oo well DNY just began a big war you are missin it.....with DBD... and ~GLE~

and my tribe FUSION is helpin them out since we are allies and everything

DeletedUser

also, can you do something like first tribe to:

50 conquers in a week

or something like that....

DeletedUser

CCCP!FTW.

anyways, i dont think 1000 conquers in a week is truly possible...

Yea, probobly that is kinda high, we could change that to like 800 or something...I forgot about the 60 mem tribe limit......my bad......

DeletedUser

People are capped at just over 3 caps a day in a world with speed 2. Thats with almost perfect efficiency. It would also require work for me to calculate. :p

DeletedUser

CCCP!FTW.

anyways, i dont think 1000 conquers in a week is truly possible...

dude CTRL world 10 1105 enoblements in a week DIE. wrold 10, 1006 in a week it can be done.

CTRL did it with 50 members i believe, its possible

DeletedUser

I would appreciate some help with this guys. I'm trying to keep some tabs on the progress of players in W15. It would also be nice to keep track of some of the top players in different categories. Also, if you have any other categories you'd like to see, just let me know. (and no, I won't add OD defender)

All of these are the first three players to each of these milestones:

Player Milestones

Nobling
2 villages:
10 villages:
100 villages:

50k:
100k:
500k:
1 mil:
3 mil:

Opponents Defeated Attacker
10k: 1st kunala, 2nd chatotymemiz, 3rd mertzer
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 mil:
5 mil:
10 mil:

Tribe Milestones

Nobling
200 villages:
500 villages:
1000 villages:
2000 villages:

Points (Top 40)
1 mil:
5 mil:
10 mil:

Opponents Defeated Attacker
100k: 1st 24/7, 2nd Empira, 3rd FUSION
500k:
2 mil:
10 mil:
50 mil:
100 mil:

can you put a "first mail to reach a 1,000 posts"?
im gonna make that with a friend in about 30min

Darsia

can you put a "first mail to reach a 1,000 posts"?
im gonna make that with a friend in about 30min

You're not even close to that record. I had over 300 pages of mail going on with one of my farms. I deleted it cos he quit though. And I don't have access to my account anymore, so I guess I can't prove it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You're not even close to that record. I had over 300 pages of mail going on with one of my farms. I deleted it cos he quit though. And I don't have access to my account anymore, so I guess I can't prove it :icon_confused:

I don't think it's fair of you to quit in the middle of a conversation.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

yeah but me and my friend talked about 2 pages on the first day, we are on at the same time everytime (dont know how) but the talking died out then it came back in a week and we had 1000 posts