W14: Database server could not be found?

DeletedUser

I cant get on either. BUt the isue will be with the servers and they will either be updating some issues regarding the prog or dealing with OK and KO being No1 a holes

DeletedUser

u would think that they would at least make a darn post to let people know what the heck is going on. for god sake its the least they can do since we all pay to play. i sent a support ticket almost 4 hrs ago.

DeletedUser79065

u would think that they would at least make a darn post to let people know what the heck is going on. for god sake its the least they can do since we all pay to play. i sent a support ticket almost 4 hrs ago.

Hear Hear. Well said!

DeletedUser79065

Yeah well no disrespect but could you work quicker :) as my attacker will be on soon and I could have built the wall back up in these past 4 hrs as well as get support to my vill.

DeletedUser

and i thought that this was just a clever ploy by the mods to make us spam the forums more :p

edited due to spelling error

DeletedUser

There's some progress made. Either the problem was found and they're working on it or it is something too big to be tackled in a short time but the fact is that the error message has changed to "Login is not available for this world"

Let's hope this ends well and soon

DeletedUser

Funny how those that can still log in seem to be able to send attacks whilst those that can't log in are not able to defend themselves!!!!!

TW you need to take a look at this. If server goes down for some then surely it should go down for all!!!!!!!

- A pretty pissed off Reccoooooooo

DeletedUser

Funny how those that can still log in seem to be able to send attacks whilst those that can't log in are not able to defend themselves!!!!!

TW you need to take a look at this. If server goes down for some then surely it should go down for all!!!!!!!

- A pretty pissed off Reccoooooooo

:p its ok, even if you were logged on, I doubt you'd make a difference.

JOKE. <3

I can log on... oo, maybe I should launch some attacks for a change... :S

DeletedUser

i think we should all get a premium point in compo.
i missed my att launch time by 3.5 hours :icon_sad: