W13 Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

I would say Warrior
I know he burned out but sometimes its better to live fast and die hard

boostedrio

I vote for pappa. Can't believe mason forgot him, we should invade Canada some time.

Oh, and the grumpy old man too. Son-of-a-gun, his nukes'n'nobles were so tight, I had to think to find a legal workaround to do some sniping to an account I was sitting from another sat account once.

eh what? We little ole Canadians are sturdy stock

DeletedUser

Shad
Bez
Raid3r
Blackheart
CNC
Sherlls
Paladin
Windofwar31
denipop

and as it's been a long time since I was last here that's all i can remember.

robj

That niev guy was ok, but he got really bored being #1 when got to 75 or 100 villages or something.

DeletedUser

I'd contest any mention of my name in this thread, I didn't do enough to shape the course of the world to warrant any mention. Save it for the deserving. :)

dunno you effectively broke the back of War-d's offensive way back when NOVA was going from kicking the little locals to securing its own corner of the world. That and dismembered opponents in game and in forum.

its nice too see so many people mentioning warloque as well, he was a great guy, always stuck up for his tribesmates, always kept his word, and didnt let blood get pushed around by NOVA - not that we ever intended to do so but we knew we couldnt really if we wanted to. and he kept BLOOD alive during its really quite rough early stages.

Tigerstar6 should also get a mention, he was CoDuke for NOVA for much of the 'glory days' and his approach to recruitment and control of the tribe members that helped things grow. he was quiet but quietly effective

DeletedUser

Warloque was a great guy, and when he disappeared from Orion, we lost a lot of heart, so to say. Same thing with Tigerstar and Nova, Jethro and War-D. Losing these folks broke tribes, and the people that took over did not have what it takes to keep things together. I am in that list of people that didn't have what it took, before anyone flames. They were cornerstones, and the real driving forces behind the tribes.

What would happen to Inso, for instance, if we lost Shadryk a year ago? Think about it. Each of those guys meant as much to their tribes success as he does to ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The leader of PURE was Afro.Samurai. i believe

For the history...

Afro and Rev formed "Pure" as a two leader tribe. Afro had studies, Rev was hospitalised while playing.

Afro gave up due to girl troubles and studies. Rev got nobled by his own tribe and allies due to his recruitment into allied territory and failure to be online, The reason, again, girl trouble and work issues.

Revenants shined bright for the time he was able to play tho its disputable he could have carried on with his recruitment to the top without strong opposition.

As it worked out, he got better, didnt have time to play so much and got nobled by his own tribemates and allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76686

I vote for pappa. Can't believe mason forgot him, we should invade Canada some time.

Oh, and the grumpy old man too. Son-of-a-gun, his nukes'n'nobles were so tight, I had to think to find a legal workaround to do some sniping to an account I was sitting from another sat account once.

GO CANADA!!! boosted, myself, Cassparator,and I believe Kuz are also from Canada. And the current account of superwild is run by a Canadian who is temporarily transplanted in another country

Shadryk 01

Carnivores, boostedrio, and the new Cassparator have been the triad of death for the SE corner of the world. Nice to have people who know each other personally able to plan things out. Kuz was right there, too & helped out greatly. While Cassparator came later, we recruited the other 3 with this in mind, and built our Southern strategy around them.

aine1169

Tigerstar6 should also get a mention, he was CoDuke for NOVA for much of the 'glory days' and his approach to recruitment and control of the tribe members that helped things grow. he was quiet but quietly effective

Tiger was great - a really, really good diplomat. His departure meant the end of NOVA, Griaxe just didn't have his people skills unfortunately.

DeletedUser

JethroHull
travelgirlxxx
DiMeola
GRA55
Aelitafan
Lord Rok

DeletedUser

GO CANADA!!! boosted, myself, Cassparator,and I believe Kuz are also from Canada. And the current account of superwild is run by a Canadian who is temporarily transplanted in another country

Hey I am Canadian to as well as Ter@stios

DeletedUser

id like to nominate someone, as i see it, beginnings of worlds matters as much as late game.

WillemVanHolland leader and founder of ilaone.

LaraJane and torgom playing larajane account.

Afro.

Shadryk, wich i got to know best at w30.

Leader of the civ family.

Bisquit man, who became my good friend on that world.

there should have been more but i cant remember em all.

DeletedUser

Hi all it's been a long while since I've been on here but Tigerstar and Paladin for sure! man there are so many others in Nova but it's been too long for this old memory to recall them all. And yeah I'd second the nomination for Shard!! She was a maniac for quite a while. A big reason behind Nova for sure. as more come to mind i'll add them lol