W16: A year in review

DeletedUser65993

hehe world 16 my first world the only significant tribe that i remember was LOD they killed off my little tribe way back when, if anyone knows anything else about the old LOD id like to know i saw them being split up at one point into Plague and stuff like that if i remember right, but back then external forums werent something i would go into i still remember my Duke Tarcanos, buddy if your still around PM me =) we had some good times. but ~RF~ just didnt last (Rising force)

just my little bit of history here at one point but i dont think any of what i had to post was significant at all, as i got rimmed =/

DeletedUser

hehe world 16 my first world the only significant tribe that i remember was LOD they killed off my little tribe way back when, if anyone knows anything else about the old LOD id like to know i saw them being split up at one point into Plague and stuff like that if i remember right, but back then external forums werent something i would go into i still remember my Duke Tarcanos, buddy if your still around PM me =) we had some good times. but ~RF~ just didnt last (Rising force)

just my little bit of history here at one point but i dont think any of what i had to post was significant at all, as i got rimmed =/
Try messaging Axlthecat

DeletedUser

Think its time for an update to this thread. We can either use rheem's map or we can try to get a newer one.

Events:

- C² vs. LSHRV war continues with C² making slow but steady gains
- TKR merges into Bang!
- Dust continues to hold out against LSHRV
- Ad Inf crumbles

DeletedUser

Think its time for an update to this thread. We can either use rheem's map or we can try to get a newer one.

Events:

- TKR merges into Bang!
- Dust continues to hold out against LSHRV
- Ad Inf crumbles

I'll make a new one.

DeletedUser

Ok Violett can you add the following to the first post please:

================================================== ====================

[spoil]
25thnov.png
[/spoil]

- TKR merges into Bang!
- Dust/Sunny continues to hold out against LSHRV
- Ad Inf crumbles

Horagod

Significant Events

July 23rd, 2008, 23:00: CND and Center merge.
July 28th, 2008 C2 and IP merge.
Sep 13th, 2008 11:03: Hippos have disbanded.
Nov 23rd, 2008: World 16 closed for new people to join the world.
May 2nd ,2009: CND and C2 merge.
May 26th, 2009 15:14: Bang and ORC merge.

I just noticed these significant events... wow it has been so long... and the the last significant event is way back in May of last year... that is 9 months almost a year... (almost!) and still nothing new... there must be something wrong here that should have noticed

DeletedUser

if you read the post above a few things should have been added a while back to that list.

also should tkr leaving bang to join C2 be on there? as well as sunny/LSHRV ending their war and joining together to fight C2 as well?

DeletedUser

I will write up something so Vio can put it in the mail forums. Here is the jist of what I have so far (suggestions welcome)

Significant Events:

- Half-Price packets came out
- LSHRV and Dust/Sunny ended their war with Dust/Sunny merging into LSHRV

I don't think the TKR guys are a huge change in the world.

We also will need a map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horagod

wow! I actually returned the next day... I really must have nothing to do... damn...

anyways... I don't have much to read the forums... I just simply drop by every now... hoping see people I know of

DeletedUser

Any chance of a latest map?

Sunny been part of lshrv for ages now, so it only seems right to see how the globe now looks :)

DeletedUser

anyone still posting on the original posting here?

would be nice to have another snapshot of W16 history put up for us all :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Just an idea for a few additions to the front page. Sorry but I wasn't sure where to find maps, if there were any, for these times, and I don't know how to make them myself.

Things Change
C² and LSHRV continue to war. Progress is slow
Sunny surprises the world and merges into LSHRV
Ex-TKR members leave Bang! and join C²
The Bang!/Ad Inf war ends with many members joining Bang!

======================================================

Shake Up
*MK* takes a more active part in the war between C² and LSHRV
Bang! partially merges into C²
Robonot and Kreamer leave LSHRV to join C²
Plight remains unusually quiet

The Beginning of the End
LSHRV changes their name to Semper Fidelis to show that they are no longer the original tribe formed from ~LS~ and =HRV=
Plight and C² go to war by mutual agreement
Plight seems to have a rocky start, having several members leave, kicked, or in one case, banned
LSHRV seems excited by this change of events, but the effects are yet to be seen
The remaining members in Bang! claim neutrality in this new war

DeletedUser

Just an idea for a few additions to the front page. Sorry but I wasn't sure where to find maps, if there were any, for these times, and I don't know how to make them myself.

Things Change
C² and LSHRV continue to war. Progress is slow
Sunny surprises the world and merges into LSHRV
Ex-TKR members leave Bang! and join C²
The Bang!/Ad Inf war ends with many members joining Bang!

Shake Up
*MK* takes a more active part in the war between C² and LSHRV
Bang! partially merges into C²
Robonot and Kreamer leave LSHRV to join C²
Plight remains unusually quiet

The Beginning of the End
LSHRV changes their name to Semper Fidelis to show that they are no longer the original tribe formed from ~LS~ and =HRV=
Plight and C² go to war by mutual agreement
Plight seems to have a rocky start, having several members leave, kicked, or in one case, banned
LSHRV seems excited by this change of events, but the effects are yet to be seen
The remaining members in Bang! claim neutrality in this new war

To the bolded part. Actually we have seen the effects :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So the effects are that SF is still losing the war? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

6 villages in 11 days is winning? :icon_confused:

It's not losing is it?? 26 - 20 is winning in any game you play on earth except golf. We ain't playing golf though, so 6 more villages in 11 days IS winning. Certainly haven't won but thats the way it is looking!! jk.