W13 Premade on W44?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol nice, i looked you have the highest so far in our tribe. infact you pretty much make our tribes ODA rank 26 overall.

DeletedUser

Top 5 of the world now :)
Just need to point whore today so my rank doesn't drop and then keep some those players cleared

DeletedUser

we all need to move cloeser together.

I just sent a circular by hand around as I don't have circular privs lol.

read it!

DeletedUser

we all need to move cloeser together.

I just sent a circular by hand around as I don't have circular privs lol.

read it!

lol hey dude will read it, but have you looked at the map of the 3 main continents are in? we should like whitty said if we play it right be able to dominate 3 continents.

DeletedUser

Are two main ones are in k53 and k54 if we taske those ones then k64 will natrualy be ares anyway.

we need to concentrate on k53 and k54 then make are wya to k55 the centre of the world.

lord rok

lets not look that far in future now

we must be strong in this forming days of this world!
and we should be closer than we are! paladin is lost in a middle of nowhere... and someone else is probably lost as well...

DeletedUser

agreed.Paladin is a strong player and wil do some damage up there, we should get a NAP with the strongest tribe up there just to help him out a bit.

Guys I would like to be leader of this tribe. I have a large number of players backing me for the possition, I have been busy mailing around and I have gathered support for the possition.
I have loads of spare time to get things going for the tribe, I am able.
As most of you know I am Leader of PTT on world 7 (a old world as we all know) this outlines my experiance and I have the understanding ofthe game to know what must be done. I am eager and want to do this. I will help any player who asks for helpand will do this to the best of my ability.
This is only a few of the things I can offer....

First of all,We need to get the tribe internaly organised.

Secondly, we must move are selfs across so we are all together and try and get a few players over to help paladin.

Then I believe we should go for the heart of the world, k55 I have always believed that who ever owns k55 owns the world, I know there are some veyr strong tribes there but they will all be fighting amoung themselfs, we simply need to wait for the right time to strike then they all fall.

DeletedUser

well to be honest i would be happy for you to be the leader. i know you have the experiance. my only concern is the k55 bit of your plan. personally i feel we should concentrate on the continents we ar mainly located in now. once we have them then we look to expanding in other directions.

k55 may not be worth it since we may end up with a strong ally there, so we should not prepare to go for a single k but rather make our options more vaired.

DeletedUser

I already have that covered.

BMA you played world 7 you remember the MP family well they are back and baced in k55. We need to secure are boaders of course but k55 is a LT project that we will hiteasily within a year witht he experiance we have!

DeletedUser

We shouldn't talk about this business out in public. If you're going to be leader of the tribe things like this need to be kept quiet. I don't agree we should go for K55, if we take K54 we already have a core continent which is exposed four other ways. Taking another core continent to expose three ways of attack to that continent would just be stupid.

DeletedUser

Guys this belongs in our forums on W44. Not here where anyone can see.

DeletedUser

Comeon guys.... LR stop trying to hard PTT is Failing :)
PTT is under my command now I am going to turn this thing around.

yeah, 1.5 billion yes billion points vs PTT=198 mill points emmmmm I think you should have put us down after 12 months of fighting don't you???

and your last 3 opps failed:lol:

and my freind you can never try to hard^^

DeletedUser

remember, If anyone needs an account sitter that is in the western hemisphere I'm willing to help, I just can't manage an account by myself right now.

DeletedUser

I played against WE Fam, they are just a stacked tribe of nooobs from many tribes. PTT is the original players who started it. But whatever, Keep W7 things in W7 forum. NOT in W13.

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=4533433#post4533433

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=179000

I know alot of you have agreed to join and others are thinking about it, for those who are still desciding then please please look at the forms.
I have friends from world 1 joining as well so this is going to be good are to good to miss.

And ironman I has dis-loyal, I know your trying to pick holes in what I said but re-read it. "I will still support world 44". dis-loyal???? pfff

DeletedUser

Locking this a w44 has started.
Padlock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.