W15 Milestones and Firsts

John Lenin

The OP haven't been uptaded since the beginning of june. I guess we'll have to ask Mr. Cat if we want it updated.

DeletedUser

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT but now i gona drop down unless i get support =( or maybe ill the guy didnt send noble trains cause attacks after the only attack with troops.

DeletedUser

Woot First guy to get his villages shaped as a smiely face like and they all equaled my village. And not on purpoe either =0

DeletedUser

First person to relize how much this thread is for nothin but bragging.....(i hope i'm wrong)

DeletedUser

First person to relize how much this thread is for nothin but bragging.....(i hope i'm wrong)

ok this is just dumb...its called Milestones and Firsts. Obviously its just going to be tribes bragging about them going something FIRST..hence the topic title

DeletedUser

ok this is just dumb...its called Milestones and Firsts. Obviously its just going to be tribes bragging about them going something FIRST..hence the topic title

WOW really totally missed that, thank god for CAPTAIN OBVIOUS of the starship CONFUSED!!

John Lenin

Well done, but I'd rather have 7-8K villy's and get the extra troops:icon_twisted:

Funny. :lol:

I don't think 12k really warrants for a milestone. I like round numbers, spring for 15k. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

-?- First to 100million Top 40. Idk if thats a milestone or not, but i think its an accomplishment of some sorts....

DeletedUser

Points (Top 40)
1 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd Pills, 3rd PwN =)
5 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd -?-, 3rd (~SP~)
10 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd -?-, 3rd (~SP~)
20 mil: 1st -?-, 2nd NiON, 3rd Wanted
100 mil: 1st -?-

Yeah it is but its not being updated on the first page for a while now.