W16: A year in review

MichielK

Posibility for this month - members of W16 are taken over by the plush toy avatar craze as started by MK, in the hope to win a prize.

W16 forum milestone: Aug 22 - We've all finally gone round the bend.

DeletedUser

Has anybody ever thought of writing the history of W16 up formally? As if it was a book?

We could get different perspectives on different matters. I'll use Bang! vs ORC as an example, we could get opinions from players that were on both sides...

I mean we've been playing this world for a year and 1/2 now. Surely we deserve some sort of formal record we can take away with us? Otherwise, what do we have to show for the last year and a 1/2? :p

DeletedUser

ok truscott go publish a book on world 16 =]

but seriously thats a good idea.

DeletedUser

ok truscott go publish a book on world 16 =]

but seriously thats a good idea.

I missed the beginning of the world. Was too n00by to pay attention to anything outside my 7x7 :|

Plus my grammar isn't correct :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And you're noticing that only now? i'm dissapointed...must be because Violett became the mod of W16 only now :)

No, I think I posted here before, a loooong time ago, unless it was another world.

But yeah, I hath returned because I'm stalking Vio. Shhh. (bandit)

DeletedUser

sweet, I was wondering what all happened in this world ever since I left. Nice job =]

DeletedUser

I missed the beginning of the world. Was too n00by to pay attention to anything outside my 7x7 :|

Plus my grammar isn't correct :icon_redface:

yh... and u didnt noble me out when i popped out of no where ;p

DeletedUser

yh... and u didnt noble me out when i popped out of no where ;p

I liked you thats why :p

And we was in the same tribe? Wish I had now though *grumbles to himself*.

Albul think axl being over taken in points for a little while should be in this thread?

DeletedUser

Albul think axl being over taken in points for a little while should be in this thread?

I don't think it should because it was not an event that could be seen on the map, nor it affected the world politics in any way. But if more people agree, i will put it there, since it's a thread made for the w16 community, not me. I don't see the point , though.

MichielK

I don't think it should because it was not an event that could be seen on the map, nor it affected the world politics in any way. But if more people agree, i will put it there, since it's a thread made for the w16 community, not me. I don't see the point , though.

Agreed.

I don't think individual player issues should be included here, unless they truly have a major effect on the world or one of the wars. E.g. if Axl quit, I'd be tempted to support including that considering the effect it would have on the C²-HRV war.

rbh135

And you're noticing that only now? i'm dissapointed...must be because Violett became the mod of W16 only now :)
When I saw the thread I went this was moomix1's idea!!!!11!!!!!1!!!one!!!! but then I saw the sentence and went good boy :p

DeletedUser

So are we up for an update? Someone mind giving me some info on what has happened lately?

DeletedUser

~LS~ & =HRV= merge in to LSHRV
C² drops the alliance with LSHRV and a war starts
~PnX~ is more or less destroyed
The TKR/Bang! "war" against Ad Inf continues

Seagryfn

Posibility for this month - members of W16 are taken over by the plush toy avatar craze as started by MK, in the hope to win a prize.
Yeah, I think this is actually an historical event for w16 and deserves to be recorded too. :icon_razz: