W15 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

i dunno were you get your information from but when i checked zenedar had 300 troops illed defensively, 53k killed offensively, and billabong babe hadnt even gotten 50k yet!

it was the ODA rankings when i posted.

now Billa has 51k and zenedar has 58k..

but that DOES mean that billa had 51k at some point..

hmm.. i copied directly from the rankings page..

DeletedUser

well actually according to TW stats it still says zenedar has 45k, so it obviously means there outdated, zenedar was trying 2 noble someone from our tribe who was getting support from all corners, thats why

XCLME
and
ZENEDAR
have such high OD rankings, but i was checking it constantly, TW stats is nonfunctional

Name ---------Tribe Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
Billabong-Babe 24/7 1 59,543 1 -------------51,652
Zenedar None 2 54,682 2 -------------------45,334

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well actually according to TW stats it still says zenedar has 45k, so it obviously means there outdated, zenedar was trying 2 noble someone from our tribe who was getting support from all corners, thats why

XCLME
and
ZENEDAR
have such high OD rankings, but i was checking it constantly, TW stats is nonfunctional

Name ---------Tribe Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
Billabong-Babe 24/7 1 59,543 1 -------------51,652
Zenedar None 2 54,682 2 -------------------45,334

I copied from rankings--->OD--->attacker while i was playing TW.

that means that billa got to 50k first, but right after that zennedar passed her. so technically billa got 50k first. :)

DeletedUser

NO. IMT ELLING YOU BILLA HAD 45K WHEN ZENEDAR HAD 50K, he barely has any kills since he got kkilled by my tribe but HE GOT 50k FIRST, I KNOW THAT.

but speaking logically, you got the stats from somewere that still says ZENEDAR only got 45k kills offensively, so obviously they cant be trusted, i checked the OD everday because i wanted to see how zenedar was going against my tribe, and HE GOT 50K FIRST

DeletedUser

Screw it... theres no point in arguing with your Pigheadedness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screw it... theres no point in arguing with your Pigheadedness.

[sarcasm]actually, your right, that statement completely proved me wrong![/sarcasm]

but either way your kinda a knob, because you onyl said that not because you didnt want to argue anymore, you were frustrated that i wasnt agreeing with you so you resorted to namecalling just ot make yourself feel good.

we WERE discussing something then you go blabber off saying how pigheaded i am(and your not even llistening to me)

you got the information from TW stats(wich still states that zenedar has only killed 45k worth of people)so TW stats is obviously wrong, and now your saying you never said that your saying you in fact got the information from the game! and your calling me pigheaded!

DeletedUser

TWStats is notorious for being slow. If he got it straight from the game, he's probably right.

DeletedUser

TWStats is notorious for being slow. If he got it straight from the game, he's probably right.

its not only slow, its wrong, it has mixed up billabongs kill with zenedars! it still says he has 45k and billa had 56k(wich yesterday was other way around)

Krakkan

its not only slow, its wrong, it has mixed up billabongs kill with zenedars! it still says he has 45k and billa had 56k(wich yesterday was other way around)

Funnily enough. I think you're the only one who cares.