W16: A year in review

AxlTheCat

XXL - we never fought any major wars, our biggest problem was lack of inactivity in very early stages, most members quit in first few weeks + we were pretty spread over the map so few users sat dozen accounts until we disbanded. i remember axl and some other LOD attacked our sat accounts (jordash and some others)

Yes, I fondly remember the battle with jordash. Was my 1st experience with having mass fakes sent against me, a lot of XXL members renamed their villages to "I'm more of a dog person", which was a nice touch.

DeletedUser

to form the original NI! (not the plight fly-by-nights)...

divine knights (original bother boys of k26) merged into lofs, thus spanning k25/26. but then returned to just k26 with some members of Juda1 to form Ni.

DeletedUser

to form the original NI! (not the plight fly-by-nights)...

divine knights (original bother boys of k26) merged into lofs, thus spanning k25/26. but then returned to just k26 with some members of Juda1 to form Ni.

ummm....if this is a correction to my initial post i don't follow you :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

-Virus disbands

Not strictly true... Virus is still going - it was more that some went off to form WLD and others to form ALAMO, the former then going to ORC and the latter to BANG!. A rump carried on, and has recently taken sides with BANG! against ORC (after ORC found out they were supporting BANG! anyway, but that's another thread...)

DeletedUser

well virus stopped appearing on the maps and i didn't bother searching them on the rankings. so i assumed they disbanded.

@ wolver , where should i add that? and can you please reformulate? i don't know if i'm the only one but i can't really understand it

DeletedUser

leaders of nRu go to hippos i took over the tribe eventually inactivity killed what was left.

AxlTheCat

-AIDS is formed against LOD (HRV,~I~, Plight and HOT form a temporary alliance to fight LOD)

This should be moved to after the Hippos disbanded.

DeletedUser

dont know more about this..

"- ORC at war with MILK, though very little gain is made because of defensive culture of both tribes."

Add NWL and Virus before i think they add up on history..Merge happen and Milk having difficult for expansion..

Milk war with NWL and virus i think then NaP for a while Orc takes the place War with Milk which most of Milk having hard time to rebuiled troops. Duke Milk went out and sit by other and CND came across the border declare war which give Milk into truoble 2 tribes, Orc CND vs Milk..

pls correct me if im mistaken..

DeletedUser

wow, really brings back memories :D
btw, can you somehow find who is the oldest player here? ( I mean who joined the world earliest and still standing now?)

Don't know if it is possible to tell that if any one else can find it i would love to know but while looking through the posts on this forum i thought i would add the players that while may (or may not) be some of the longest playing members of world 16 they are the longest playing members posted in this forum (so far)

b00k

Romulus13

manjinjorgo

wezzel

lord ekense

COUCH05061977

DeletedUser

You can get your player ID, but that is for all time not just world 16.

DeletedUser

i know i have been here since the world started out originally so i know there are others as well

DeletedUser

Yeah i remember that, i joined the forums one day after i started playing TW. w8 was the world...

DeletedUser

Haha, same thing in here. Joined World 8 and registered in the forums. Never tough of it, but I guess my join date means I have been here for a year and a half already. My second world was 16, but you can't count me as a person who is still playing. I only have one village I enjoy keeping.

And of course I post in W16 from time to time.

DeletedUser

Haha, same thing in here. Joined World 8 and registered in the forums. Never tough of it, but I guess my join date means I have been here for a year and a half already. My second world was 16, but you can't count me as a person who is still playing. I only have one village I enjoy keeping.

And of course I post in W16 from time to time.

Yeah i remember you from the start when hippos were strong :D.
But boy things were different year and half ago.
Bak then w10 was a new rave. And quite exciting i might add.

DeletedUser

My first world was W1,I got there around 1mil points,joined =HRV= and then quited becose of this world :)

DeletedUser

world 10 a world 4 were wear i started in September of 06 if i remember correctly played for over a year but didn't register in the forums till December of 07 wow time has flown by

DeletedUser

CultWR got kicked around by W.A.R (-T.W-) after it had RatedR merge into it. the ex leader of ratedR sargent01oops kicked all the active players of cultWR. it was renamed 'We be Dead' i think and then i kicked everybody who was left. so that W.A.R had no target.

MichielK

i don't want this to be seen as pnp..it's just a collection of maps with a little history in them:p

Looks like an objective overview of the first year of W16 to me, and that's difficult enough if you're in one of the big tribes involved. Good job, IMO.

Good to see my old home (TIF) mentioned too :)