W13 - The real propaganda

shagohad

Modern snipers can take out LIGHt armored vehicles only id like to see any rifle penetrate tank armor...... and 500m is badass with ironsights no one in the us military qualifies at 500 cept the marines the armys max is 300 the navy doesnt even shoot rifles in basic <---panzies i dont even think airforce retards know wut a rifle is and lets not talk abot the coast guard

Shadryk 01

Think it can drop one of these?

[spoil]
stardestroyer11.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Modern snipers can take out LIGHt armored vehicles only id like to see any rifle penetrate tank armor...... and 500m is badass with ironsights no one in the us military qualifies at 500 cept the marines the armys max is 300 the navy doesnt even shoot rifles in basic <---panzies i dont even think airforce retards know wut a rifle is and lets not talk abot the coast guard

You know it's quite funny you call the guys and gals in the other armed services branches names. But let me remind you there my luv you that the Marines must rely on these other armed services for your rides where ever you may go. Not only that they are your air support too. So play nice. Remember Shag chin up!

DeletedUser

You know it's quite funny you call the guys and gals in the other armed services branches names. But let me remind you there my luv you that the Marines must rely on these other armed services for your rides where ever you may go. Not only that they are your air support too. So play nice. Remember Shag chin up!

Marines have to rely on others for their transportation, hmm, that makes all the others chauffeurs then doesn't it?

As far as the airforce not knowing what a rifle is, kinda hard to fit one of those in the cockpit no isn't it?

DeletedUser

we can debat this all day and all night...depending on the job you want done you pick the right unit...marine 1st recon....you want it found call them...by the time you know their are there..you dead.

Seals you need it pulled out screw the body count..call them.

green berets: one of the top untis in nam.

ranger and delta current army standards for kick you ass and hand your teeth to you in a jar.

british SAS has got some damn cool stuff...ever seen the effect of a cold nitrogen grenade? of course not...by then your frozen stiff. stuff will freeze the blood in your veins on contact.

but you want the badest of the bad..the no BS kill you stab your mother in teh eye for the fun of it? fine

The department of energy has a spec warfare force trained for one thing only. to retake a nuclear facility from terrorists...you say BS...ok fine...there is a trianing site abut an hour from me...and they regularly trian their since we have a nuclear reactor in russelville ark. they use paintballs in training..thank god...there ROE is simple...if it moves...kill it, be sure to "dead check" it which means once its down put one in the head one in the chest then flip the body and put one thorught the back of the skull.....went and watched one of their training runs.....all i could say was dear god.....these guys ever get turned loose on something the body count is gonna be sky high...the training i watched...they had 1 redcon marine and a seal playing terrorists...the whole thing was over in 90 seconds DOE guys didnt have a single lose...

DeletedUser

thats it i am calling over to england..send in the SAS his name..is penguin..

shagohad

im going to say the Israeli Defense Force gets the top notch in badass after the marines of course

DeletedUser

Marines have to rely on others for their transportation, hmm, that makes all the others chauffeurs then doesn't it?

As far as the airforce not knowing what a rifle is, kinda hard to fit one of those in the cockpit no isn't it?

The Airforce may not carry heavy firearms but they do carry a sidearm for close at hand combat last I knew.

As for you calling the Army and Navy chauffeurs then I suppose we best call INSO Riders chauffeurs shouldn't we then.:lol:

DeletedUser

...As for you calling the Army and Navy chauffeurs then I suppose we best call INSO Riders chauffeurs shouldn't we then.:lol:

Ahhh, finally we can bring this propaganda up a notch (think that's what paps wanted in the first place).

So, if INSO is Riders' chauffeurs, does that mean that Riders is riding on INSO? Who's driving shrek? Of course shrek is driving everybody crazy. And where is DriverX? So many questions, hope Noely is taking notes, plenty of material for future blogs.

And how about those bot-protection thingies that pop-up all the time now? Is that another INSO evil plan/conspiracy or what?

DeletedUser

Ahhh, finally we can bring this propaganda up a notch (think that's what paps wanted in the first place).

So, if INSO is Riders' chauffeurs, does that mean that Riders is riding on INSO? Who's driving shrek? Of course shrek is driving everybody crazy. And where is DriverX? So many questions, hope Noely is taking notes, plenty of material for future blogs.

And how about those bot-protection thingies that pop-up all the time now? Is that another INSO evil plan/conspiracy or what?

nope ZATHHH i get those bot protection things all the time to they drive me insane

DeletedUser

ok slow down....
1. raider couldn't chauffeur his butt to the commode without plannning it...
2.riders is riding shotgun with inso
3.i drive myself like a bat out of h***
4. thats my job doooooh!
5. in the body bag under the back porch
6.notes...noely wants to know what those are.

DeletedUser

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm My question is still unanswered. Am waiting for it.................

DeletedUser

intel says they carry the 9mm berreta for sefl defence and three spare mags.

DeletedUser

Bot protections are the only thing slowing INSO down...maybe it is a conspiracy!!!

DeletedUser

I think so too paps - but ya know them bot protection things aren't helping them noble snipers either. I think it's a double conspiracy myself.

DeletedUser

This is an obsolete thread - the real propaganda is now done by Noely in his blog :)