W13 Premade on W44?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i will be starting saturday, but may start tommorow if people keep joining.

DeletedUser

I was bored at work so I joined up already. It does not look like it is filling up very rapidly, so those joining on saturday will not be very far away.

What is the tribe that we join?

DeletedUser

We have already made the tribe and have joined please join now and loclate in south-west!

yes we should have waited and done as shad said but someone made the tribe and ****** it up but ohhh well lets join asa and have some funnnnnn

Shadryk 01

We should have seen this coming. Somebody is always going to join before the recommended time, post "I'M IN, I'M IN!!!" on the forums, and cause other people to also join early.

Here is what I did: I started, thinking that a lot of players may already be here. I hit "restart" to see if it will work. It WILL let me restart again....but only once. After that, you need to wait 2 weeks. I am an average of 106 spaces from center along each axis (not the Hypotenuse).

200px-Hypotenuse_%28PSF%29.png

We need to get a sense to see how many people jumped the gun, and how many are waiting for the correct time to log in. If a lot of people log in at the correct time, the rest can hit "restart" so we have a chance to be placed near our mates. If most people jumped the gun, then we're kinda screwed.

I like to thank BMA for showing leadership for this start. I chose to log in now, knowing that I can restart. Not sure I recommend it, however, as you only get ONE chance at restarting. If you use it once to get on the rim at the correct time, you may wind up near the X or Y axis, far from your mates, without any chance to "restart" to get near them.

Regarding the position in the W, you can measure the distance from your starting village to each axis, and decide if you are in the middle part of the arc. Divide the lower coordinate by the greater. If the value is < 0.5, then you are on the outer 50% of the arc, and will be away from the average placement of your mates. Check map to confirm, then consider restarting.

EXAMPLE:

My village is 367|578. That is 78 spaces from X, and 133 spaces from Y (500-367 = 133). 78/133 is .58. So, I am in the middle 50%. I will not restart (except towards the rim, if necessary)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SW hmmm? Sounds like somebodies got some NOVA envy. :p
Just kidding. Not my type of world at all, though.

DeletedUser

I think we have a pretty nice shape at the moment, we can always recruit players as well if needed to fill in gaps.

paladin.

How come you guys are joining the least crowded quadrant of the world. It's a lot easier to grow with a lot of villages around especially with 0.5 troop speed. Suppose most of the top players will be going in the others though

map
[SPOIL]
map.php
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

also for the premade i would say we would start on saturday SW? if any one else has any problems with that speak now.
QUOTE]

ok well i will be sticking with this sorry ir.ufis to avoid confusion i would rather keep SW now since most people know that, and it would be fairly problematic to change it now.

i will be starting saturday and will be co-playing with dexa, so actuelly in the process of finding an account name. if any one wishes to start before saturday you're more than welcome, and feel free to make a tribe to invite people in as they join. if no one has when i join i'll create it. what ever makes you guys happy .

There you go Paladin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come you guys are joining the least crowded quadrant of the world. It's a lot easier to grow with a lot of villages around especially with 0.5 troop speed. Suppose most of the top players will be going in the others though

map
[SPOIL]
map.php
[/SPOIL]

it was in honesty the spur of a moment sort of thing.

ok well i have just joined in k63 as chocolate-dragon.

DeletedUser61110

Ay one who is joins W44 contact me to get an invite i am playing as Todas

Status
Not open for further replies.