childhood is ruined.

Reporter: Have you now, or have you ever, compared yourself to Borat?
DarKness Fieza: Of course. If you don't make yourself laugh you need to lighten up.

Editorial Comment: Very nice!

Reporter: What is your tribe looking to achieve in World 124?
DarKness Fieza: To dominate the world one K at a time. Think all the top 10 tribes are though. If they admit it though, it is a different thing entirely . Of course we play to have fun. No one plays to lose though right?

Reporter: Given your tribe's overall experience in Tribal Wars, what about today's game play style would you like to see changed?
DarKness Fieza: I'm typically a no haul player. That's most of my experience. Although this constant barbing early game. I find crazy. Normally it's Midgame/late game when that starts. Although guess that's the meta now. No one attacks just eats barbs. Guess that's due to the amount of events we get.

Reporter: What type of message would you like to send to the other tribes on World 124?
DarKness Fieza: Good luck and may the best tribe win

Reporter: I thank you for the opportunity to sit with you DarKness Fieza. The lands are beautiful, and opulent in appearance. The players of World 124 should all visit them. I have yet to see a single soldier in all my travels here.

Editorial Comment: If we read into the comments from DarKness Fieza, he doesn't like farming. Very interesting!

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: M.A.D

Subject: SMESH BROS - leader

Interview:

Location: Deep within the M.A.D borders, at a Turkish bath. Surrounded by sweaty, dripping, hairy men.

Reporter: Thank you for agreeing to this interview SMESH BROS. The players of World 124 will be pleased to know you can find some time to relax and answer some questions.
SMESH BROS: We are pleased to have you in our presence. Please forgive our humble accommodations, but our routine will not be altered for anyone, or anything.

Reporter: Well let's get right into the questions then.
SMESH BROS: Yes, let us get into it.

Reporter: What are the plans your tribe has for World 124?
SMESH BROS: Plan is like every other world, the SMESH BROS enter, gather a groupie and add another championship belt around the waist. Who ever ends up being in the way we put wigs and lipstick on them. With the upmost respect, as always. We smesh brather.

Editorial Comment: Blatant overt comment in regards to wigs and lipstick!

Reporter: What challenges does you tribe face in World 124?
SMESH BROS: Alot of desperation, all the PMs, all the love letters and all the threats. There's some good players out there but the biggest challenge of all is that we never have enough nobles and PP is way to expensive and the "flash offers" are way to bad.

Reporter: If you were given the options of 2 doors, one was certain death, would you choose the left or the right?
SMESH BROS: Push my wife through the right door to see if she's the right one for me. As DMX said "If you love something, let it go. If they come back to you they're yours, if they don't they never was".

Editorial Comment: No comment needed here, the authorities are enroute.

Reporter: What would you like to say to all your haters out there? (There are a lot of them)
SMESH BROS: You gotta have some haters, it's part of the desperation. Probably Biden voters.

Editorial Comment: True heroes realize that a nation divided, cannot stand.

Reporter: If the length of a room is 6 feet and the width is 9 feet, what is the square footage?
SMESH BROS: Big enough to drop-kick everyone in LYA & GOON tribe.

Editorial Comment: That sounds like a challenge to me ... Any response LYA & GOON (We are assuming this is a poke at Gon)?

Reporter: I am looking to hire a new employee for my accounting firm, what should I look for in a potential candidate?
SMESH BROS: Single mother that likes to have a good time. If she can add and substract numbers at work, that's enough for me.

Reporter: What message would you like to leave for the other tribes on World 124?
SMESH BROS: Don't be a stranger, we're all about hard work and a good party. For all you Americans out there, Trump is making a comeback, the world needs it to balance out this mess. W 124, we're dedicated to win.

Reporter: Thank you for meeting with this reporter, we wish you the best with your continual defending on World 124.

Editorial Comment: Although politics have never been our focus, we hope that game play will not mirror real life. No swarming the Capital illegally.

jiggers

Reaction score
Tribe: CSB

Subject: ASHOKA1

Interview:

Location: A perch in a tree somewhere in the East. The tree is high atop a hill and the perch overlooks the surrounding area.

Reporter: Thank you ASHOKA1 for inviting me to view the sunrise with you.
ASHOKA1: It brings me joy to reflect on the sunrise.

Reporter: I see a distant lake, very serene.
ASHOKA1: I am fond of pools, and lakes. It calms me and brings me inner peace.

Reporter: Shall we start? Or are you not done with the mushrooms?
ASHOKA1: Whenever you are ready.

Reporter: How do you view your tribe's chances on World 124?
ASHOKA1: Our chances are good, not the best world start but a lot of other things make this world a very good deal for us. There are only a very small few factors that worry me in our inevitable world win.
One of those factors is g0n of ULTRABOOST dating my mother. which he attempted for years!

Reporter: Do you think that your merry band of bunnies can organize enough to take K45?
ASHOKA1: We are all but merry, we will cut through K45 as if I forgot my carrot on the other end. But why stop at K45 when there's a whole world where I can plant my carrots.

Editorial Comment: Obvious sexual reference, planting carrots. Sheesh!

Reporter: Is BloomJet really as impressive as his profile says he is?
ASHOKA1: Well if you have ever heard of General Rommel, the desert fox.. I always like to compare Bloom to his baggage carrier.

Reporter: Starting with the invention of fire, humankind has become powerful. Do you view yourself powerful and why?
ASHOKA1: Well I am all knowing, all powerful, wise and humble. People that know me will recognize my humble awesomeness as I eat away at everything that comes before me.

Reporter: Are you a dog person or a cat person? Explain
ASHOKA1: I am a dog person because I prefer the heightened smell and playful attitude my dog qualities give me.

Reporter: Beginning in 1912, trace back until you find a year you think you would have liked to have lived and elaborate.
ASHOKA1: I'll pick 1944, so when all the rest of the boys are out to war, I can steal their girls xd

Reporter: Is there a message you would like to leave for other tribes on World 124?
ASHOKA1: #banwang

Reporter: I thank you #banwang, I mean ASHOKA1, for sitting down with this reporter (wow the world is really fuzzy). Enjoy the pool.

Editorial Comment: Clear violations of the TW rules here, #banWang & #banGon. It is just a matter of time before those push accounts they belong to get banned. We hope ASHOKA1 enjoys those mushrooms and comes back to reality fairly soon.