W13 Premade on W44?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadryk 01

There has been some discussion about this in the past. Here are the settings:

We'll be starting World 44 on Thursday the 26th at around 13:00 server time.

The settings are as follows:

World speed: 2
Unit speed: 0.5
Noble system: Packages
Tech system: 10 tier system (unlimited researches)
Archers: Yes
Beginner protection: 36 hours
Morale: Time based
Church: Yes
Tribe limit: 60
Pally: No
Fake limit: Yes
Ability to choose starting direction: Yes
Barbarian and Bonus villages grow to 2000 points
If researched, scouts can see buildings, resources and units (including units outside)
This is very different from W13. Most notably the Speed 2 setting. I've played on two Speed 2 worlds. It requires more attention to stay at a high level.

While I have no intention on really developing another account, it may be good for those who are interested in the premade to figure it out.

Also, the launch date was set to the US holiday of Thanksgiving day, early in the morning. That's a terrible time for American players to jump in. A delay of 1-3 days could result in them spawning 2-3 Ks away from the tribe.

Shadryk 01

Church world ain't so bad. Just need to plan your clusters smartly. It does pose a challenge for that initial breech into enemy clusters, unless you pre-positioned a church right on their border.

DeletedUser

I will give this a go. See how it goes up to about 5 villages.

So who else is interested in a premade?

DeletedUser

Church's are good for cluster players and those that take well positioned villages where you build them along borders to keep farm space free for the other villages.

DeletedUser

I'll play it for a while, not too long though, the settings are just too icky

DeletedUser

I will play even though I don't like some of the settings.

DeletedUser

Let's see, if I interpret this right these settings are really bad:

- High world speed and low unit speed means farming is less significant so all you have to do is go to sleep.

- Low unit speed and fake limit means attacks will be easy to ID so you can stay asleep.

- Unlimited researches and package noble system means you can grow fast without the skills to match your growth.

All in all, this sounds like a great world for those who haven't played an online game before. Get the word out to your kids and grandkids.

DeletedUser

ok cool well then shadryk you will you be joining us at all?

also for the premade i would say we would start on saturday SW? if any one else has any problems with that speak now.

i will be joining then and i will probably be under B.M.A and will start the tribe. also LR will be nice to have another INSO guy on board.

DeletedUser

ok cool well then shadryk you will you be joining us at all?

also for the premade i would say we would start on saturday SW? if any one else has any problems with that speak now.

i will be joining then and i will probably be under B.M.A and will start the tribe. also LR will be nice to have another INSO guy on board.

I was going to propose going for outer core/inner rim. The settings aren't that bad people, churches are better than they seem.

DeletedUser61110

Im in i dont care about the settings so the SW question is it ok if i start on the day it startes cause im going to stay at home so lots of free time is that ok

DeletedUser

i am in but i will probably start on opening day..build the vill up fast and then can do a restart at the center of the tribe...will still have most of what i built at that point. wont worry about troops till restart.

DeletedUser

under B.M.A pssss you better choose a cooler name if im to co-play you, you damn greedy bastard :( :)

DeletedUser

under B.M.A pssss you better choose a cooler name if im to co-play you, you damn greedy bastard :( :)

well come on then decide on a name. also shrek i don't think on this world there is an ability to start in the middle of the tribe. i will be starting on friday then. also help me spread the word people. we have 60 member limit i want atleast 30 people.

Shadryk 01

i am in but i will probably start on opening day..build the vill up fast and then can do a restart at the center of the tribe...will still have most of what i built at that point. wont worry about troops till restart.

You might already know this: You can only restart in the middle of the tribe if you get nobled. If you hit "restart," you get placed on the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.