W15 Dream tribe

DeletedUser

So, this is where you guys hang out these days.....

Sorry for the OT.

DeletedUser

W53 is the speed 2 world we'd been waiting for, and we're having a great time over there. Too bad you quit, because James needs a co-player.

:p

Yea, James messaged me, I said no, maybee W100 I will make a come back. NO, 110, hehehehhe:lol:

futureworth

...those mentioned are one of the Best "who never sleeps" PRO players...
...some dead, some still fights...
...hope the best 60 will remain...

DeletedUser

Leader: Blue dot
Sir Avalon
Snipershot82
Siddhartha96
John Lenin
Matrix212
Fl@rin

Oh the good ol' days. And fellow spammers, haters, contrarians and douchebags; I love you too, even though I didn't list you.

Angacam & EQ, you are horrible, arrogant and just awful people, please go do something productive instead of bullying children on the internet.

DeletedUser

crazy ,,,
been a long time since i been on this tw forum
thought i would pop in and say hello to all my old w 15 friends and enemies alike

John Lenin

Sir Avalon
Snipershot82
Siddhartha96
John Lenin
Matrix212
Fl@rin

Oh the good ol' days. And fellow spammers, haters, contrarians and douchebags; I love you too, even though I didn't list you.

Angacam & EQ, you are horrible, arrogant and just awful people, please go do something productive instead of bullying children on the internet.

Sounds like a number of fail-tribes on a number of worlds ;)
With different leadership however (bandit)

DeletedUser

Sir Avalon
Snipershot82
Siddhartha96
John Lenin
Matrix212
Fl@rin

FAIL!

Suck it Luzzu!