w125 Vote for the best: Categories

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
This world was supposed to be a rematch between the Swedes and Minty’s team for W120 and from the starts people were pointing out at ROACH or Clowns as the winner for world 125. But it is not a repeat of world 120. We have a very different scenario here with two other strong tribes who are now clearly getting upper hand. Roach/Clowns are certainly well-oiled war machines with loads of talented players but I am sick of hearing how superior they are and how they are going to win. I think a reality check is needed.

Family is the strongest tribe on W120 period. We have amazing leadership, talented players, high morale and motivation and most of all growth rate which is envy of Roach and Clowns. We’ve played it really well from the start and now we are in the position to explode in growth possibly doubling in size in comparison to the ‘top dogs’. No matter what talent you have, Abel, kpap, Veki, Nocturne, Minty or Trex it will not be enough. I am tired of hearing those names like they were some untouchables.

T-Rex and Goocci will soon take over 2/3 of W120 while Roach and Clowns are stuck in their W120 squabble, good job guys.

T-Rex, TM, Apathy, RR, Apathi gives combined 45 million points to Family side, and Goocci, VVV, NIR, IMF!, Kaffe, NIR2 and SMAKK gives 44 million to Goocci. After. Can be another 16 million split.

In the same time Roach and Jump can have maybe 27 million points if they take chunk of SD and some TM, while Clowns will look similar with pike, TUF and part of SD.

‘Top dogs’ have been barking at each other internaling when failing inability to make any progress on the front, in the same time Goocci and T-Rex have been fighting an efficient war.

So good luck to the most skilled players, W127 will be released just in time for you to move on :p

What happen? Pooga always win with power of teamwork and brothers.