W127 Meme Thread

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't play the ignorant card, you had so many spies in that tribe you knew what had happened, you are actually one of the reasons that contributed to this situation. You are the most disgusting type of player and no wonder tw number of players has plummeted in the last years cause of dirty dogs like you. And the worst part is that you have been given so much power by good players. When this type of character gets approved to the very top duking, you can only go just downwards trend from here. That is why I am ashamed of playing tw sometimes, and its sad to see tw in the last years going toxic.
WAIT! You're justifying you being a backstabber because your tribe had a spy? Lol. You do realize no one forced you to leave Evict and be a dirty dog yourself and backstabbing your own tribe and eating them within 2days of leaving? LOL come on now, you're just as bad as the rest of us, its okay to accept. Just own up to your own actions and don't try pushing the blame.

Also side note, ask Xehwrath for the rest of that mail where I told him I already knew he was taking part in the dougie op and just wanted to see what side he was on because he was asking me earlier that week to join Space. LOL

1655948861816.png

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im a simple man I see baboon being called the biggest disgrace of tw I press like. But i feel like he is missing his other half so its only 50% baboon...

Anime Universe

Reaction score
Don't play the ignorant card, you had so many spies in that tribe you knew what had happened, you are actually one of the reasons that contributed to this situation. You are the most disgusting type of player and no wonder tw number of players has plummeted in the last years cause of dirty dogs like you. And the worst part is that you have been given so much power by good players. When this type of character gets approved to the very top duking, you can only go just downwards trend from here. That is why I am ashamed of playing tw sometimes, and its sad to see tw in the last years going toxic.
Got enough world wins for someone you claim that dukes and go on a "downward" spiral. You're a bum.

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You really seemed to missed my point, for every world you win like this, going and begging players to spy for you, mass recruiting so that they go afk, or simply recruiting and backstabbing, tw losses hundreds of players who get enough of this toxic way of playing. I really hope that .net numbers are not the same as I saw on a franchise server which lost 87% of players in the last 3 and half years. Anyway you are free to play the way you like, and players are free to choose what community to be part of.

Damn, that’s crazy bro