W14: Database server could not be found?

DeletedUser

I almost never post on the forums, so I imagine I am posting this in the wrong area.. sorry about that.

I can't get into W14 today. I try to log in, and get "Database server could not be found". I submited a ticket, or help request, whatever they're called. I've tried rebooting, I've tried Firefox and Opera... just in case. Nothing helps.

Anyone else have this problem today?

DeletedUser

couple of my friends have this same problem. they have tried differend browsers and rebootin pc, no hlp, so probably problem is in server.

jakester2

Iv got the problem..thought it was just me...

hope its sorted out in a bit though :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

If you're having problems, I suggest submitting support requests too (log in problems). The more they get, the more widespread they know the problem is...

DeletedUser

toddcan i have the same problem and at least 5 more chaos members have it. :icon_razz: they are forcing us not to login so that we lose lol

DeletedUser

to think we pay for this aggravation

it bites and just think about it we pay for this aggravation

DeletedUser

got the same message here as well.... must be too much hugging going on in w14 today :lol:

DeletedUser79065

I almost never post on the forums, so I imagine I am posting this in the wrong area.. sorry about that.

I can't get into W14 today. I try to log in, and get "Database server could not be found". I submited a ticket, or help request, whatever they're called. I've tried rebooting, I've tried Firefox and Opera... just in case. Nothing helps.

Anyone else have this problem today?

Im having the exact same problem. Have also submitted a help request. Hope this problem applies to whole world as was sending support before a guy took my village. If I can't send support he can't send attacks.

DeletedUser

Having same issue - and can't even raise a support ticket now! Tells me to "try again in 5 minutes"... *grrr*

DeletedUser

can a mod tell us what is going on? it's been more than 2 hours it's like this. i hope it can get fixed...

DeletedUser

i dont care for the premium if they cant retrieve the w14 database...i will need a shrink if w14 is gone:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

met, you need a shrink even with w14 NOT gone ;p

I submitted a ticket too as I too cannot log on (apart 2-3 people, it feels like we're in CHAOS forums!). and a whole bunch of my nukes land today and nobles should follow :(

One day of premium, how much is that? 1/6 of a premium point? Who's gonna give you that woodoutlaw? ;)