W13 Premade on W44?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadryk 01

ok cool well then shadryk you will you be joining us at all?

also for the premade i would say we would start on saturday SW? if any one else has any problems with that speak now.

i will be joining then and i will probably be under B.M.A and will start the tribe. also LR will be nice to have another INSO guy on board.

I might pop in for a bit. Thx for offer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 28th, should be a good start date. The W begins on the US holiday of Thanksgiving. Very bad timing for American players. If we start at 20:00 hours, we should be able to catch North America, West coast at 12:00 noon, Britain at 8:00 evening, and get the rest of Europe by 10:00, (midnight for the Russians.) The Auzzies & the Asian coast would be 5:00 a.m., so they can join a few hours early or late & be okay. Somebody please check behind me.

We need to spawn in the same general area. That is critical for mutual defense and cooperative conquest of our area. I'm not experienced in targeted world starts, but I'm guessing that starting 2 days late will put us about 2-3 Ks away from the core. Lets assume 3Ks. As we spawn, we will be spread out across an arc 2.35 Ks long (3 Ks x Pi / 4). That's a LOT of space between us, and makes for a poor cluster.

Lets land in the middle part of the arc. If you spawn on the edge, restart. How? When you spawn, look & see where you are. Visualize a 45 degree line running from the core to the corner. If you are more than halfway to the central (500) X-axis or Y-axis, then you are not in the middle. Hit the restart & try again. You have a 50/50 chance of landing in the middle part, which is about 1 K wide, on the next try. You might also land in a worse position, so choose wisely. I believe that you only get one restart, then you need to wait a week or so. You may also want to join the tribe, then see where your mates are before deciding.

Somebody with more experience may want to comment on this, and correct any errors.

Oh, I was hoping to spend the extra time on W13 to lob the full inventory of INSO nukes at this guy: (CLICK HERE ), but oh, well. (That's in inside joke, btw, known only to myself, BMA, Kirksten, and the INSO Covert-Intelligence team. hehe)

DeletedUser

I guess I could co-play for someone (can't play by myself right now though).

DeletedUser

All right, I don't like the settings but I guess I'll give it a shot too. Any particular area that you guys will be joining in? Assuming that the option will exist. (edit: I guess I should read the instructions first).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I might pop in for a bit. Thx for offer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 28th, should be a good start date. The W begins on the US holiday of Thanksgiving. Very bad timing for American players. If we start at 20:00 hours, we should be able to catch North America, West coast at 12:00 noon, Britain at 8:00 evening, and get the rest of Europe by 10:00, (midnight for the Russians.) The Auzzies & the Asian coast would be 5:00 a.m., so they can join a few hours early or late & be okay. Somebody please check behind me.

We need to spawn in the same general area. That is critical for mutual defense and cooperative conquest of our area. I'm not experienced in targeted world starts, but I'm guessing that starting 2 days late will put us about 2-3 Ks away from the core. Lets assume 3Ks. As we spawn, we will be spread out across an arc 2.35 Ks long (3 Ks x Pi / 4). That's a LOT of space between us, and makes for a poor cluster.

Lets land in the middle part of the arc. If you spawn on the edge, restart. How? When you spawn, look & see where you are. Visualize a 45 degree line running from the core to the corner. If you are more than halfway to the central (500) X-axis or Y-axis, then you are not in the middle. Hit the restart & try again. You have a 50/50 chance of landing in the middle part, which is about 1 K wide, on the next try. You might also land in a worse position, so choose wisely. I believe that you only get one restart, then you need to wait a week or so. You may also want to join the tribe, then see where your mates are before deciding.

Somebody with more experience may want to comment on this, and correct any errors.

Oh, I was hoping to spend the extra time on W13 to lob the full inventory of INSO nukes at this guy: (CLICK HERE ), but oh, well. (That's in inside joke, btw, known only to myself, BMA, Kirksten, and the INSO Covert-Intelligence team. hehe)

Been in lots of pre-made tribes and is pretty precise. Won't be any more than 1/2 k's away from the core. All depends on how fast the world fills. We'll most likely be outer core/inner rim around about k's 53/64/65 I expect. A tribe I was in recently on W42 was based in these k's and are dominating the world in OD and points by a large amount so it can be done with the right leadership.

Through good recruitment we can fill in the gaps between players and make ourselves a good strong and active tribe.

Garrock

Problem with churches isn't nobling other players. Your troop morale is based upon where they are from. I.E. if they originate within a church circle. Issue with longrange nobling is establishing a core area within a church radius. Meaning, you'll need to get a church built very quickly. Another good strategy is "church targeting" take out your opponents church, reduce morale of all vill's within that radius... making Catapults quite useful.

Adds some new tricks to the game, but all in all, if this church world is like the past ones, it will lack overall talent, and fall off quickly. Alot of players don't much care for it, I suspect many of you who will be playing it for the first time won't either.

Good-luck

DeletedUser

also for the premade i would say we would start on saturday SW? if any one else has any problems with that speak now.
QUOTE]

ok well i will be sticking with this sorry ir.ufis to avoid confusion i would rather keep SW now since most people know that, and it would be fairly problematic to change it now.

i will be starting saturday and will be co-playing with dexa, so actuelly in the process of finding an account name. if any one wishes to start before saturday you're more than welcome, and feel free to make a tribe to invite people in as they join. if no one has when i join i'll create it. what ever makes you guys happy .

DeletedUser45372

Just started, landed in K54... Did we decide on a tribe name yet?

DeletedUser

Hello,

bezerker1 and I have a tribe set up at K54. There's room till about 20 players. Feel free to join up and contact me there. Name there is AceMeist0rr yeah.

Yours,

DeletedUser

ok well i will be sticking with this sorry ir.ufis to avoid confusion i would rather keep SW now since most people know that, and it would be fairly problematic to change it now.
No problem. SW it is then.

DeletedUser45372

The moment you get into the world, send me a msg.

NoelyDeezNutz

We'll get you into the tribe, and get all the people together, and worry about specifics later.

DeletedUser19807

i might give it a go, but im with shads. wait till the 28th!

Status
Not open for further replies.