W16; It's that time again

DeletedUser

Now the above has been said... please don't go any further with that discussion. The topic is about the poll, not about the welfare of Dust or Ad Inf... :icon_neutral:

MichielK

Is there a reason you put that there? Maybe its because you were said favourite forum poster? lol. (Jks)

I'm pretty sure I already pointed that out above ("two in a row").

I posted it because people asked for it, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already :icon_wink: I could dig up the first one as well, it's around here somewhere and I didn't get a single vote in that one!

(Granted, I wasn't one of the options, but still!)

DeletedUser

Well Dust have got into the top 10 so anyone who voted for them were right. Whilst PnX drop back into 11th.

Seagryfn

I got 4 & 8 right (tribe to leave the top 10 = PnX, tribe to join the top 10 = DUST), but I missed question 7 (the next merger). It was Bang! and H20 (the tribe formerly known as Tari).

Last edited:

MichielK

That's actually question 7:
7. Which top 10 tribes do you forsee as being part of the next merge in W16, if you had to choose?

It's a bit of an ambiguous question. If it asks for which top 10 tribes will merge with eachother, it hasn't been answered yet since H2O was outside the top 10 at the time (and not an option we could pick). Furthermore, H2O has more than half of their members left, so I'm not sure the term "merger" applies here.

If it's a merger with anyone, and we count BANG-H2O as a merger, then the answer to question 7 is "BANG"...the tribe most of us voted for.

MichielK

It's a technicality, but pretty bulletproof.

As someone told me in forum mail today: "you should be a loya" :lol:

DeletedUser

The few members that have joined bang! create a new front with the "Family". Plus it was only the active members whom attack that jumped so to speak. And given time we would hit the top 10... Dunno if that helps? =P

It's a technicality, but pretty bulletproof.

As someone told me in forum mail today: "you should be a loya" :lol:

Ooooh yes, you should! I just just see it... All looks lost for the innocent defendant... He/she is about to be put on death row and then the court room door bursts open.

Standing infront of a beam of light is you (mail or female? sorry for not knowing the anwser.).

Cowboy hat in one hand, some legal jargon in the other.

You swish into the room... throw your legal jargon at prosecution and shout!

"He's Innocent!!" (RoaR!)

Where by you get a standing ovation.

Ya da Ya da Ya da.

MichielK

ROFL!

I'm pretty sure the intent of the message delivered to me was:

All looks lost for the innocent defendant... He/she is about to be put on death row and then the court room door bursts open.

Standing infront of a beam of light is you

Cowboy hat in one hand, some legal jargon in the other.

You swish into the room... throw your legal jargon at prosecution and shout:

"Hi, I'm Michiel and I talk too much. Where's that damn light coming from, and whose hat is this?"