W13 Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

I got this idea with Shad talking about how paladin was one of the greatest players in this world.

So i made this. I want players to post who they think are the top 10 players of this world, and then we can make an overall list for the whole world.

Shadryk 01

Nice thought, actually. I actually think it would be neat if TW had one for all the .net worlds. There have probably been topics on that in the past.

My list will be for the impact on the game. This can come by way of exceptional combat skill & aggression, or highly effective leadership. I'm going to bend it towards leadership, as leaders affect much more than themselves. Forum spammers who have little in-game impact will NOT be included. I'll try to pull in more players outside of INSO, just so this is not a roster of our full tribe (I could comfortably put most of our team on this list.)

Paladin
Raid3r
Odo
Pipe
WindofWar31
denipop
Gropius
<leader of PURE> - Reverants(?)
Del Piero
<whoever ran NOVA in their glory days>

DeletedUser

Leader of PURE was Revenant

Shards should def be up there as well. :D

DeletedUser

I’ll probably forget several, so don’t get offended if your name escapes me. This is also purely from my limited perspective and small corner, what used to be K83 long time ago.

Shadryk – Had very limited interaction, but the long time leader of the top tribe belongs in the list by default.

Sherlls – We always had a kind of love/hate relationship, and no we were not married. I mean, how often do you get to be pissed off with somebody one day and start a 1000 message convo the next day? Good times.

Warloque – The original leader of BLOOD, made some great choices, can’t say we saw eye-to-eye 100% of the time, but he was a great leader and was dearly missed when he had to leave the game. Not easy to take a small rim tribe and bring it to the #2 spot.

Paladin – Never said much in-game but he sure made W13 a very interesting place.

Carrie – I miss our conversations from the K10 expedition. Witty and careful, a bit way too careful from my perspective, or I was simply a bad “attorney,” had we formed a north/south alliance two or so years ago, the gameplay might have been different and our real lives would have suffered even more, so it’s all good!

Kenski – Had some great conversations, and he was a great war-coordinator. Too bad we didn’t have enough time to coordinate with instead of against each other.

Ian the terrible – He was my arch-enemy during our first BLOOD war with AH/WARD4 or something back in the day. His defenses were impenetrable, we had to chip our way around his clusters. Mature and well mannered, he was a great addition to our tribe for the little time he was able to play with us afterwards.

Doom Grinder – At least one of the account owners, witty and easy to talk to. And I’m a sucker for ladies, so I couldn’t resist her!

Charlietaylor – She was my right hand from the beginning, glad we’re on fb, best of luck to whatever you’re up to lady.

DMAXIMUS21 – Both the original and the second owner, great guys from the early days of BLOOD, made the game enjoyable and fun.

Many other folks too, but I’ve reached my limit of ten I think.

shagohad

i miss ian dmax war and ct....... i still talk to war irl tho =P

DeletedUser

My problem with these types of list, at this stage in the game are three fold:

1. There's only three people and a goat here nowadays.
2. Those three people and a goat really aren't the main personalities, and movers and shakers that were here years ago.
3. Short term memories.

Few people remember even Shards, let alone people like Warrior1978, Ameritech, SageAndroid, Se7en, Ashmodai (for better or worse on a lot of those) or tribes like Fusion, Halp!, Saga, Dogs, or the other folks that were huge in their parts of the world.

Or the fact that Driver X was making quitting posts all the way back in January of 2008.

Meh I am turning into a grumpy old man. I predict that in a year, when this world finally ends, there will be me, Andre 93-08, and Shadryk left, with a smattering of Inso folks. At that point in time I will make sure that every one of these HOF rankings will be filled with "your mom."

DeletedUser

in no order

Pipe
poker
Shadryk
Zathhh
2 Tlc (when we were int he same tribe)
warloque
paladin
shrells
odo
chrlietaylor (might be a bit biased )

DeletedUser

in no particular order :p

Shad
Bez
Raid
paladin
wise
blackheart
shards
denipop
ispera
cynz

DeletedUser

I'm feeling all left out now...no mentions of poor Pappa's. sob :O(

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate myself.

I would also like to say hi.

DeletedUser

Goats type bad, generally. Course that never stopped one from opening up his own line of trucks.

DeletedUser

I vote for pappa. Can't believe mason forgot him, we should invade Canada some time.

Oh, and the grumpy old man too. Son-of-a-gun, his nukes'n'nobles were so tight, I had to think to find a legal workaround to do some sniping to an account I was sitting from another sat account once.

DeletedUser

I remember sometimes you all gave me fits, on how you managed to snipe a few. I am far too lazy to do that anymore, have been for perhaps a year now.

DeletedUser

If memory serves the original Gioni78 was a pretty good player.

Hi mason and Wise btw. ^.^

DeletedUser

I'd contest any mention of my name in this thread, I didn't do enough to shape the course of the world to warrant any mention. Save it for the deserving. :)