DeletedUser

Loyalty loss from 54 to 23
Loyalty loss from 23 to 1

Whoopin isnt happy

DeletedUser

Loyalty loss from 54 to 23
Loyalty loss from 23 to 1

Whoopin isnt happy

at least you mgiht be second lol :p i'm not going to get any of these, i might just noble rush now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was not 2nd at 10K point 3rd or 4th ( I am not sure )

Well, unless people help me out, this is going to have some inconsistencies at the beginning. You couldn't have been fourth from what I could tell looking at the nobling times.

4leaf

Well, unless people help me out, this is going to have some inconsistencies at the beginning. You couldn't have been fourth from what I could tell looking at the nobling times.

while eessss got 3rd village, I was grown up to 10K point.
I notice I was 10001 poin and eessss was above me. but I am not sure who was first ( I was off-line)

DeletedUser

zenedar
zenedar has kille dover 50k so add him, also xclme has killed about 50k troops defensively, can you make one for that, because its alot harder to kill defensively early on, hes ranked about 30k above number 2

DeletedUser

Why do you sit around and geek TW all day, just to get 10,000 points early-on?
I could understand that you nolife when you're at war, but this is just pathetic.
To the whole top-20.

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy, that's their business, keep your mouth to yourself. It isn't as hard to rack up points on the rim as it is to break milestones in the center of a new speed 2 world.

I find it somewhat amusing that you are spending your time on TW insulting people for playing TW... seems somewhat hypocritical, no? :icon_razz:

EDIT: Especially on a Friday night... what are you doing!?

PS - I live in the dorms at my university, so don't bother asking why I'm not out, the party comes to me :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy, that's their business, keep your mouth to yourself. It isn't as hard to rack up points on the rim as it is to break milestones in the center of a new speed 2 world.

I find it somewhat amusing that you are spending your time on TW insulting people for playing TW... seems somewhat hypocritical, no? :icon_razz:

PS - I live in the dorms at my university, so don't bother asking why I'm not out, the party comes to me :icon_wink:

they must have big dorms at Notre Dame from the looks of 'part' of your posse :icon_wink:

really though Luzzu... ermm.. some people just enjoy playing why do you care?

DeletedUser

Note to self, ND will be partying soon so need to send out attacks later when I am tanked.

DeletedUser

they must have big dorms at Notre Dame from the looks of 'part' of your posse :icon_wink:

really though Luzzu... ermm.. some people just enjoy playing why do you care?

It is a nice campus. I have visited some friends there a couple of times.

DeletedUser

Hahaha... actually I decided not to go to Notre Dame, the $250,000 for an undergraduate degree when I plan on going to medical school as well turned me off... I'm in Wisconsin now. My player name came from a time when I was a bigger ND fan than I am now :p

Don't you worry, I'm quite capable of playing TW while "preoccupied," but for some reason I end up killing 90% of my troops attacking people on Friday and Saturday night :icon_biggrin:

By the way, that means 90% of my one lucky spearman dies.

EDIT: But yes, ND has a nice campus, it's just too expensive!

DeletedUser

Hahaha... actually I decided not to go to Notre Dame, the $250,000 for an undergraduate degree when I plan on going to medical school as well turned me off... I'm in Wisconsin now. My player name came from a time when I was a bigger ND fan than I am now :p

Don't you worry, I'm quite capable of playing TW while "preoccupied," but for some reason I end up killing 90% of my troops attacking people on Friday and Saturday night :icon_biggrin:

By the way, that means 90% of my one lucky spearman dies.

EDIT: But yes, ND has a nice campus, it's just too expensive!

My spearman is a beast. That is why we call him lucky. Have you seen the OD that the stalwart monster has gotten?

DeletedUser

Can he cloak himself and shoot lasers and crap?

Because my spearman is Arnold Schwarzenegger, and everyone knows that Arnie kills the predator... and that he used steroids and thus is sterile :lol:

EDIT: Don't even get me started on those aliens... they scare the crap outta me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Can he cloak himself and shoot lasers and crap?

Because my spearman is Arnold Schwarzenegger, and everyone knows that Arnie kills the predator... and that he used steroids and thus is sterile :lol:

EDIT: Don't even get me started on those aliens... they scare the crap outta me :icon_eek:

mine took his pants off :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hey Mim, i gots a correction.

Oponents Defeated attacker said:
Opponents defeated
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 Billabong-Babe 51.652
2 Zenedar 45.334

billabong-babe was the first to 50k, not zenedar :)

DeletedUser

i dunno were you get your information from but when i checked zenedar had 300 troops illed defensively, 53k killed offensively, and billabong babe hadnt even gotten 50k yet!